Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Ah but you'll be missing out on the 8 acts that don't go through to Saturday's final :P

And I'm reaaally excited to see Sweden. Hoping they somewhat flop so it won't be a clear cut win as people are expecting it to be :( Yet on the other hand I wanna go to Sweden next year for Eurovision!!

I love Sweden's song, but I watched her performance in their version of Eurosong and it wasn't great. Watched a few more videos of her and her live performances are never what you'd call inspiring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

This is currently the view we have from our hotel room window:

562269_420904504596628_100000312469245_1397062_481005616_n.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Great CV run today, awesome weather, life is gooood :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

This is currently the view we have from our hotel room window:

562269_420904504596628_100000312469245_1397062_481005616_n.jpg

:D
    Lake Como?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Have got almost 500 smackeroos in the last week, and at no point were Cash for Gold involved.

momandpopart5.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

BEST.
    GRADUATION.
    EVER.

Gotta love a day that starts with being sentimental with your best friends, and ends with a 4am Tesco trip and convincing a group of random guys you're American.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Theres no better feeling than getting up at 7 in the morning and putting on shorts and a T-Shirt(Well polo shirt to be specific) and knowing you're not going to be cold.

Please don't let this weather end! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I excepted to wake up to grey damp weather.. ITS STILL SUNNY! Makes me oh so hapz!:D:D:D:D:D

My aunt's going to let me use her house for recording next week while she's away on holiday, and all I have to do in return is water her flowers. I feel like a botanical Rick Rubin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Had so much fun in Dublin the last few days. Did nothing but walk around and I still had a great time :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Had so much fun in Dublin the last few days. Did nothing but walk around and I still had a great time :)

You were in Dublin and didn't tell me?!?!?! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Leftyflip wrote: »
    You were in Dublin and didn't tell me?!?!?! :(

I actually thought of it on the bus home and was like "NOOOOOO :(". Next time I'll tell you, I promise :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I actually thought of it on the bus home and was like "NOOOOOO :(". Next time I'll tell you, I promise :P

Yeah you better :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I scanned over my maths summer test that I missed today a few hours ago and was quite disheartened, figured it was impossible, lost any hope of a good grade next year, y'know that kinda thing. Then I actually just sat down and did it out (no one could even imagine how bored I am...), all the questions bar the trig one because I will never willingly go through the process of solving a 3D triangle, and y'know, it's easy to say so now but I probably could've gotten A in that test. :) Gives me hope for the future. Yes just looking at past papers brings me out in a cold sweat but perhaps everything will suddenly click at some point and all shall be well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Got a job! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

flyswatter wrote: »
    Lake Como?

Nope, Sorrento! The bit of mountain you can see over to the left is Mount Vesuvius :D

Just got back yesterday from such an amazing trip, we went to Venice, Bologna, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Pompeii, Sorrento and Amalfi :D Ever so slightly broke now, but so so worth it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Nope, Sorrento! The bit of mountain you can see over to the left is Mount Vesuvius :D

Just got back yesterday from such an amazing trip, we went to Venice, Bologna, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Pompeii, Sorrento and Amalfi :D Ever so slightly broke now, but so so worth it :D

I hate you -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

I'm so happy right now. :)

Got my results from college a lot earlier than expected.

All distinctions! :D
    I dunno how I managed it but I got distinctions in all 11 modules! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

My hours in work are great at the moment, doing 30-35 hours a week which is grand, just what I need and I actually have time off. I hadn't realised how much sleep I had to catch up on, had a 12 hour sleep last night, it was wonderful!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

As of ten minutes ago, I am officially finished 5th Year. Thank the lord. But wow, that was a fast year...

Summer. :)

• Advertisement

Ah, class. That sounds great. I went to Lake Garda once, beautiful place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

flyswatter wrote: »
    Ah, class. That sounds great. I went to Lake Garda once, beautiful place.

and the theme park! As the Italians say, it was truly Spaghetti-O!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Also, tests went pretty ridiculously! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

This apple is so damn crunchy.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Just ordered this:
    http://www.otakucastle.com/product_info.php?products_id=13185590&osCsid=4297881a33be05e1787a349034b531bd
    INSANELY excited about it - I've been obsessed with this show since I was about seven and even though I've seen every episode, it was always SO hard to find dvds that had the original audio but would play here. CAN'T WAIT!

and the theme park! As the Italians say, it was truly Spaghetti-O!

Didn't even make it to Gardaland, for shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

After a crap month or so its finally starting to look bright again. In a ridiculous good mood and Honey, I shrunk the Kids is on and i have chocolate and diet coke :D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Uncovered my dad's old record collection last night, since then I've binged on The Kinks, Bowie, U2 and a hell of a lot of Dylan:cool:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Uncovered my dad's old record collection last night, since then I've binged on The Kinks, Bowie, U2 and a hell of a lot of Dylan:cool:

You've inspired me to get out the 'aul record player. :)

shame my parents never bought/kept records, so I've had to make do with what little I could scavenge. My favourite is an original copy of "Burt Bacharach Plays His Hits" from about '66. Same one featured in Austin Powers. :cool::cool:

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    You've inspired me to get out the 'aul record player. :)

shame my parents never bought/kept records, so I've had to make do with what little I could scavenge. My favourite is an original copy of "Burt Bacharach Plays His Hits" from about '66. Same one featured in Austin Powers. :cool::cool:

George's Street Arcade is great for vinyl hunting. Whenever I'm up in the bigschmokeyurt I pick up one or two strange jazz rekkids, and can't stop my yappa from spoutin' a big-shot 20s music produsaah accent, see, nyah.

My prized vinyl possesions are currently a 70s pressing of John Wesley Harding, an original copy of John Lennon's 1969 Toronto concert (which unfortunately included Yoko Ono's wailing), and the In Rainbows big box-set thingy, which is also kew.

Over the summer I must take a trip up to Dublin and grab some more!

Advertisement