Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Eh

422616_336141756407506_100000350537674_1079978_883571132_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

is it that ganley is getting more airtime because he's rich, as vinnie says, or is it that he's just one of a few solid 'no' campaigners as opposed to a load of 'yes' campaigners?

if there's only a handful of prominent 'no' campaigners, then he's obviously going to get more airtime.

Aine Collins fecked up big time there.

Echoes of P. Flynn about her whinge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Vincent at the end says " I don't know how they can kick Greece out of the Euro"

As Gemma Hussey was about to say, if the EU stops lending them cash, then they have no choice but to leave, Vincent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Bit unfair to have Fionnán Sheehan on here, he had hostilities with Sean Gallagher around the time of the election.

• Advertisement

It's an interesting show... And here I am on my own.. :-( .. what's wrong with you people?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Very light audience with only two people here tonight. We need more than two people to liven up the commentary.

Anyway; Moving on,

I thought the issue of "tweetgate" was dealt with by now with Séan Gallagher. Does RTE have to do any more explaining in the way the tweet was managed?

It's an interesting show... And here I am on my own.. :-( .. what's wrong with you people?

Sorry Jonny,

just watching the BBC NI programme about Sean Quinn's manouevres to keep his assets away from the Government.

It didn't say anything new, but the Presenter and crew got some nice trips out of it chasing company records. Stockhollum, Kiev, Moscow and Belize amongst others

Were any of ye on the Fianna Fail National Executive at any stage? According to that man everyone had a go at one stage or other.

Very light audience with only two people here tonight. We need more than two people to make the commentary more interesting.

Thanks for enjoying my posts.. :(

Regarding Pat Kenny's statement, I think he should keep his head down, much in the way that Padraig Flynn should have never said that Tom Gilmartin was "out of sorts".. Kenny (or his team, if you want to blame them), were COMPLETELY wrong to read out that tweet and I'm actually surprised that nothing more has been made of it..

• Advertisement

Watching QI :)

Sick of politics for one day :(

And yet another fortnight of Vote Yes - Vote No shennanagins to come.

Tinay Babezzzzzz :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Ah johnny no mates, I'm here now.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Kenny (or his team, if you want to blame them), were COMPLETELY wrong to read out that tweet and I'm actually surprised that nothing more has been made of it..

I think the ends justified the means. The very idea that such a vacuous chancer came so close to becoming President should be a massive source of national embarrassment.

Richard Boyd Barrett as Robin ... LOL :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

What's this embarrassing shíte????

Well that was uh-hum................, strange.:D

It's not a choice between fighting either Tax Avoidance or Social Welfare Fraud, Vincent.

The sanctions for tax crime are pitiful but that does not justify turning a blind eye to Social Welfare cheats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

that had me in tears

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Rosenstock does it again ! LOL Burton as the gimp !:eek: :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Skid wrote: »
    It's not a choice between fighting either Tax Avoidance or Social Welfare Fraud, Vincent.

Far more prominence is given in the media to Social Welfare Fraud than to Tax Avoidance. It's nice that at least one high-profile journalist is prepared to highlight this fact.

This is about the Fiscal Compact Treaty again. That Danish MEP was to given about right grilling on VB tonight at the start of the programme.

What is the likelihood of Pearse Doherty of SF getting a grilling; sadly it could be very slim IMO.

:D

Ah, I spoke to soon.

Evening Dublinman

Evening Lapin; nice to have you.

Good evening Lapin
    Good evening Dublinman1990

Good evening everybody else :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Good Evening Guys :)

That Danish lad reminds me of Edward VIII

king_edward_VIII.j-10815.jpg

I think that Opinion Poll tonight that had it 60% yes 40% no will spook the Government and the yes campaign.

This vote could go down yet if Ganley and Sinn Fein get their act together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Patricia looking very glamourous altogether :pac:
    Ahem, sorry...back to the serious stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement