Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Im after watching like a hundred episodes of Punk'd today and OMG wow.
    Like Ive seen it before back in the day when I was like 10 but I didnt really care..
    But people are hilarious and Ashton Kutcher is/was unreal.

Great, great show. I applaud thee.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I do love a good, rainy day spent inside reading with a cup of tea. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Watch The Throne tomorrow and Blink-182 Tuesday.

SO FAWKING EXCITED.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Literary Genre.
    Literary Genre came up.
    I have never been so happy in all my life.
    :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

marko93 wrote: »
    Watch The Throne tomorrow and Blink-182 Tuesday.

SO FAWKING EXCITED.

Aw super jelly right now. :(

Guess I'll be listening to Take of Your Pants again tonight. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm just home from work and I'm not in again until 5 on Sunday, sure I'm sick and have to prepare a college prensentation but I'm still very very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Ugh, supposed to go out tonight but now my stomach's in bits and I'm in no way for consuming any of the substances that Agnostic Mantis will be selling in his new job to young kids (:p)
    Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Went out in the end :) and I've seen people I haven't seen in aaaages. Good times.
    My mother also made me a toastie and tea when I got back last night. NOM.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Euro 2012!!!!!! LALALALALALA!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Ah the glorious feeling of optimism before we go out and get hammered by Spain and Italy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Euro 2012!!!!!! LALALALALALA!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Ah the glorious feeling of optimism before we go out and get hammered by Spain and Italy. :)

If anything, we are going to get a good result against Italy, have you not been following the huge scandal over there at the moment?

They don't even have that good of a team.

flyswatter wrote: »
    If anything, we are going to get a good result against Italy, have you not been following the huge scandal over there at the moment?

Well in my head we're gonna beat Croatia and Italy, and draw with Spain. :)

But every time I make a prediction about soccer it backfires. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

The last time that happened they won the world cup and the time before that they won the '82 Euros!

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    The last time that happened they won the world cup and the time before that they won the '82 Euros!

Yeah, you're right, they rally against the scandals. They had Rossi in '82. That was a world cup, not the euros by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

My poor little baby:

666D786513174FE296D7A1097DF3EF5F-0000325410-0002890038-00500L-9884735D7E7E4D12A01F35AB5D432F30.jpg

Thankfully his operation went well! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Strawberries and ice cream <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Just got paid! :D

Life's been really good recently! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

My sister got engaged!!!!!

Shes getting marriedddddddddddddddddddd!! :D:D:D

GOT A JOB INTERVIEW!!

Now I need some help from you guys though :/
    I've never had a job or an interview before and I have NO idea what happens or how I should act. Help!

GOT A JOB INTERVIEW!!

Now I need some help from you guys though :/
    I've never had a job or an interview before and I have NO idea what happens or how I should act. Help!

Just wear formalish clothes, no jeans that's a definite. It's better to be over dressed for an interview than underdressed.

Make sure you bring a copy of your CV with you, you might be asked for it or to fill out an application form at the interview.

Just try and relax and be yourself. The first one's the hardest! Congrats on getting the interview :)

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Just wear formalish clothes, no jeans that's a definite. It's better to be over dressed for an interview than underdressed.

Make sure you bring a copy of your CV with you, you might be asked for it or to fill out an application form at the interview.

Just try and relax and be yourself. The first one's the hardest! Congrats on getting the interview :)

Thank you! :D
    Hopefully it goes well, I would love this job.

Watch The Throne was insane last night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Going ouuuut tonight avec ma girlies :D Cannot wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I won a gentlemens wager.

feel-like-a-sir-rage-face.png

I'm getting a new TV today. (all going well) and my Dad is picking up alcohol and a pizza for the Ireland match tonight. :) Gonna be a good night. :D

Watch The Throne two nights ina row. Fawking deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

marko93 wrote: »
    Watch The Throne was insane last night.

That.

I'm off work on Tuesday, I thought I wasn't going to be, which means I can actually go to blink :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Did the most difficult part of my new job tonight, locked up by myself. Of course, a guy who smelled of stale urine came in 5 minutes before closing time and had a chat on his phone.

Did the most difficult part of my new job tonight, locked up by myself. Of course, a guy who smelled of stale urine came in 5 minutes before closing time and had a chat on his phone.

Have you sold any vody to minors yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Have you sold any vody to minors yet?

Now, it's weird, I think because the Leaving's on I couldn't ply youngins with drink even if I wanted to. Pity. I desperately want the approval of tracksuits with bad goatees and screechy walking vats of fake tan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

a guy who smelled of stale urine came in 5 minutes before closing time and had a chat on his phone.

Once again, very sorry.

Advertisement