Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

An File wrote: »
    Deductive reasoning FTW.

Elementary my dear Watson :cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

The whole discussion on the changes to the site...I thought it was funny. Ye try coming up with titles!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

D Den of Decisive Drinkers

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I honestly thought I multiquoted posts to reply to.

Evidently I didn't.

I love you all.

#IRCFTW

An File banned for shilling the heartless Boards corporation's puppet forum that is Feedback!

xoxox 2k15

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I think I heard a noise from inside the house :eek: Im home alone HALP
    So was it mike Myers or ghostface?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

So was it mike Myers or ghostface?

Ghostface killaaaaaaaahh :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Hugsie drank a bottle of scotch.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

There's a special rung in hell reserved for people who waste good scotch.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

anchorman-scotch.gif?w=650

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

With child molesters and people who talk at the opera?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

There's a certain thrill that comes when a courier rings you to say they have a package, and you have no idea what it might be because you've made a couple of orders at the same time and thought everything had already been delivered... :pac:

I want to not be sober this evening. ;/

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    There's a certain thrill that comes when a courier rings you to say they have a package, and you have no idea what it might be because you've made a couple of orders at the same time and thought everything had already been delivered... :pac:

This happened me today; it was a scarf I won in an H&M Twitter competition! :pac:

one rung above those who waste good whiskey

one rung above those who waste good whiskey

Just below wine drinkers.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Just below wine drinkers.
    Nobody is prepared to admit that wine actually doesn't have a taste

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Nobody recognised that my post was a reference to the awesome Michael Fassbender in "Inglourious Basterds". :(

With child molesters and people who talk at the opera?

That would be an interesting Venn diagram.

"I dunno, it's some sort of... delicious biscuit."

"... It's a coaster."

Aaaaaand now I'm off to spend the evening watching it. Cheers Junco! #productivity

White wine does.

Tastes like petrol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

pajor wrote: »
    White wine does.

Tastes like petrol.
    Well, it always looked like the stuff.

grampva.png

We're through the looking wine glass here, people.

Wouldn't be a wine person but if it's free at some do I'm at, then it's the white wine I'd go for. It's alright. Jim Beam Bourbon is king though.

Got 70cl Bourbon. I blame you all.

Nobody recognised that my post was a reference to the awesome Michael Fassbender in "Inglourious Basterds". :(

I thought it was a Firefly reference.

(I can't watch any Joss Whedon stuff anymore, it just makes me sad)

I thought it was a Firefly reference.

(I can't watch any Joss Whedon stuff anymore, it just makes me sad)

I've never seen Firefly, so that probably makes us even. :o

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I used to get the wine at mass till we moved......

I looked forward to mass BECAUSE of the wine, every week without fail, that sh1t was delicious (it was red btw).....I was a 7 year old alcoholic :P The disappointment if we missed mass was crazy, I sometimes went twice just for the wine

And then we moved and no more wine :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Ive had wine the odd time at mass since....its nowhere near as nice, in fact it sucks, it gosh darn awful!

Of course it was red. It's literally Jesus' blood like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I don't know where I'm getting it from but that made me think of some skit where Jesus turns this guys blood into wine...and then he dies :P

Damn it, I can't remember where I seen that...probably a comic.

Edit: Found it. http://gfycat.com/ImportantEmbellishedBushbaby#?format=gif

I don't know where I'm getting it from but that made me think of some skit where Jesus turns this guys blood into wine...and then he dies :P

Damn it, I can't remember where I seen that...probably a comic.

Edit: Found it. http://gfycat.com/ImportantEmbellishedBushbaby#?format=gif

Trip Tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Not so much an argh but just a sad post. Watched another sad episode of Grey's Anatomy. was quite sad today the following spoiler is a spoiler on the episode. maybe someone can sympathize if you have already watched it.
    Cant believe they killed off Derek :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Jhcx wrote: »
    Not so much an argh but just a sad post. Watched another sad episode of Grey's Anatomy. was quite sad today the following spoiler is a spoiler on the episode. maybe someone can sympathize if you have already watched it.
    Cant believe they killed off Derek :(

I stopped watching Greys Anatomy years ago when they started massacring the cast regularly for shock value (I only allow GOT have any more than one shocking death per season) but I heard about that and watched it and laaawd, I can see why everyone's pretty pissed off. :pac:

Advertisement