Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I think Michael Noonan made a mistake looking so smug talking about us not being Pavillion members of the Euro today, and wanting to 'send a message' to Europe.

He might be in for a shock yet, nobody likes being blackmailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Patricia looking very glamourous altogether :pac:
    Ahem, sorry...back to the serious stuff.
    lol, I'm only watching so I can listen to Pearse's Donegal accent :o:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Skid wrote: »
    I think Michael Noonan made a mistake looking so smug talking about us not being Pavillion members of the Euro today, and wanting to 'send a message' to Europe.

He might be in for a shock yet, nobody likes being blackmailed.

Did you see him laughing and talking about Greece and Feta Cheese. The guy is not fit for office.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

TV3 is not radio Doherty for goodness sake.

I have a sad hunch that is he (maybe) winning against Bruton.

The Danish MEP is called Morten Messerschmidt.

He has an excellent name, anyone named after a World War 2 aircraft has to be taken seriously :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Bruton is very week, VB having to come to his aid, he is a failed politician nearly feel sorry for him.

nudger wrote: »
    Bruton is very week, VB having to come to his aid, he is a failed politician nearly feel sorry for him.
    At least Bruton has the b@lls to appear on the programme unlike Enda Kenny, Michael Noonan and Eamon Gilmore.

Always thought he was one of the few that gave a damn about things and wanted to change things.

He now looks like he just found out that he can't.

US$1,000,000,000,000 is about €786.34 billion to fix Greece's disorderly exit from the Euro if in today's exchange rate.

That loss of money will cause undue s*it on ourselves if we felt it coming out of our pocket.

Good Evening All!

I'm with Shane Ross, I really wish the referendum was postponed.

• Advertisement

Same sh1t different bucket, welcome to tonight's menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

'Certainty, stability, certainty, stability.....'

Timmy "Dolittle" Dooley usually provides some entertainment, I can't wait for Vinny to get stuck in to him :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

This Finny Fail/Gael gombeen with the lisp makes me twiddle with the noise equaliser on my tv everytime he comes on. I expect to see Vincent sitting opposite him with an umbrealla everytime it cuts back. It's very harsh on the ears.

Pascal Donohue talks some drivel. Rambling on for ages sounding like a Management Consultant Buls*itter, never answering a question.

Think Pascal is dying the hair, looking very dark tonight, nothing wrong with that mind.:cool:

nudger wrote: »
    Think Pascal is dying the hair, looking very dark tonight, nothing wrong with that mind.:cool:
    I think he has a school boy look about him. All he is missing is one of these

dp1883519.jpg

Does this start @ 10:45pm every Thursday night now. I didn't realise that I missed a half an hour of this show tonight after watching the Mentalist. Why did VB put this show fifteen minutes longer?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Does this start @ 10:45pm every Thursday night now. I missed a half an hour of this show after watching the Mentalist. Why did VB put this show fifteen minutes longer?

+1

What's going on eh?

Paddy Power was offering 6/1 on a No vote yesterday, it's into 7/2 today.

I think it's going to be a no - Kenny, Noonan and Gilmore are looking very arrogant at the moment, and there is sufficient confusion in France to muddy the waters. A late surge to the No side will come before polling day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

Jesus they really slide away from the questions. I despair for this country.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Does this start @ 10:45pm every Thursday night now. I didn't realise that I missed a half an hour of this show tonight after watching the Mentalist. Why did VB put this show fifteen minutes longer?

+ 2

Except I was watching Question Time on BBC 1.

I like to listen to some articulate polititians now and again. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Was Siobhan O'Donoghue refereeing a left wing basketball match earlier this evening?

You tell us now then Timmy what sort of people do you represent if you wouldn't mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,492 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

That F.F. gobs**** hasn't a clue. He would convince you to vote No.
    Pascal still has the hot potato in his mouth too. Trying to sound posh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Skid wrote: »
    Paddy Power was offering 6/1 on a No vote yesterday, it's into 7/2 today.

I think it's going to be a no - Kenny, Noonan and Gilmore are looking very arrogant at the moment, and there is sufficient confusion in France to muddy the waters. A late surge to the No side will come before polling day.

Have you notice that Hogan and his Household Charges have been put under wraps until after the vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I think it's going to be a no - Kenny, Noonan and Gilmore are looking very arrogant at the moment

It's been nothing but threats, and then Bruton's faux pas this evening states it all really - we will get you to say yes, maybe not the first time but the second time, like the last 2 treaties.

Why is this taking preference over the constitutional changes required for the protection of children. This should be first and I hear Kenny tonight saying (still) it will be the autumn, nice to see what's more important in this country

Bah !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Richard Bruton.

Oh dear.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShmQE_j_rYhq5sVnxjlAICHzn6VgM298TRpM7M7QBEtLZG69FqMQ

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    Have you notice that Hogan and his Household Charges have been put under wraps until after the vote.

Funnily enough, I was just saying that to someone today.

Expect that to resurface almost straight away after the vote - fines, reminders etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭maddragon

vicwatson wrote: »
    It's been nothing but threats, and then Bruton's faux pas this evening states it all really - we will get you to say yes, maybe not the first time but the second time, like the last 2 treaties.

Why is this taking preference over the constitutional changes required for the protection of children. This should be first and I hear Kenny tonight saying (still) it will be the autumn, nice to see what's more important in this country

We must first bow to our European overlords. Quite distasteful really. Todays events have swung me 180 degrees over to the NO side.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement