Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Now to get my arm extended or my leg done...........
    That's a bit OTT, dude?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

That's a bit OTT, dude?! :eek:

But I always wanted a really long Mr Fantastic style arm!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

So, I've made it to the library :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: (yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh....that normally doesn't happen...)

Now just to be productive...

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

The lecturer who has us for 4 hours on Tuesdays was out sick so... woo, half day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Cydoniac wrote: »
    WHAT!? Are they playing in Ireland? Need to see them so bad.

YES! Be exited with me :D And the tickets are only €23.50, you'd have to be ****ing mad not to go! :D
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004770B7DA6440?artistid=1583963&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I'm going to see Olly Murs in February...the excitement is hardly containable and it's still only November:o:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Debate last night went excellently. Made my speech, had the audience right where I wanted. Went to close; member of the opposition comes up to shake my hand. I'm then handed the number of some attractive girl on the other team, given some worthwhile advice from the judges, and then we lost. mainly because my motion was defending fucking child beauty pageants
    Defeated like a boss.

In the second debate of the night, some team was missing, so I filled in. Made an otherwise boring debate about OWS at the very least entertaining. By making no worthwhile points and mocking everyone in the hall, including the judges.

Ahh, UCC Philosoph Society, you sure know how to organise a good night's entertainment, even if your judging was questionable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I'm going to see Olly Murs in February...the excitement is hardly containable and it's still only November:o:p
    I have his autograph :cool:

I sent my boyfriend to the subway near my apartment where I always get the same thing, and the guy there who I've only ever talked to to order my food asked if it was for me. This made me ridiculously happy, I love being recognised. Last year I got to know one of the guys that worked there from going so much and he used to give me stuff half price when I came in after a night out :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Gotta love those rare times when you can actually do your maths homework. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Housemate running around in a bunny onesie terrorizing the people in our accomodation place.
    Ah god, I love college christmas :D

And I got a pregnancy test for secret santa. Good times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

>_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Housemate running around in a bunny onesie terrorizing the people in our accomodation place.
    Ah god, I love college christmas :D

lawlsss your friends have high expectations :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

went for a jam in the music room ended up staying more than 3 hours twas so much craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

YES! Be exited with me :D And the tickets are only €23.50, you'd have to be ****ing mad not to go! :D
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004770B7DA6440?artistid=1583963&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=3

I'll see your OFWGKTA and raise you a Skrillex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jhax

I know I'm still way behind in study for college but it does feel good to sit down and get some done. Hopefully this feeling will keep me going until christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I just finished re-reading Willow. Love that book :D

cloud493 wrote: »
    I just finished re-reading Willow. Love that book :D
    My boyfriend's brother got his name because of that book :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Badly needed haircut has been gotten. \o/

Aoifey! wrote: »
    My boyfriend's brother got his name because of that book :)

Thats awesome :) They call him Guy?

cloud493 wrote: »
    Thats awesome :) They call him Guy?

His mother loved the book and wanted to call a girl Willow, but ended up having a boy so she called his Willim (not William). Never read it myself but I keep meaning to.

• Advertisement

Oh thats just as cool :P You should, its awesome. I had to order it though, not printed here apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Doing my Irish Literary Revival assignment just turned into me dancing around to Pendulum. I much prefer it this way! Christmas is so close i can smell it!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Te and Betty Crocker! <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

They have coke flavored Lucozade. My life = Complete

Lawliet wrote: »

Tastes very Pepsi like

Tastes very Pepsi like
    I thought it tasted more like Cavan Cola. God I miss Cavan Cola...

They made cola in Cavan? Doesnt sound very hygenic

You've never heard of Cavan Cola? It was more popular than coke in the early nineties. It's a cultural icon...of Cavan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Lawliet wrote: »
    It's weird...it's supposed to have something like 50% sugar GDA in a bottle right? It doesn't taste as sugary as Coke though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I appppppplied for a job as a Cabin Crew member (totes cool..) and like if I get it, I get to go to Germany for 6 weeks for training, then to England forevz.. How cool!

Advertisement