Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Charlie drives me mad. Why does he laugh after every sentence?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

If Carol doesnt want to be Mayor, why doesn't she quit???

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

'Go on and have your dinner!' classic by carol telling the little lad can't remember his name...the doctor judiths son!?

The poor crature, deco looked scared after caoimhe brought him back to her house. Say he has a heart of gold deep down and is softie and a kitty cat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

Chauvinism is rearing its ugly head in Carrigstown tonight. Charlie puts his foot in it.
    A sensitive topic for Carol. Not a wise move Charlie!

The poor crature, deco looked scared after caoimhe brought him back to her house. Say he has a heart of gold deep down and is softie and a kitty cat![/QUOTE]

I am finding it hard to see Decco Bishop in this light. He isn't my idea of a softie. The only thing he has in common with my cat is his ability to attack the cat next door and make sure the poor creature knows how angry and violent he can be if his territory is invaded.

You have it bad!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,295 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Louie is awful tool not wanting Ali and Tracey at the christening

Decco deserves way better than Caoimhe perhaps Dearbhla :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Carry On alert:

Vivienne (to Decco) : Caoimhe is certainly getting you up a lot earlier in the morning.
    kenneth_williams.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

I thought Bob was at his masterful best last night in that scene in the hungry pig. He sent Zak off to interview Carol with questions from Charlie about her role as mayor and then turned around and deliberately made a point of upsetting Judith by telling her that Declan had paid her bill. All done with a big cheesy smile. It was just brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Fair City office are sending me out a little pressie for having the 1000th tweet or something... Yay.... :D

angel01 wrote: »
    Fair City office are sending me out a little pressie for having the 1000th tweet or something... Yay.... :D

Congratulations. Let us know what you get. :)

• Advertisement

I thought you would have lots of FC merchandise...seeing as you work there!!!! :D:D:D:D

If Carol and Tracey are supposedly best friends, surely she would want to come to the christening???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Why have they got a pay point card reader in the clinic ?

No wonder the card won't work, don't think it reads credit cards..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Okocim

Badly need Michael Jackson's doctor to come to Carrigstown and give Caoimhe a lethal injection. A hideous character and a poor actor as well. No amount of nurse uniform scenes can compensate.........uuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh

Dearbhla is in FC for over a year.....and still has not had a storyline??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Who's going to be the next mayor of Carrigstown. I think Dolores would be a worthy recipient of that chain.

Epicurus wrote: »
    Who's going to be the next mayor of Carrigstown. I think Dolores would be a worthy recipient of that chain.
    I think the best candidate to be mayor is the candidate who has been in Carrigstown a long time and can be relied on. The candidate should also be helpful when needed, without asking questions. IMO the candidate who this describes is " The Bell " :D

I'd vote for Bob. He'd be a brilliant Mayor. :)

I'd vote for Bob. He'd be a brilliant Mayor. :)
    He would only be interested in becoming mayor to boost his image. You can be sure he would profit from it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Carol and Louie are really rubbing it in for Christy, for years to come Christy will have to greet the child 'HiJack', irony can be cruel:)

• Advertisement

It will be hard for Christy who will always think that the child could have been his son.
    In reality, it would be hard for the former fiance to watch the local publican and the bride to be live so close to the groom to be. Add a child into the equation and it is a delicate situation and a sensitive soul would have a sense of sorrow and feel betrayed. Christy has done so with dignity and decency and it is a credit to him. I hope his future will be better and he finds happiness just like Carol and Louie did.

Poor Dermot is not having an easy time either with financial problems and if he finds out that Jo has betrayed him too I think that Dermot will probably have a nervous breakdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

max life wrote: »

She made tea for Decco!!....surely that counts. :rolleyes:Denzo regrets his dealings with Barry and Decco regrets his association with Barrys of a different kind.:eek::eek::eek:

max life wrote: »

The strange thing is that in real life she's the same age as Caoimhe and Neasa, and I reckon if they dressed her up to look her real age, she'd be the most attractive of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

All the dillon sisters were on the Brendan O Conner show last year and the one who plays derbhla is going out with either Robert or Dean from Fair City (not sure what there real names are) , I am not sure which because the camera pointed at both and they both have the same real name :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Oh that's cool didn't know that dearbhla was the same age as the other two girls. She looks away younger than them! Cool that dearbhla is going out with one of the lads from Fair City. How sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Philip hasn't had a decent story either and he has been in it longer :(

Philip hasn't had a decent story either and he has been in it longer :(

That's true. I like his sarcasm, and I'm loving his "A Flock of Seagulls" hairstyle at the moment. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,295 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Barry but since he is in prison then Eileen Bishop

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Barry but since he is in prison then Eileen Bishop

Ah now, we couldn't have Eileen Bishop as the next Mayor of Carraigstown. She'd probably have the chain melted down within 5 minutes of being elected. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

There must be an 80s revival tonight - what with the Flock of Seagulls haircut on Philip and Louis's 'flick' - I had a flick in my fringe....in 1988!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement