Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Pembily wrote: »
    How are the heads this morning :pac:

Fine thanks.

Edit...

just noticed you asked that yesterday :o

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

G-Money wrote: »
    They said it would be the new year. I think I'd be a good fit for the job and the team seem nice so I hope I get it.

fingers crossed so.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

ToxicPaddy wrote: »

Cheers although if I get through, there will be one more interview to do. Lets see what happens.

Had a reasonably nice dinner last night, stir fried veg and rice. It had garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil. Was tasty. I can see myself making it for about 4 or 5 days straight now and sickening myself by having it too much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Cheers although if I get through, there will be one more interview to do. Lets see what happens.

Had a reasonably nice dinner last night, stir fried veg and rice. It had garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil. Was tasty. I can see myself making it for about 4 or 5 days straight now and sickening myself by having it too much :D

That dinner sounds yum. If you like chicken try putting a chopped up breaded fillet/burger through it. Nyom :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

That dinner sounds yum. If you like chicken try putting a chopped up breaded fillet/burger through it. Nyom :D

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! ugh! :eek:

What are you doing woman!!!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! ugh! :eek:

What are you doing woman!!!!!! :D

I agree - WTF????

I agree - WTF????

Thank you Pem..

Obviously a woman with taste :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

One would be of the opinion that Suav does not like her breasts au natural...

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

One would be of the opinion that Suav does not like her breasts au natural...

:cool:

One could also be of the opinion that she likes those breasts in places they really shouldn't be...

:pac:

Swiftly moving away from Suav's breasts..

Gotta love google music.. :D :pac:

• Advertisement

Swiftly moving away from Suav's breasts..

I am surprised ye want to move so quickly :P

I am surprised ye want to move so quickly :P

Well they are a bit out of reach being all the way over in the West!! :p:pac:

Well they are a bit out of reach being all the way over in the West!! :p:pac:

It's Whhest :P

It's Whhest :P

Wooooohaa Taaaaaaaayto!!

My wrist hurts and I feel dizzy, will this day ever end :(

Jesus what is this- bully Sauv and her boobies day?!
    And all because I chuck some chicken into my stir-fry. It's delish. Tellin ye. :p

Ah jaysus. You poor thing :(

And all because I chuck some chicken into my stir-fry. It's delish. Tellin ye. :p

eh no, you suggested chucking some b*stardised version of chicken covered in breadcrumbs into a perfectly good stirfry.. as for yer boobies, I'm not bullying them.. I barely know em, havent had the pleasure of meeting them yet :pac:

as for yer boobies, I'm not bullying them.. I barely know em, havent had the pleasure of meeting them yet :pac:

Classy :D

But yeah Suav, as TP said, it's the particular style of chicken.

Classy :D

I try.. :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm off to stupid A&E with a suspected broken ulna :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

ah no pemb :(

I'm off to stupid A&E with a suspected broken ulna :(

ouch.. :(

bring a good book, you could be there for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

If I had a euro for every time I have said that. :P

But hugz Pembily :)

Edit: Just spotted your A&E post. That sucks, it had to be something if it wasn't getting any better. You poor thing!

Thanks guys! I popped in home, I've tea, food, phone charger and king of thrones :) I'm also not freaking it which is good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Everyone please step back and leave Sauvignon's boobs alone.

Damn pesky people, see what you've done now. I'm going to have to check them for signs of abuse, and with how methodical I am, it will probably take several hours! ;) :cool:

Everyone please step back and leave Sauvignon's boobs alone.

Damn pesky people, see what you've done now. I'm going to have to check them for signs of abuse, and with how methodical I am, it will probably take several hours! ;) :cool:

How you gettin' on there G?

:pac:

I'm in a cast for 6weeks :( Fractured wrist :(

Why does he get to feel them?

I'm in a cast for 6weeks :( Fractured wrist :(

Why does he get to feel them?

Because he cares :pac:

Ah you poor thing, that's crap news. Sorry to hear that hon. x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

This time of year when you wake up and don't want to is summed up nicely by this (as much as I hate Bono.)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement