Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I studied for Christmas tests!!!!!!! :D:D:D

For an hour >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I actually got to see my boyfriend for the first time in over a week today. We've only gone that long a handful of times in almost 3 years so it was really weird. It was awesome seeing him today, it was just what I needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I've decided that girls with ginger hair are girls with very nice hair indeed! :D

boat-ginger-girl-pier-red-water-Favim.com-54577.jpg

Omnomnomnom :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I'm a total gingophile!! :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Suit up party tomorrow night, cant wait for it :D

And might be going to see jimmy carr on friday night!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Suit up party tomorrow night, cant wait for it :D

And might be going to see jimmy carr on friday night!!!!!!!

I love excuses to suit up :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I'm a total gingophile!! :D:D:D:D:D

Yessum, yes you are.
    As i recall you siad this a few years ago:
    "I'd love to go out with a ginger, they're a rare breed."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Hello ladies! :cool: *shakes ginger hair* :pac:

The room we usually have Spanish in was being used for something else and there was none other free so we got off 2 hours early.

Moar library time...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Boys are fucking hilarious. If I think back, Ill start laughing again! You dont get that humour in an all girls school, oh no.

Knew some entertainment would come out of doing economics <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Shopping in cork tomorrow \o/
    Might treat myself to something shiny.
    /checks bank balance
    Ok maybe a few shiny things

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Finally managed to finish the part of my Web Development project which I'm able to finish (since our lecturer hasn't given us the required images and stuff for the second part). That 10% extra credit shall be mine!

I kinda wish it was a little earlier in the evening, could've gotten a good start on my programming presentation at this rate :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I'm not a massive fan of the Delorentos, but a few of us went to see them last night. They were playing in the Christchurch/Triskel Arts Centre in Cork last night, which is a small converted church so it's like super intimate. And I know it's just the Delorentos so it's nothing massive but it was still pretty cool! The sound in there is class :P

So anyway, after the gig we were talking to them and I got a setlist:

c2384.png

And we got his autograph (sure, why not!):

58791.jpg

Okay, it's just his first name and my girlfriend and our friend got half an essay for theirs (cos they're girls methinks... Conspiracy...), but whatever :P

My girlfriend has a plectrum too! It was kind of cool :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Oh my gooooooooood..

Queen Margaret Uni in Edinburgh just replied to me and told me if I sent in my application I'd almost definitely be accepted for my course :o This is like.. amazing.. but so confusing.. fees and stuff are really weird there and I'd have to figure it all out and write a personal statement and stuff.. but that doesn't really matter, it's just such good news! :D I don't even know much about the place but one of my friend's went to the open day there last year and said she loved it..

Grindylow wrote: »
    Oh my gooooooooood..

Queen Margaret Uni in Edinburgh just replied to me and told me if I sent in my application I'd almost definitely be accepted for my course :o This is like.. amazing.. but so confusing.. fees and stuff are really weird there and I'd have to figure it all out and write a personal statement and stuff.. but that doesn't really matter, it's just such good news! :D I don't even know much about the place but one of my friend's went to the open day there last year and said she loved it..

That's where I was gonna go, it's a lovely college.

In Scotland you don't have to pay any fees, you just need to fill in some form to get them paid for you. You also will still qualify for the grant. So pretty much the only expenses will be accommodation and flights, which are dirt cheap.

Which course are you looking at? A few people I went to school with are there too and from what I can tell they love it.

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    That's where I was gonna go, it's a lovely college.

In Scotland you don't have to pay any fees, you just need to fill in some form to get them paid for you. You also will still qualify for the grant. So pretty much the only expenses will be accommodation and flights, which are dirt cheap.

Which course are you looking at? A few people I went to school with are there too and from what I can tell they love it.

Thanks!! :)

Event Management is the one I was applying for! Just need to figure out what to do for the reference now, probably just get it from my old business teacher or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Oh my gooooooooood..

This is brilliant Noel!! You should so go for it! Only for the fact that I have all my family, friends and my bf here, I would have been gone to Edinburgh for college, no hesitations!

Glad to see things are looking up for you!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

This is like.. amazing.. but so confusing.. fees and stuff are really weird there and I'd have to figure it all out
    Congratulations! Scotland is such a beautiful place, my brother went to university there and as Kate said there's no fees and he was able to get a lot of cheap flights by booking well in advance and taking and a few at ridiculous hours, so I wouldn't worry about the costs too much, it would probably work out about the same as here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

It's been a good week. :) And despite making a mess out of my maths test today, it was a slightly smaller mess than usual, so that's good I guess. :pac: Although I could actually write quite a lengthy aaaarrrrgggghhhh about the amount of study I have to do over the next while (need...Christmas...now) but I feel happy and yaaaaahhh-y write now so yaaaaahhh I will. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Oh my gooooooooood..

Best place ever! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Oh my gooooooooood..

Aww bbz, I just sent my application to the University of Edinburgh today. It's like 6 billion applications per place but still :pac:

I finally got around to ringing apple about getting my phone fixed. It's cheaper than I had originally though, they're charging me €160 for basically swapping my broken one for a refurbished one. Considering some places in town were charging me €120 for just the screen to be fixed, when I need the home and power buttons fixed too. Wahey after many months I'll have a proper phone again soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Got my maths test back today - this is the third 100% in a row. :D
    Also, I got TONS of my Christmas shopping done today. Thank you Boots 3for2! So happy now, that's one less worry for the next few weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

New comedy button tonight :D never fails to cheer me up./

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Oh my gooooooooood..

Woo, congrats Noel, that's great :D hope it all goes well, I'm sure you'll love it.

Thanks guys! :D

I'm still not 100% sure I want it, but it's nice to know it's there if I do.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Drunk Marko...quite entertaining. :P

Also MORE COOKIES. NOM

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Drunk Marko...quite entertaining. :P

Also MORE COOKIES. NOM

I hate you >_>

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Drunkenness is over-rated.

Cookies, on the other hand, are forever praise-worthy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Drunkenness is over-rated.

Cookies, on the other hand, are forever praise-worthy!

Betty Crocker :D

Advertisement