Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Its the greatest pain. It takes a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone, But a lifetime to forget them. Fall in Love or Die Trying. Because no matter how painful the last one was its always worth fighting for the next one. This breakup is going to break me. But it is also going to make me. Make me understand the mistakes i made. the way i interact with the people around me and the way i show my love towards the person i want in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Jhcx wrote: »
    Its the greatest pain. It takes a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone, But a lifetime to forget them. Fall in Love or Die Trying. Because no matter how painful the last one was its always worth fighting for the next one. This breakup is going to break me. But it is also going to make me. Make me understand the mistakes i made. the way i interact with the people around me and the way i show my love towards the person i want in my life.

I would take issue with being able to fall in love with some one in a day, lets not rush into things now!

But kudos to you that is the right attitude. The good times will always be worth the hard times.

Na im not one to fall in love in a day. it took me 2 months but least i meant it.

is like every lad kind of somewhat gay or something. the amount of them is like .. mind blowin

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

3533035820.png
    Iconic

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

deise_girl wrote: »
    3533035820.png
    Iconic

Who the hell are Custodian? :P

3533047082.png

@Jhcx: You're so random dude. I really want to spend a day in your mind sometime. :pac:

wnolan1992 wrote: »

3533047082.png

@Jhcx: You're so random dude. I really want to spend a day in your mind sometime. :pac:

On a the train tbf, but still if youre gonna offer wifi come on come onnnn

God help ya if you did. probably come out with physiological nightmares lol :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Random one for y'all:

Things to do on a stag weekend other than drinking (or while drinking)?

Go!

Strippers surely :P

Yaaaaah - Getting drunk in Galway tonight for the 1st time since exams :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Random one for y'all:

Things to do on a stag weekend other than drinking (or while drinking)?

Go!

Paintballin :D

Btw everyone its my birthday x

<3

Happy Birthday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Happy birthday!!!

Happy late Birthday.

Damit i came here to post something like 20 minutes ago cant remember now hah a

So i used to go to a Christian Brothers School, and every once in awhile we would have this person or brother com in to tell us about their trips in africa helping build homes and get lives for people. and i dont know how or where but just popped into my head i had forgotten about wanting to do this and help people. something i probably wouldnt mind learning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I remember reading an article somewhere talking about those housebuilding charity groups that go to third world countries. They take an awful lot of the available work for the local tradesmen who need the work to not starve. It being a third world country and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

It's June.

This is a crazy month.
    First I've the big summer quiz... then I'm going to Thailand.

Sort of anxious about Thailand because of ya know, the military coup and all.

But I'll be teaching English in the south somewhere so hopefully should be ok!

I feel a mixture of excitement, fear, contentment and sort of apathy and it's strange!

I've just opened a door to war. Wish me luck. Fck this no ex is gonna walk away from me without a god damn fcking fight. I want answers before I go mental. Been a month this Friday coming and I I seem to be neither bf or friend.

• Advertisement

Breath. and breath. and breath and breath. deep breaths now. Seriously these last few weeks i dont know whats come over me. Im jumping from one ship to the other. and its literally just gonna make me cry at this stage. But ive suddenly realised i have very few friends i can go out with. dont know if any of ye have experienced this but its like omg, what will i do. i made no friends in secondary school, the friends i knew are gone. i keep making friends but they are not really my friends. and its like ahhh help. I must be like really sh t at holding onto friends or something cause they all end up just being texting friends and no drinking friends. but i have to laugh like i absolutely amaze myself at times. like im 21 and i probably only have 1 friend who i can do stuff with. well maybe 2. but i cant go drinking with them cause there not drinkers. its not like i want to get drunk i just want to have a good time and have those stupid photos there go go. omg kill me now what was i like. because those chances are going and going pretty fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Pretty sure I've been in the same boat for about 3 years.

Apathy became my friend eventually. :pac:

Lads, I dont know whats going on. But ive just realised ive got a crush on my ex. How does this even happen.. Im in like so much shock at the moment im just laughing. God dam them for being so hot.

hello good people of C and H how are you all on this fine day? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

HugsiePie wrote: »
    very very hungover

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Sore. Joined a tag rugby team for a tournament over the summer and we played our first game yesterday and won but my muscles hate me :mad:

very very hungover

Sign of a good night :D
    Sore. Joined a tag rugby team for a tournament over the summer and we played our first game yesterday and won but my muscles hate me :mad:

Ouch! Its worth it tho Im sure :D

Where's everyone gone lol. Place turned into a ghost town last 2 days

Jhcx wrote: »
    Where's everyone gone lol. Place turned into a ghost town last 2 days

Theyre all off having a life :/ :P

• Advertisement

Theyre all off having a life :/ :P

Boardsies have lives? :eek:

When did this become possible?

Advertisement