Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I got a seventy in one of my classes and I did the biggest happy dance in the universe.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Depends. I don't know if you can defer it after the fact though...go into the SU in the morning and chat to Phelim?

No clue. And crap at that...email your lecturer now and explain?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Got 70% in my 2nd year long essay...on Tort :pac:

Only 1.1 I ever got :rolleyes:

Re: Hugsie, I'd say email the lecturer and explain the situation. I'm sure if you gave a ring to the exam office or whatever the equivalent is?

Ursula bbz <3

(Non NUIG people won't understand this, but regardless) So the first year laws got a question about the crane in an exam!

• Advertisement

Ursula bbz <3

(Non NUIG people won't understand this, but regardless) So the first year laws got a question about the crane in an exam!

Ahahahaha, epic. I wonder are the lecturers on yik yak? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

(Non NUIG people won't understand this, but regardless)

Indeed you'd be right. :P

pajor wrote: »
    Indeed you'd be right. :P

The Crane is all knowing and all powerful.

All Hail the Glowcloud crane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

So Team Snapchat have informed me that it's mothers day.
    that couldn't be right could it. Like it can't have come around again already could it.
    I make being a ****ty son an art form.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

that couldn't be right could it. Like it can't have come around again already could it.

Only in America! Ireland's day was in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

oh is that what the little (enter word here) sent me?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Exam went so **** but it went horrific for everyone and tbf if thats my biggest complaint of the moment ill take it.
    So a half arghh half yayyy

Only 4 more exams to go..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I seriously wish I was back i college I feel so unproductive here. Theres something so much more satisfying about watching tv when you know you have an assignment due rather than watching it to just fill up time

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I seriously wish I was back i college I feel so unproductive here. Theres something so much more satisfying about watching tv when you know you have an assignment due rather than watching it to just fill up time

I'd love to be on Summer holidays </3
    #3ExamsToGo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

deise_girl wrote: »
    I'd love to be on Summer holidays </3
    #3ExamsToGo

Ugh.. we must be the last college in the country to finish exams! :(

thelad95 wrote: »
    Ugh.. we must be the last college in the country to finish exams! :(

Yea I think we are tbh..
    Have you many left?

Getting seriously bored of being finished already...need to get a job sorted asap :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Ahhh.. another long weekend. :D No work on Monday.

Swings and roundabouts though, it'll be the last public holiday here until Christmas..

deise_girl wrote: »
    Yea I think we are tbh..
    Have you many left?

Just one tomorrow and one Monday, you? I think Cork IT still have exams as well. It's really annoying I know some people who have already left to go on a J1 and here's me studying for a module entitled 'Critical thinking'

• Advertisement

thelad95 wrote: »
    Just one tomorrow and one Monday, you? I think Cork IT still have exams as well. It's really annoying I know some people who have already left to go on a J1 and here's me studying for a module entitled 'Critical thinking'

Hahaha critical thinking was so **** dear god, altho I actually did better in that than I did contemporary issues in management!

Ive 3 left still :( Tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday and I left all my motivation in the Leaving Cert tbh so it'll be a long 6 days yet

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

What years are ye in these days? I remember when this place was all fields, er, I mean, secondary school folks and freshers... >_<

An File wrote: »
    What years are ye in these days? I remember when this place was all fields, er, I mean, secondary school folks and freshers... >_<

I am (hopefully!) doing my last few exams as a second year college student :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Im doing my junior >.> <.< >.>

Im doing my junior >.> <.< >.>

I hope he's nice.

I did my third and final year this year :(

I'm considering cross stitching the results of the referenda. Because I'm cool like that. But also because it'd be a kitschy fundraiser for something

Wash her?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

My new kitten (well shes on the brink of adulthood) is so smelly, her farts fill up the room and I cant let her on me, she just stinks in general. Anyone any tips?

♫Smelly cat, smelly cat...
    ♫What, are, they feeding you?
    ♫Won't take you to the vet
    ♫You're obviously not their favourite pet
    ♫Smelly cat, smelly cat...
    ♫It's, not, your, fa-aw-aw-aw-ult!

Soz, I've no real advice. :P

EDIT: I'd like to point out that when I originally clicked quote, that video wasn't linked. Damn you Higsie and your ninja-editing skillz.

• Advertisement

My new kitten (well shes on the brink of adulthood) is so smelly, her farts fill up the room and I cant let her on me, she just stinks in general. Anyone any tips?

We got a wonderful little kitten at Christmas time (her name is still Kitty :D ) and we had her mostly weaned off milk by the end of March. It seems to make a difference. She drinks water with her dry food all day and we give her bits of chicken/ham/fish (pretty much any cooked meat that isn't spicy) most days, with tiny treats of milk every second day or so. She only uses her litter tray on days when the weather is too bad for going outside, but the smell is hardly noticeable compared to the first few months. :)

Advertisement