Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hello ladies! :cool: *shakes ginger hair* :pac:

You don't have enough to be shaking it about!!

Hair, that is! >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I kinda get to run the place at work today...eeeep! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Having a real Ivor hangover this morning. Well worth it. Doing it all again tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

Best place ever! :D

shup u wil ye :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

brownlad wrote: »
    shup u wil ye :cool:

Stalker much?! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I just had my first day in Schuh today! Well, I say day, I mean 2 hours training and 1 hour on the actual shop floor:p But that 1 hour was so awesome!

We were buddied up with one of the permanent staff so we could be shown what to do, and the lad who got me just showed me how to do things once, and then just let me do everything myself with supervision, whereas the others were just running around after their mentors like lost puppies.

I made 4 sales in that hour..so happy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I just had my first day in Schuh today! Well, I say day, I mean 2 hours training and 1 hour on the actual shop floor:p But that 1 hour was so awesome!

We were buddied up with one of the permanent staff so we could be shown what to do, and the lad who got me just showed me how to do things once, and then just let me do everything myself with supervision, whereas the others were just running around after their mentors like lost puppies.

Damn you and yer job :pac:

Applied for a job in HMV just there - I think I shall now choose a religion and pray to that religions deity...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Damn you and yer job :pac:

Applied for a job in HMV just there - I think I shall now choose a religion and pray to that religions deity...

Good luck with your job hunt! It took me 2 years to find someone who would hire me with absolutely no experience, so hang in there..it has to work out eventually if you just keep at it!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Good luck with your job hunt! It took me 2 years to find someone who would hire me with absolutely no experience, so hang in there..it has to work out eventually if you just keep at it!:)

Good luck with your new job! I'd say you're over the moon with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Stocked up on food, weekend free, Skyrim ready to fire. BRING IT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Even though I'm exhausted all the time it's so worth it. I actually love my job, I still haven't gotten used to this feeling of enjoying something so much and actually being paid for it it's unreal. I hear all my friends complaining about their jobs and here I am looking forward to every shift and leaving work in a good mood.

It really is fantastic not having to deal with the public :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Going on a mad one tonight, who cares about hangovers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Typical Facebook status most weekends: 'Can't wait to go out and get smashed, woo'
    Typical Facebook status the weekend before tests: 'The Santa Clause is on tv :)'
    Makes me giggle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Woke up really really sick this morning and my mam wouldn't let me go out tonight, but then she made me a birthday cake for tomorrow and the gf abandoned the night out to come over too, feel so loved <3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I used to work in Lifestyle, working in a shoe shop/sports place is the awesomest job ever, easy too. It was also my first ever job, and all my supervisors were like your one, the coolest people. Until most of them got fired...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I was in schuh in cork yesterday.
    No shoes I wanted.
    I was not impressed :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Revenge is sweet! :D

M&S* wrote: »
    Revenge is sweet! :D

Ah fcuk.
    Right if anyone asks you were with us between 10pm & 4am.
    Whos around? >_>
    Cloud...get some plastic sheeting
    IHC, were gonna need a bonesaw and some barrels.
    We can clean this people!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Can always count on the fine ladies and gentlemen of C&H to help cover up an accidental murder! :D

M&S* wrote: »
    Can always count on the fine ladies and gentlemen of C&H to help cover up an accidental murder! :D

You owe us :mad:
    Christ I didnt think id have to do this again so soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I have all the new passports...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

SarahBeep! wrote: »

Don't leave any Israelis near them >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Sarah, why is the name on my new passport Iqbal?! I wanted a cool name like Christiano or Eminem... I am disappoint! :(

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Can I have mine back please? I need it for alcohol, tobacco, gambling and mortgages.. Don't deny me my lifestyle!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

I have reached that lovely happy time of the evening when all my study is done for the day and all that's left to do is read books and catch up on TV and maybe go for a run later. So content right now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

This made me laugh too hard.. I'm so immature.. And there's so many other videos D:

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

This made me laugh too hard.. I'm so immature.. And there's so many other videos D:

I think I know what I'm going to be doing for the next hour or so! ahahaha these are so funny! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Crying now it's so funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

There was a day time gig in the bar my apartment's attached to with some of my friend's bands playing so our apartment was practically the Green Room. There were so many people I knew and didn't know just wandering in and out but it was great. Turned into a day and night long party. The place is a total mess but it was so worth it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Is aoibheann liom ulchabhan!

Advertisement