Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Achtung! wrote: »
    No hangover after the Paddy's Day shenanigans :D #Winning

you clearly didn't drink enough

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Making swift progress on converting my most recent college programming project from C++ to C# (just for the sake of it). Feels rather good that, despite the fact that both languages are very similar in a number of situations, it's all working out rather well for my first attempt at using C# (apart from a bunch of Google searches trying to figure out a few things :D).

inb4 "Neeeeeeeeeeeeerd!" ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm currently sitting on a random bench, eating my lunch, watching the world go by all while enjoying the sunshine. I really can't think of a better way to spend my break. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Literally 40 people showed up for The Rubberbandits so we were right up the front the whole time, took tons of videos and stuff. And we made friends with the support band who invited us back for drinks :) we couldn't go cause we weren't allowed in the residents bar but it was a really good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

i am now a towelsand posts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I went a bit mad buying my sister and her boyfriend stuff for their new place. I literally had to be dragged out of the shop...everything was so cute and amazing! I do fear for the time I have to furnish my own house...I wanted EVERYTHING :D

A small collection of the stuff I got (I can't post it all, it'll make me look crazy >_>)

8890170ECCEA4F509E66EFB552A79290-0000325410-0002783051-00351L-884096F7992F435683FCBC326FD7773B.jpgRise_and_Shine_Salt_and_Pepper_Set.png25748E6DE991498CB53B837F1ECB7EFD-0000325410-0002783056-00261L-99EF4DA8C6064C108626102A80480DD1.jpg

The shopping obsession has grown to include household objects...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Random good mood :)

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Had the best weekend in ageeees! Even if my phone is deep in the river, the poor little thing

Good night Sunday night, really unexpected but fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

No idea what Im doing otnight.
    So many places to be. And Im only one person :(O:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Officially part of the UCC Simon Community Society.

*expects to instantly eradicate homelessness*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Made food and spent the afternoon watching Dexter, then I did five hours' study. Productive yet relaxing half days ftw

Could actually cry with happiness right now. After being let go weeks ago actaully months ago at this stage, finally got money that was owed to me! And can finally step back into the shop without feeling like an idiot, YAY no longer completely and utterly broke :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Could actually cry with happiness right now. After being let go weeks ago actaully months ago at this stage, finally got money that was owed to me! And can finally step back into the shop without feeling like an idiot, YAY no longer completely and utterly broke :D:D:D:D:D:D

Monies for all \o/

Monies for all \o/

Going to treat myself to take away and can of diet coke tonight, im a wild one!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Madness.......
    Madness to the Max......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

watch-out-guys-we-got-a-badass-over-here.jpg

Leftyflip wrote: »
    watch-out-guys-we-got-a-badass-over-here.jpg

I may throw a TV out the window for added effect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Did my 2nd skydive today! :D

Should probably add that I raised €440 for charity in the process :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Ahhhhh Yayyyyyyyy :D
    I never thought they would agree, but my parents agreed to let me go away to Spain for 2 weeks with 2 friends to stay with our Spanish friend during the summer :D:D:D
    Wasn't expecting them to let me cos there'll be no adults and they don't let me go anywhere in Ireland? But whatever AHHHHHHHHHH :')
    And im going to Spain in 3 weeks with school too :D
    So ****ing happy right now :D

• Advertisement

I'm going to Amsterdam in July, apparently. I will be sure to take in the... architecture..

I'm going to Amsterdam in July, apparently. I will be sure to take in the... architecture..

I'm planning on going in October, can't wait :D. Have you priced it and all yet?

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I'm planning on going in October, can't wait :D. Have you priced it and all yet?

we have flights, that's about it, though :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Just saw an email from my Medieval English tutor, I got a 1.1 in my last essay:D I've gotten straight 1.1s all year, so happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Super good mood after a super good day. :) There's something really exhilarating about running through a night-time Galway from the cinema to the bus stop to get the last bus home before it leaves in five minutes...it'd keep you young, the adrenaline...considering making cutting it fine for buses a hobby of mine tbh.

Also I have mixed feelings about the whole thing 'cos I'm not so sure how I feel about growing up, but I have a number of real, tangible jobs lined up...like what the hell, when did I stop being seven? :( I mean, it'll be greaaat to have money and one of those jobs is just sitting outside an exam centre and focusing on not causing a huge, tea-related disaster in the middle of a highly stressful zone, but I miss the days when I didn't have to do anything or pay for anything or care about my bank balance. Oh well, in those days I didn't know how to do long division or figuring out which shoe to put on which foot (well, I'm still not great at the latter tbf) so I suppose it's for the best that I move on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I'm moving to Dublin next week for 6 months of Work placement :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Found out my day off next week during placement is next Thursday.
    Which means I can go to student raceday :D:D:D::D:D:D
    Even though initially I thought the chances of getting thursday off (coz its not me who decides my hours) were slim. And my dad said he'd collect me at half 1 in the morning in limerick city if I wanted to go out afterwards. Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuus. H'ON THE CRAIC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

This time next month I'll be in London, so excited! Then when I get back the day after is my 21st, and I'm going to afternoon art tea in the merrion, then going out on the Thursday for my bday! Fun times ahead. I'm glad to have something to look forward to!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

I was at Drake last night and it was amazing! Oh and I landed myself a job at a local shop, not too big but I'm over the moon :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

We had an unreal session last night!! Sitting on the kitchen floor at 4am listening to country music :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Although, the strange moment when you go to wake your boyfriend up for work and he's in bed with your friend Dave...

Advertisement