Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

LC History was beautiful :D I was so unbelievably worried about it :O Its such a relief :') If you did leaving cert history, I think you'll understand :)

Best feeling ever, such a looovely exam ^_^
    Never thought biology would end up being the one to let me down, ugh </3

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Namlub wrote: »
    Best feeling ever, such a looovely exam ^_^
    Never thought biology would end up being the one to let me down, ugh </3

This was pretty much me exactly 2 years ago. :P

Just found a ChicagoTown pizza in the deepfreeze, and we've got Bulmers Berry in the fridge. YURT! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Game of thrones has such a brilliant soundtrack. Its the only show I let the intro play for, even though its almost 2 minutes, but its amazing! :D

Haha I just came in here to post about how much I love Game of Thrones, and this is so true, the intro is so good!:D I just started watching Season 2 online...love it! I haven't read the books yet, but I'm thinking I'm gonna hold out until my birthday when I get a Kindle, and get them all then:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Haha I just came in here to post about how much I love Game of Thrones, and this is so true, the intro is so good!:D I just started watching Season 2 online...love it! I haven't read the books yet, but I'm thinking I'm gonna hold out until my birthday when I get a Kindle, and get them all then:P

I watched the first season before Christmas, then read the book a few weeks ago, and now I'm rewatching the first season before going onto the 2nd! It actually doesn't leave out a lot from the books, which is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Lawliet wrote: »
    Oh I want some new nice smelling shampoo, what brand is it?

It's the Alberto balsam coconut and lychee one. I got it in tesco, it's lovely and cheap too.

I'm after working an 11 hour shift and it still smells like coconuts. I never thought I'd have such love for a shampoo...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Figured out a way to get my old Casio keyboard to work as a MIDI controller, just saved myself about 150 bones, yurtmania.

Also, I'm getting so much work this week, there'll be a fat pay check this Saturday.

AND I also refused to serve some young fellas today, power-trippin'. (Although they deserved it. The goon who was under-age tried to buy a "big bottle of Jager" [a shoulder], then when I asked him for ID he pointed to the guy next to him, thinking that pointing out that he was getting someone else to buy him drink, right in front of me, was a good idea. I lol'd hard. I suppose the wee'uns have to start somewhere.)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

AND I also refused to serve some young fellas today, power-trippin'. (Although they deserved it. The goon who was under-age tried to buy a "big bottle of Jager" [a shoulder], then when I asked him for ID he pointed to the guy next to him, thinking that pointing out that he was getting someone else to buy him drink, right in front of me, was a good idea. I lol'd hard. I suppose the wee'uns have to start somewhere.)

You've changed man... You used to be cool...

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Sounds like discrimination to me.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    You've changed man... You used to be cool...

:P
    scaled.php?server=396&filename=chineseyoupay9nq.jpg&res=landing

CHINA STILL COOL
    Sounds like discrimination to me.

Stupid teens. Glad I was never one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My friend's coming up tomorrow, haven't hung out with her in a while :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

'A big bottle' is a standardised unit of measurement

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Had a dream last night and now I have an epic idea for a short film...
    Worst timing ever....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I actually passed all my exams! Such a relief. The science moderatorships the rest of our degree are decided based on our results and if I'd failed anything I wouldn't be considered for anything in first round of offers. I'd have to wait until after I'd passed the repeat to get something and by then all the good ones are gone. My grades aren't good enough to get my first choice of immunology, but hopefully I'll get microbiology I'd be fairly happy with that.

My sister finally got an appointment for Crumlin :) and it's in September which is way sooner than we thought it'd be. Hopefully they'll find out what's wrong with her up there, we've been waiting a long time. Yay :)

Namlub wrote: »
    'A big bottle' is a standardised unit of measurement

It's just before "demwans" on the metric scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Every time things happen, they lead to an epic chain of more good things being planned. Went for tea & a chat at my best friend's house and came away with plans for two birthday/club nights, a house party AND a show over the summer. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Dry cornflakes are epic. I think I may just pour myself another bowl <3

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I've found myself a way of making money for the Summer seeing as my job atm isn't giving me as many hours as I'd like.

Hahahaha, well happy with myself

I've found myself a way of making money for the Summer seeing as my job atm isn't giving me as many hours as I'd like.

So much possible innuendo here, but I'll be mature and let it pass.

Just got the newest Aslan album. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Im so proud of myself tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

deise_girl wrote: »
    Im so proud of myself tbh.

Got it in one go. Well proud of you too bbz! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Got it in one go. Well proud of you too bbz! :)

Its just like so totally obvs we share a mind. Were like da 1 person omgzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Actually quite enjoyed myself at work today, much love for the people <3. In fact, one might even say it was a fun evening...

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Dry cornflakes are epic. I think I may just pour myself another bowl <3

I always eat dry cereal and people say it's weird, IT'S JUST SO MUCH NICER DRY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I actually love my job (work placement) and I really think I'm not going to enjoy college as much, first of all earning decent money is pretty cool, living in Dublin too, but being asked to go to Dublin to present a project is just amazing, really happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Knocked 2 minutes off the time for my run! Woot!!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Don't want to jinx it but I think my foot has healed and I can run again! :D
    Only did 10 minutes just in case but seriously, I've been going mad without running. Everything else in my life falls into place if I can run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Amazing night out :D aaaaand I'm seeing my boyfriend tomorrow :D (Well, Monday :p) The last two and a half weeks have been too long :( Never thought I'd be saying this, but I'm dying to get to Wexford :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Amazing night out :D aaaaand I'm seeing my boyfriend tomorrow :D (Well, Monday :p) The last two and a half weeks have been too long :( Never thought I'd be saying this, but I'm dying to get to Wexford :P

Home already?? I had no monies to go out :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Weirdo

Advertisement