Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Um...

>_>
    <_<

Er...

Someone... um.. sort of... er... forgot...

>_>
    <_<

You do one man :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

HugsiePie wrote: »
    You do one man :D

Trust me, my life is too boring to sustain a week worth of questions. :P

Seriously though, I will sort the playpens tomorrow.

100%.

Unless I forget. :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Ahh school chums. Have a group Id chat to occasionally and meet up with on an even rarer occasion, then 2 girls who Id see a fair bit. But those 2 girls I would have regarded as my best friends before this, definitely wouldnt anymore. Not that we had a falling out or anything but I've definitely changed a good bit since going to college and Im happier now with who I am and my new friends etc etc
    It's just sad though coz atleast 1 of the 2 definitely still hasnt realised this and she still tries her hardest but the bond just isnt as strong anymore. Im trying to keep going as normal as possible but its just not as natural and Id say it wont be long before this becomes really evident.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

While it did cause me an inordinate amount of hardship over the past 7 weeks, especially one exam which involved reading and analysing sonething like 35 short stories, still.......Irish <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

People don't seem to understand how hurt I get when you say you'll be my friend and then stop being that friend.I take friendship very seriously no matter how close or far we are as friends I value that it's still a friendship. Think it's one of the things that's killing me. It is like having everything you know ripped away from you. I understand friends come and go but don't make me promise on it because I stick with promises and when you break then you may as well stab me with a real knife because the pain might not be as much. I'm not the clingy type of friend. And I do vanish off the face of the earth but I'm always there for a chat always that shoulder to cry on that hand to hold. And I always come back. I don't expect much just a hello even if it's just once a year. �

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Current Den title is good. GG.

Actually can someone explain the den title to me please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Actually can someone explain the den title to me please

Captain nemo reference I think. Although that was 20'000 leagues under the sea so it should be Den-ty

Captain nemo reference I think. Although that was 20'000 leagues under the sea so it should be Den-ty

Had to Google captain nemo

Thank you :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Yeah but it wasn't my 20,000th post when I changed the title. :P

• Advertisement

Lads, Do ye know of anywhere looking for northside county dublin renter.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I think a girl I know is looking for someone to move in in Santry? I'll have a chat with her if you want

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I think a girl I know is looking for someone to move in in Santry? I'll have a chat with her if you want

Ya sure. It's getting pretty hard now at this stage to find places within price or reasonable build and close to work. Thanks

Counting down the days till I can say I'm sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

When you're flattered but spoken for, Coppers is actually rather sh1te. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I should go there sometime...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

pajor wrote: »
    When you're flattered but spoken for, Coppers is actually rather sh1te. :pac:

Coppers is only good if you're looking for the shift and quite frankly you have no place in Coppers if you are not looking for the shift :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Never been to Coppers and was asked on a night out in college to go but declined as I feel it's a tad overrated.

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Never been to Coppers and was asked on a night out in college to go but declined as I feel it's a tad overrated.

How does one come to that conclusion if you have never been? :P

Coppers is only good if you're looking for the shift and quite frankly you have no place in Coppers if you are not looking for the shift :P

Was staying at a friend's place and he was desperate for the shift off some young wan. :pac:

Didn't really have a choice!

• Advertisement

pajor wrote: »
    Was staying at a friend's place and he was desperate for the shift off some young wan. :pac:

Didn't really have a choice!

JAYSUS

Crazy reason, why would anyone go out to a specific place specifically for ............oh wait

Carbon.....anyone, whos ever been there, ever. :pac:

JAYSUS

Crazy reason, why would anyone go out to a specific place specifically for ............oh wait

Hahaha so true

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

JAYSUS

Lol never felt so violated in a public place as Carbon dancefloor, good god.

Please, the smoking area is where the real banter goes down :D It's actually a far less creepy vibe too out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

How does one come to that conclusion if you have never been? :P
    I heard people say its just a shifting zone.

I heard people say its just a shifting zone.

Then what's the dance floor for?

And don't say dancing! :p:D

Lads, yis are reminding me of bad nights there...bad, bad, bad nights.

This is the greatest gif I have ever seen. 6KTwWXe.gif

Ya know what take the whole damn album it is GLORIOUS.

http://imgur.com/gallery/rRhOW

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

The whole reputation that Coppers has is a load of nonsense in my opinion. It's not a whole lot different from any other nightclub really, a part from the fact that it's an absolute shithole.

It is a bit easier to score because it opens until later and people are more drunk. Also, it's dark as fuck which is probably a good thing tbh.

Advertisement