Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

So I appear to have missed my playpen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Scott & Brendo - Kitten Air (Lyric Video):

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Youknow youve taken procrastination too far when you spend 5 minutes of your life, time you will never get back watching videos of cats watching videos-of cats.....

I think I have a problem :/

Your only problem is that you did not link any of these videos. For such a transgression, I feel it is only right to give you a one month ban if you do not remedy this situation within an arbitrary timeframe I've just set in my head.
    So I appear to have missed my playpen

Don't worry, I've missed the last... 20 or so weeks of giving notifications of playpens. :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

"I'll do the playpen" he said.

"I won't forget to remind people" He said.

LIAR.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Wouldn't have happened on Insect Overlord's watch. Whatever happened to that guy?

<_<

>_>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Your only problem is that you did not link any of these videos. For such a transgression, I feel it is only right to give you a one month ban if you do not remedy this situation within an arbitrary timeframe I've just set in my head.

Its cat inception!!!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    "I'll do the playpen" he said.

"I won't forget to remind people" He said.

LIAR.

Ah to be fair, I was reminding people up until like four people in a row didn't reply or start a thread.

Then I just got lazy. :P

An File wrote: »
    Wouldn't have happened on Insect Overlord's watch. Whatever happened to that guy?

<_<

>_>

I heard he moved to foreign lands. lives with loads of wims. Runs his own island. Has some bunker oh you know that one like from lost. Rumour has it hes created space travel. although i know the real truth. and that he never speaks of his past. his story goes he woke from a coma and remembers nothing not even his age and just sailed on a boat and lives in the unknown. Never met the guy but from what ive read and heard he was a good guy. Some would even go as far to say saint like....

All we know is hes called the Stig!

I've never done one but trying to come up with witty answers scares the binoculars out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I did one but noone cared :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

i just started a new thread and i crave the approval of others so please check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

My playpen was AWESOME :D

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

i should probably come here more often than once a month because every time i return im confused..........

So Turns out i have a temper and just been proven. Kinda figured bout 3 weeks before i became single I really upset them. And was there that it went all down hill. Anyway thats that my next problem is how can i deal with this so that my next relationship doesn't go the same way. Ive never been in a fight in my life. never hit anyone. im quiet natured and generally quiet scared of a lot of things that could result in violence. So cant see how this temper comes about. although ive been told it comes from my mam.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

You know when you like someone but you're convinced they don't like you back so you force yourself to stop thinking about them? Then you manage to? And then when they drunk text you they tell you they used to have feelings for you but they don't anymore? And you realise it was roughly the same time? Yeah my heart's not breaking at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

i'm sorry about that, i know exactly how you feel. i always manage to reduce any emotion to apathy by overthinking it too. (jesus christ i dont half sound like a gimp) chances are you could turn things around though, there's always gonna be some feelings left.

That's what I'm hoping may happen. Hopefully?

Also it's 40 minutes until a meeting that will either make or break my academic career and I'm so afraid I'll be told to just drop out and ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

That's what I'm hoping may happen. Hopefully?

Also it's 40 minutes until a meeting that will either make or break my academic career and I'm so afraid I'll be told to just drop out and ugh.

Best of luck with the meeting! thinking of you x

You know when you like someone but you're convinced they don't like you back so you force yourself to stop thinking about them? Then you manage to? And then when they drunk text you they tell you they used to have feelings for you but they don't anymore? And you realise it was roughly the same time? Yeah my heart's not breaking at all.

Christ have I been there, it sucks and now they are with someone else when I should have just went for it, but that said, ya get over it...eventually :P

Ah life would probably suck if we went after the ones we like but aren't sure if they like us.

Not knowing is much better than the crushing rejection, mortification and probable friendship destroying consequences of voicing these things.

• Advertisement

What I am getting from this current chat is that everyone has experienced this and yet there is still no solution.

Why do ye not have the best minds in the world working on a solution to this.

Ah life would probably suck if we went after the ones we like but aren't sure if they like us.

Not knowing is much better than the crushing rejection, mortification and probable friendship destroying consequences of voicing these things.

I would disagree with this to an extent. While I have been in the situation and couldn't bring myself to tell her, if I had told her and she didn't feel the same, I know that we'd get over it cos we're good friends. The thing that bothers me so much is had I just said something it would have worked out amazingly for me, but alas, no, ce'st la vie!

I know that we'd get over it cos we're good friends.

How do you forsee that happening?

What I am getting from this current chat is that everyone has experienced this and yet there is still no solution.

Why do ye not have the best minds in the world working on a solution to this.

There is a solution.

Don't be a coward and say something.

Now, removing cowardice is a whole other issue, and I'm afraid I'm not privy to that department's activities so I can't give an update on their progress to date. :P
    I would disagree with this to an extent. While I have been in the situation and couldn't bring myself to tell her, if I had told her and she didn't feel the same, I know that we'd get over it cos we're good friends. The thing that bothers me so much is had I just said something it would have worked out amazingly for me, but alas, no, ce'st la vie!

You may have missed the underlying sarcasm and bitterness in that post I feel. :pac:

There is a solution.

Now, removing cowardice is a whole other issue, and I'm afraid I'm not privy to that department's activities so I can't give an update on their progress to date. :P

You may have missed the underlying sarcasm and bitterness in that post I feel. :pac:

Your post makes me this this may be the most uniform natural experience to occur naturally.

There is a solution.

Oh man hahaha I just re-read your post, it's been a long weekend ok :D Oh that reminds me, to the yeaaahhhhh thread :D

How do you forsee that happening?

Well think about it, you're really good friends with a girl and you tell her you like her. If ye were good friends she would probably just be really nice about it and hope that you will stay her friend not the other way around! Unless shes mean, and then why would you like her anyways :pac:

I'm looking to buy and then learn how to play the ukulele, with the intention to move on to guitar after.

But, I haven't the first clue about instruments and strings and tuners etc, could anyone recommend me a good ukulele?

Apparently there is 4 different types, Concert or Tenor seems like the most suitable but hell what do I know :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I also want to buy a uke!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Aha same, I've been thinking a lot lately that I really want to play an instrument of some sort and the ukulele does seem like a nice place to start.

*waits for advice*

Advertisement