Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

yeah it's a bitch. just worried because it's where i got my wisdom tooth removed last year, after years of paining me. so have no idea why it's hurting. if it's still hurting tomorrow, i'll head to the dentist, not taking the chance over Christmas.

are you heading home for Christmas, or staying in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

yeah it's a bitch. just worried because it's where i got my wisdom tooth removed last year, after years of paining me. so have no idea why it's hurting. if it's still hurting tomorrow, i'll head to the dentist, not taking the chance over Christmas.

are you heading home for Christmas, or staying in Dublin?

Oh defo get it looked at, nothing worse than being sick over Christmas!

I am going home tomorrow :) I am in dire need of a savage hug from my baby sister...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

awh, she'll be glad to know that. just keep stocked up on the painkillers, and wine :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

So where were we.. ahh you wimmins stealing our innocence and corrupting our innocent minds.. :pac:

Jeez Pem painkillers and wine.. hardcore.. :D

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    So where were we.. ahh you wimmins stealing our innocence and corrupting our innocent minds.. :pac:

Jeez Pem painkillers and wine.. hardcore.. :D
    Ye put the teeney tiny bit of innocence left on a plate for us to take :pac:

I'm hardcore TP :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Tee hee hee - Gots me a man :D
    Myself and my friend just spent the evening building this.....
    22dec2011_021_thumb.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Pembily wrote: »

Eh no.. Im saving that for a rainy day.. :pac:

22dec2011_021_thumb.jpg

Oh dear.. lack of male companionship has driven Sauv to this.

Ok Sauv, step away from the Santa and come with me. I know a nice place with nice clean rooms with soft padded walls and they even give you a nice jacket to wear.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

22dec2011_021_thumb.jpg

Jeez I'm dumped already, and a few days before Christmas no less! I guess my cooking wasn't up to scratch!

G-Money wrote: »
    Jeez I'm dumped already, and a few days before Christmas no less! I guess my cooking wasn't up to scratch!

I tried to warn ya and you were having none of it. Breaded chicken in stir frys just doesn't work. Do you believe me now? :pac:

• Advertisement

Eh no.. Im saving that for a rainy day.. :pac:
    Huh???

I tried to warn ya and you were having none of it. Breaded chicken in stir frys just doesn't work. Do you believe me now? :pac:

The breaded chicken was her idea! Sounds about right, she gives me just enough rope to hang myself :)

Huh???

The little bit of innocence I have left..

Are you on drugs or something Pem...... oh wait :pac: :D

G-Money wrote: »
    The breaded chicken was her idea! Sounds about right, she gives me just enough rope to hang myself :)

And you fell for it hook, line and sinker..You have a lot to learn oh little one : D

TP- please do take me away to the padded walls, I honest to god need it :D
    G- I'm sorry, I just can't sit around forever waiting for breaded chicken :pac:

That deserves this:

TP- please do take me away to the padded walls, I honest to god need it :D
    Sauv please don't encourage them...

I get now now TP!

Sauv please don't encourage them...

I get now now TP!

How are them painkillers goin for ya?!

No honestly, hows the wrist coming on?

How are them painkillers goin for ya?!

No honestly, hows the wrist coming on?
    Ah stop, this touch screen is daft...

Sore but I'm going home today :)

Ah stop, this touch screen is daft...

Sore but I'm going home today :)

Good stuff, there's nothing like some family spoiling to make pain go away ;)

• Advertisement

They will get bored of it verry quickly... At least I can eat dinner Sunday :)

ohhh pizza for lunch.. gotta love pizza..

and not a breaded chicken stir fry in sight :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

what is this talk of stir frying breaded chicken

yuck

ohhh pizza for lunch.. gotta love pizza..

What toppings??? It's all about the toppings :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Pizza and chicken for lunch. Has to be Christmas when my mam is actually cooking food for people. :pac:

What toppings??? It's all about the toppings :P

a selection.. work got it for us.. so about 6 different types. nyom nyom

bluewolf wrote: »
    what is this talk of stir frying breaded chicken

yuck

Yeah some weirdo called Sauv started going on about adding breaded chicken to stir frys and trying to lure G-Money over to the dark side.. :eek:

Yeah some weirdo called Sauv started going on about adding breaded chicken to stir frys and trying to lure G-Money over to the dark side.. :eek:

I have been to and like the dark side, that's not the dark side, that's the insane side :P

I have been to and like the dark side, that's not the dark side, that's the insane side :P

eh going from blonde to brunette does not count as going to the dark side Pem.. :pac:

Thats like being a malteaser, you may be brunette on the outside but yer still blonde underneath!! :p:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Christ but I can't wait to have a white russian when I get home then go to town for a few pints.

This is all after I finish work, pack and drive from Cork to Killarney!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement