Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    We had an unreal session last night!! Sitting on the kitchen floor at 4am listening to country music :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Although, the strange moment when you go to wake your boyfriend up for work and he's in bed with your friend Dave...

Small world, Limerick. I know Dave too! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Small world, Limerick. I know Dave too! :P

He is a mess.

They are both messes.

Is it any wonder I havn't brought him home to Mam yet? :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Rugby match went well.

Athy had 8 unanswered points in the first half. While we scored 22 unanswered points in the 2nd half.

I scored a try. First one in 2 years. Felt so so so so good.

Also, it's so warm out, maths has never been this much fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Fun night in cork saturday. Although getting attacked by 4 friends wearing only their boxers at 4am (well really 5 with the clock change) in the hotel was a strange ending to it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I presented the hell out of that presentation, even wore a goddamn shirt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Had the afternoon free so I came home early and didn't have to walk cos a friend was driving by!

And it's sooo sunny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Oh my god I love the sun SO much. SOOOO MUCH.

It's actually impossible to feel in any way negative about anything. Incoming negative thought...HEY LOOK, IT'S THE SUN. YAAAAAY. If it wasn't for the fact that I have to get ready to go babysitting now, I'd be out there on the grass with my iPod in total contentment. Reaaaally hope this weather holds up until the weekend, la plage here I come...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Slow Show wrote: »
    Oh my god I love the sun SO much. SOOOO MUCH.

It's actually impossible to feel in any way negative about anything. Incoming negative thought...HEY LOOK, IT'S THE SUN. YAAAAAY. If it wasn't for the fact that I have to get ready to go babysitting now, I'd be out there on the grass with my iPod in total contentment. Reaaaally hope this weather holds up until the weekend, la plage here I come...:D

I spent an hour just lying on the freshly mown grass during lunch, soaking it up.

No better thing to do <3

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Being in an unusually good (read: giddy) mood today combined with taking an early day from college to soak up some sun while it's around make for a pretty good, all-round yaaaaaaah today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

1st day of placement was lovely :)
    The staff are so nice on my ward and they even let me go outside in the sun and gave me jelly and ice-cream :P
    And there's this one doctor that tries to show me everything he does with the patients.
    Ok, there's times I'm dying with boredom (obvs) but it's graaaaaaand!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Just sent boots a sternly worded email as to why I havnt been sent their discount offers in the post the last year and a bit.
    Feel like such a big man after it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

deise_girl wrote: »
    Just sent boots a sternly worded email as to why I havnt been sent their discount offers in the post the last year and a bit.
    Feel like such a big man after it :D

O_o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Fun night in cork saturday. Although getting attacked by 4 friends wearing only their boxers at 4am (well really 5 with the clock change) in the hotel was a strange ending to it :pac:

You loved it, don't lie :pac:

I went to pretty much all my classes today, which may not be an achievement for most but was a big thing for me. I also went to the library for 3 hours and got caught up on some of the notes I missed the last few weeks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

It shames me to say I love the song Call me Maybe by carley something something

But it makes me SOOOO happy! I've no idea why! I even have a little dance routine me and my friends made up :o

Lalalalalalal

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

O_o

Everyone needs to feel like a big man sometime :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Haven't posted in here in AGES. Anyways nice to see that everyone is enjoying the sun, I had lunch in Stephen's Green today and it was unreal.

Today wasn't so bad, it wasn't good, but wasn't so bad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Lying in the garden drinking cider and hanging out with the lads. What more could you want? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Lying in the garden drinking cider and hanging out with the lads. What more could you want? :D

It doesn't sound like I'm benefiting at all here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Sun! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Had a lovely day today, went for a drive in the wicklow mountains and ended up in Glendalough and went for a wander around for a while, then drove back and went out and had a lovely dinner.

Also, rag ball on thursday. Should be great. 12 hours of fun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Had an epic two hours with my boyfriend sitting in the park in the sun and walking around the quiet parts of Cork city :D Man, the city has some epic views! :D Put a huuuge smile on my face and he's totally amazing :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Also, rag ball on thursday. Should be great. 12 hours of fun :)

Where's this O'Connell complex, anyway?

And they let DJ Rankin headline? Why??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Where's this O'Connell complex, anyway?

And they let DJ Rankin headline? Why??

Is fibbers the living room and what other bar shares that smoking area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Last essay for the year handed in :D:D:D Absolutely delighted! Now to enjoy the sun and worry about the summer exams next week :pac:

The beach rocks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I'm having a great time tonight, doing a 2,000 word FYP progress report, because I've got a mug of hot chocolate and I'm writing in the most carefree and unapologetically awful fashion. I could not give a flying gold plated f**k about this assignment, and it's just wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

I went to the beach with friends earlier today. I never want the sun to leave it's soooo nice at the beach. The water was even lukewarm!

HELLS YEAH!! GOT A GOLDEN WEEK!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Got a free carton of milk today! :D

Advertisement