Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Boardsies have lives? :eek:

When did this become possible?

Miracles do happen

As for me Im on my 5th tv show of the day

Following this I have to go clean my room

What a productive activity fuelled day

I feel really guilty, like I should be studying or something

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

It's exam/summer holiday time, it always gets slow then. Yis eejits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    It's exam/summer holiday time, it always gets slow then. Yis eejits.
    Indeed don't forgot those poor souls doing the leaving cert this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

ahh but sure. grand so we'll close up shop so for the summer ha ha.

See ye come September :P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

It's the last day of school already? :eek:

We didn't even sign each others shirts... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

It's the last day of school already? :eek:

Good riddance the lot of ye! :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

pajor wrote: »
    Good riddance the lot of ye! :pac:

Y'know... words hurt... :(

Y'know... words hurt... :(

But sticks and stones..

Ya unfortunately they can break bones so scientist have found out in the study they carried out recently

Jhcx wrote: »
    Ya unfortunately they can break bones so scientist have found out in the study they carried out recently

Link.... :pac:

• Advertisement

Jhcx wrote: »

The same study though proved that words don't.

Q.E.D. :pac:

pajor wrote: »
    But sticks and stones..

May break my bones, but words will hurt forever.

#reference

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Lads how far in advance should I book a theory test exam?? Bear in mind I havnt started studying for it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I bought myself a wooden cover in Camden market today for my iPhone. Am I hipster now?

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I bought myself a wooden i

wut?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

HugsiePie wrote: »
    wut?

I can't work my phone :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Because of its wooden cover?

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Because of its wooden cover?

Splinters are awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

deise_girl wrote: »
    Lads how far in advance should I book a theory test exam?? Bear in mind I havnt started studying for it

Probably the soonest date possible, it wouldn't take all that long to study for once you got the book/CD. I was gonna do it last summer and that was the advice I got anyway, and I'm awful at knowing how the rules of the road work!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Slow Show wrote: »
    Probably the soonest date possible, it wouldn't take all that long to study for once you got the book/CD. I was gonna do it last summer and that was the advice I got anyway, and I'm awful at knowing how the rules of the road work!

Yeah the best bet is to book it for two weeks away, the panic will make you study. Deise would pass no bother with a few hours study I'm sure :)

• Advertisement

If your really interested about driving you would be practicing it everyday. Book it for a date that suits you. Be prepared. Know what your doing. Know your sign and know how to use a bloody indicator(cause nobody does). It's not all about having fun it's a serious skill and can kill yourself and others around you.

I spent 1 week practicing then booked for 2 weeks later.

Here, lads. I bought girl clothes today...as in a dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

May break my bones, but words will hurt forever.

#reference

One of JD's finest lines!

I randomly started looking up info on Bosnia-Herzegovina earlier.

I really would love to visit some of those Eastern-bloc countries...

As a side note, it actually says "Do not leave the paved path, even for a pee-break, due to the constant danger of landmines." and "If you see a building which looks abandoned, steer clear, as many people rigged their buildings with explosives when fleeing the war." :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I randomly started looking up info on Bosnia-Herzegovina earlier.

I really would love to visit some of those Eastern-bloc countries...

As a side note, it actually says "Do not leave the paved path, even for a pee-break, due to the constant danger of landmines." and "If you see a building which looks abandoned, steer clear, as many people rigged their buildings with explosives when fleeing the war." :pac:

I would love to visit areas like that, the history of all those ex-Yugoslavia states fascinates me!

I would love to visit areas like that, the history of all those ex-Yugoslavia states fascinates me!

Then I'd suggest the BBC documentary 'The Death of Yugoslavia.' Can be found on YouTube.

Have watched a couple of other good ones about the end of Yugoslavia on there as well.

Ive just realised how hot Female armed uniform personnel are. You know those who fight for their country. Yup

429924_360512757304986_396534991_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

I miss France, it's like 32 degrees over there now :(

Life is hard there is no denying that. We're all in the same boat. Every adult I have spoken to has all admitted they don't have a clue what their doing. They are trained in something but are then thrown into the deep end and have to bluff their way through life in the hope that it's alright and we'll accept that. Sometimes I feel like I was born with a silver spoon. My mam spoiled me and then I grew up without that life style. But from what I do remember it has stuck with me. And I'd simply like to live that life. I'm sure like a lot of people I don't want to be working. There's no enjoyment out of it. Like I love my job everyday. Meeting new people talking to them that's me. But guess I'd like to have fun too.

Knowing who I am I would probably far more enjoy working if the weather was beautiful. Yesterday was sunny I was outside enjoying everything didn't really need anything. You could ask me everything and I would happily answer. Today don't come near me. My happiness has been taken away from me. And all it does it make me worse off thinking about happier times. Like I love sun showers the sun is shining it's great it's awesome. But rain on its own so dark and horrible. I probably look for the easiest way out in life but I'd rather sit on a beach somewhere sunny selling coca cola than in a multi million dollar job in the rain. It's not about the money in my life it's about how happy I can be to have an impact on other people's lives.

• Advertisement

Youknow youve taken procrastination too far when you spend 5 minutes of your life, time you will never get back watching videos of cats watching videos-of cats.....

I think I have a problem :/

Advertisement