Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was it dermot or Jo that couldn't have kids, isn't Ben adopted or something, vaguely remember something about it a few years ago.

I think it was Jo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I think Jo could not risk having children because she carried the Huntington's gene, could be wrong but I thought that was the reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Still think Caoimhe is really hot. Orla fancies Dermot I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Still think Caoimhe is really hot. Orla fancies Dermot I think

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Last night was hilarious, Caoimhe is some Gowl, the cackle was truly hilarious.

Laughed for ages at Vivian "What kind of a person ARE YOOOU???!!" :D

With regards the Ben and Dermish storyline in fairness, in reality Jo wud move down the street or in a nearby town rather than all the way down to Cork, unless she intentionally wants to keep away from the little brat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

orla getting preggars with dermishes sprog just as jo arrives back would be a good storyline.
    if ben was my kid i'd be legging it down to cork :o

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I thought i stumbled upon comedy gold at the weekend! On the RTE player, I skipped forward to Bens party and the first thing i saw was dermot grabbing ben by the scruff and i just caught the syllable "..unt"

skipped back only to hear "what do you waNT"
    ah well cracked me up anyway!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

jos28 wrote: »
    I think Jo could not risk having children because she carried the Huntington's gene, could be wrong but I thought that was the reason.
    A test revealed that Jo didn't have the gene but her sister, Eleanor, who has since died, did. Jo and Dermot tHen tried IVF but it didn't work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

Surely, Caoimhe could have taken a more subtle form of revenge by telling Rachel that Charlotte knew that she had framed Rachel for shoplifting but didn't speak out. That would have turned Rachel against Charlotte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

I hope Zac finds out the farm got burned in Kilkenny because of organic Toms way with the ladies. I really hope the stress of it all turns him grey . I hope fair city re cast him like they are known to do and get Steve Martin to play the new zak . Thatd be fair city gold.

• Advertisement

Tommy's brother Luke shows up next week hope we find out more of his past perhaps he shagged his brother's wife or girlfriend also :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

So, as per usual once a month. I must ask. What is the story with Lucy Lu ?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

She's nuts!

Here comes goo eyes!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

jayas's viviane's pulled no punches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9ZFNwY7lUmVHG3jjOdfpdoxKkKUp5t9NTQeDMmjzAvJGxMsaa
    jayas's viviane's pulled no punches.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭teaholic

Whats with the shakey camera??? There will be a case of sea-sickness here soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

In Kilkenny...

F**k away off back to Kilkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

They could have spiced things up there. Maybe throw Caoimhe into a car and take her up the mountains to scare her,then warn her off. The programme needs a bit of excitement,not what bloody pizza they want for dinner. Boring.

Also,who the f*ck is goo eyes?!

if i was ben's ma i wouldn't move to cork............i'd move to inner mongolia, he needs such a kick up the whole

and if i was dr dillon i'd sack vivienne for that outburst, cheeky bitch, i don't know why she's blaming judith for.

i suspect the lucy story will drag out.............it will be revealed gradually and there will be a big dramatic showdown at christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tommy's brother Luke shows up next week hope we find out more of his past perhaps he shagged his brother's wife or girlfriend also :p

Is that Blackie Connors playing Tommy's brother?!!!

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s95/fair-city/i408770-8/fair-city-293-2012-05-23-tommy-is-speechless-when-he-meets-luke.html#a381212

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

hungrypig wrote: »
    and if i was dr dillon i'd sack vivienne for that outburst, cheeky bitch, i don't know why she's blaming judith for.

Yeah, it's ridiculous that she would talk to her boss like that.. I would have had her fat, thieving ass on the dole as quick as you could say "prescription medicine".

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i thought doctorjudith was going to say ' i think our daughter maybe bipolar tommy' when they were having their dinner and big talk in the tapas place....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Yes it sure looks like him, he has aged well.

Yes it looks like him more Greyie Connors now :p

Caoimhe's acting gets worse and worse

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes it looks like him more Greyie Connors now :p

PMSL :D:D

Zak sent his mother a postcard?? what is it, the 1960s??

I just googled vivienne to see what else she's been in.. I actually recognised her voice from voiceover work..

http://www.lisarichards.ie/actorsf/helen-norton-actor

92.jpg

Are they having a laugh with that profile picture???

SACK HER................she's the rudest employee ever.....

• Registered Users Posts: 54,596 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I just googled vivienne to see what else she's been in.. I actually recognised her voice from voiceover work..

http://www.lisarichards.ie/actorsf/helen-norton-actor

92.jpg

Are they having a laugh with that profile picture???

Been hearing her in several ads lately. Best off on voice ads, eh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Did Dermish look in Jo's wardrobe, see her fave trench coat, and 'cos he missed her, decide to wear the hideous cream double breasted item??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement