Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

All the crisps!

I'll be up a good while anyway. Might try and finish Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

A dive into the bowl of chocolates was needed. Tummy is full again

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

A dive into the bowl of chocolates was needed. Tummy is full again

Jeez woman you're like a bottomless pit :D

Devil's Bit doesn't usually made me sleepy but it is tonight :/

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

amacachi wrote: »
    Devil's Bit doesn't usually made me sleepy but it is tonight :/

Nothing to do with the fact that it's 01:50, no?!
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,769 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I'm here watching "Stand by me".
    Such a good film.

Panthro wrote: »
    I'm here watching "Stand by me".
    Such a good film.

Never seen it. There are a LOT of films that I haven't seen that I really should. Must sort that out in the new year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Im watching Gutterballs.

It is messed up!

Im watching Gutterballs.

It is messed up!

What's it about? Horror I presume?

A brutally sadistic rape leads to a series of bizarre gory murders during a midnight disco bowl-a-rama at a popular bowling alley. One by one, players of two teams meet blood-drenched gruesome deaths at the hand of a black bowling-gloved masked killer. This alley runs red with blood by sunrise.

Very violent,very graphic and sleazy,my kinda flick.

• Advertisement

Very violent,very graphic and sleazy,my kinda flick.

Sounds good :p
    I'll add it to my 'to see' movie list.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,769 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Never seen it. There are a LOT of films that I haven't seen that I really should. Must sort that out in the new year...

I would definitely recommend it, I've watched it a million times (roughly!) down through the years and I'd still sit down and watch it again.
    River Phoenix, Wil Wheaton, Kiefer Sutherland star in it.

Jaysus, that's a wicked cast....
    Another one for the 'to see' list :D

Sounds good :p
    I'll add it to my 'to see' movie list.

Well my brother was shocked by it and Id say he has seen alot more of my weird stuff than you have so I dunno if you'd like it.

:pac:

Nothing to do with the fact that it's 01:50, no?!

Pfft, don't be such a pussy! :pac: I'm on the Bourbon now, should wake me up a little bit at least.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Evening all.

3 bottles of Jameson, 6 bottles of wine, a crate of beer later and the neighbours are still here. Best phrase uttered by my mother "Sure will we just skip Mass and go tomorrow"

Merry Christmas to all

Daisies wrote: »
    "Sure will we just skip Mass and go tomorrow"

She's finally growing out of it eh? :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

She's finally growing out of it eh? :pac:

Not at all we'll still be there in the morning but she realised that after the second bottle of Jameson was being finished, a trip to midnight Mass would not have been sensible!

Aye,may not be a good idea that.:P

Not at all we'll still be there in the morning but she realised that after the second bottle of Jameson was being finished, a trip to midnight Mass would not have been sensible!

A whole bottle to herself!? Sounds like my kinda woman :pac:

Wish I hadn't started the whiskey, meant to be drinking it with a mate tomorrow but it's right there calling out to me.

• Advertisement

A whole bottle to herself!? Sounds like my kinda woman :pac:

Wish I hadn't started the whiskey, meant to be drinking it with a mate tomorrow but it's right there calling out to me.

Ha ha ha bless the woman, she doesn't drink and so has to put up with the drunken ramblings of us all.

6 hours after they arrive the neighbours leave.

Ha ha ha bless the woman, she doesn't drink and so has to put up with the drunken ramblings of us all.

Hope they're all good drunks, my sister love drunk me. :pac: My parents don't like it though for some reason, I get argumentative though in a funnier way than my usual argumentative for the sake of being so. :pac:

Hope they're all good drunks, my sister love drunk me. :pac: My parents don't like it though for some reason, I get argumentative though in a funnier way than my usual argumentative for the sake of being so. :pac:

Luckily I'm not drunk now but my sister is fairly tipsy but when you add the neighbours in I'm practically as sober as a judge!

Right I'm off to bed, Mass in 7 hours as my Mam kindly informed me.
    Happy Christmas to all

And to all a Good Night

Merry Christmas Daisies. :)

Now to wait for someone else to come along to ensnare...

Also it's only when you're pouring your own drinks ya realise how expensive pubs are. I've had 6 whiskeys with mixers and am well over halfway through a bottle. I'm using a small glass and all so each of those small (to me) drinks is a double. I should stick to my 3-4 bottles of wine I think. :pac:

Fcuk it, may as well go through another can's worth of whiskey! ^_^

It seems that just for tonight but this thread is my blog! :pac:

Stewart Lee is a genius and Everybody Loves Raymond is by far the most underrated Television show ever.

This is why I should never open a bottle of Whiskey alone!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Morning all :) how's the head amachi? Yikes Dasies they kinda over stayed!

• Advertisement

Haven't slept yet so it's grand! :pac: Just hoping I sleep through the worst of the hangover now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement