Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Well...

Once upon a time in a land far far away, a strikingly handsome young chap (aka me) was strolling down the road, the sun was shining, the birds were singing and giving me their phone numbers.. :pac:

The End.

Happy now? :D

What a sad story... no dates or happy ever after :(

Don't worry TP, you'll find yer princess some day :cool:

:pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

What a sad story... no dates or happy ever after :(

Don't worry TP, you'll find yer princess some day :cool:

Eh who needs dates??? Loads numbers, lots of casual s*x. tis all good.. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Ah, so there is a happy ending after all ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Eh who needs dates??? Loads numbers, lots of casual s*x. tis all good.. :D
    :eek: Disgraceful:p

Anyway, hope you all have a great Xmas:D I'm off work until Thursday week, really loving the time off!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ah, so there is a happy ending after all ;)

eh yeah!!! :D
    Kya1976 wrote:
    Disgraceful

Anyway, hope you all have a great Xmas I'm off work until Thursday week, really loving the time off!

Nice.. I'm off next Tuesday and thats pretty much it.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

eh yeah!!! :D

Nice.. I'm off next Tuesday and thats pretty much it.. :(

Are you working all weekend as well?:(

Kya1976 wrote: »
    Are you working all weekend as well?:(

nope, off Saturday, Sunday and Monday.. so decided to make a long weekend of it and take Tues off..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Twas a little on the windy side this morning about 5am. Woke up, sort of nodded off back to sleep eventually and woke up at 8.40am :eek:

I was bad last night and had a chinese takeaway so tonight I need to make that nice stir-fry again. I'll add some breaded chicken into it Sauvignon if you fancy it ;)

G-Money wrote: »
    ... I'll add some breaded chicken into it ...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :eek:

Pembily wrote: »
    Nope and even with all the chocolate in my desk I'm still sore :(

use yer other hand to eat the chocolates so.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

... I'll add some breaded chicken into it ...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :eek:

Tis a date G

Note to TP- writing poems is all well and good, but it's food that'll win over a womans' heart anyday :p

Tis a date G

Note to TP- writing poems is all well and good, but it's food that'll win over a womans' heart anyday :p

Sounds good to me :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

200px-Moe_Szyslak.png

?

I almost LOLed :pac:

Didn't get that job in my company, I got the PFO call earlier. Getting a bit frustrated applying for permanent jobs there and not getting anywhere seemingly.

Might be time to look elsewhere.

..Note to TP- writing poems is all well and good, but it's food that'll win over a womans' heart anyday :p

Im sure it will, but I tended to think chocolates instead of manky stir frys.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Didn't get that job in my company, I got the PFO call earlier. Getting a bit frustrated applying for permanent jobs there and not getting anywhere seemingly.

:( no harm in looking elsewhere, you owe them nothing.

amacachi wrote: »
    I almost LOLed :pac:

I must try harder so.

Hard luck G-Money.

Sorry to hear that mate. Patience is the key, it does take time especially in the current climate.

Im sure it will, but I tended to think chocolates instead of manky stir frys.. :)

Now that's more like it!

Sorry to hear about the job G- but there's something better out there for you.

As Granny would say "what's for ya won't pass ya".

Now that's more like it!

Sorry to hear about the job G- but there's something better out there for you.

As Granny would say "what's for ya won't pass ya".

Ahh thats got your attention.. ever have Neuhaus choccies??

Now they are the way to a ladies heart.. ;):D

Have a look at these babies :P

• Advertisement

Good god TP they look unreal!

I think Pem deserves some for her poor wrist ;)

Oh I dunno, you'd have to be very good for me to be buying you some of those.. and I mean VERY good :D;)

Oh I dunno, you'd have to be very good for me to be buying you some of those.. and I mean VERY good :D;)
    I'm very, very uber good :)

Thanks.

I quite like the company which is why I'm trying so much to get a permanent job there. I've been contracting with them for a few years at this stage and was permanent before I went travelling but that seems to count for very little.

It's hard to know, part of me thinks I should just give up trying to get a permanent job there and look elsewhere. I've got through various rounds of interviews, some more than others, and got the same result - no job offer.

Then at the same time I get that wee voice that says "Don't give up on your dreams blah blah".

Will see what happens, will probably fire off my CV to that other company who got in touch.

Thanks.

I quite like the company which is why I'm trying so much to get a permanent job there. I've been contracting with them for a few years at this stage and was permanent before I went travelling but that seems to count for very little.

It's hard to know, part of me thinks I should just give up trying to get a permanent job there and look elsewhere. I've got through various rounds of interviews, some more than others, and got the same result - no job offer.

Then at the same time I get that wee voice that says "Don't give up on your dreams blah blah".

Will see what happens, will probably fire off my CV to that other company who got in touch.

They may change their mind if they think they are going to lose you. So try it and see what happens.

Yer other half might not be too happy with ya getting expensive choccies from some randomer.. :pac:

Yer other half might not be too happy with ya getting expensive choccies from some randomer.. :pac:
    He's giving me no sympathy so he can feck off :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Really can't wait for a break at Christmas :(

They may change their mind if they think they are going to lose you. So try it and see what happens.

I'm 99.9% sure they won't change things if they think I am leaving.

• Advertisement

He's giving me no sympathy so he can feck off :pac:

Shocking.. dump the bum :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement