Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

I beat it with patrick kavanagh!!
    It gave me james herriot for some reason..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

The Reading/Leeds line up will be announced in eh.. 75 minutes!

*awaits eagerly*

Alternatively, a bunch of us might be going to T in the Park!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Bought my first bottle of drink as an 18 year old in Dunnes today with my passport :D even got a happy birthday off the lady at the counter haha

Seriously, this freedom could be dangerous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

So I can sing screamo - fúck yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

In relation to my arrrrrgh post, turns out it's only to be a "light draft" for tomorrow. Proper assignment is due on the 27th.

awww+yeaaah.png

• Advertisement

deise and slow show... bbz's, yer unbelievable..

Like seriously, best birthday present evaaaaar! I'm only on page 23 but I'm actually laughing out loud to myself non-stop :pac::pac::pac:

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Just got back from the doctor. Badly sprained ligaments and tendons. Still really painful, but it should heal within a few weeks. Thankfully it's not anything more serious :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

deise and slow show... bbz's, yer unbelievable..

Like seriously, best birthday present evaaaaar! I'm only on page 23 but I'm actually laughing out loud to myself non-stop :pac::pac::pac:

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333

No problem bbz. :) Now it'd probably be for the good of all mankind if you just destroyed it now. :L...I joke. Kinda. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

So apparently I'm in a band. This is news to me. Good news. I think.

a 700ml bottle of vodka for my birthday from the housemates.

My god, I can't express how happy I am at the moment (or how happy I'll be in 2 hours time!!!!) :D:D:D...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

My god, I can't express how happy I am at the moment (or how happy I'll be in 2 hours time!!!!) :D:D:D...

A level of class unattainable by even the Queen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I think I should ban you until tomorrow to save us all from the inevitable drunk posts that are going to appear later on... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I think I should ban you until tomorrow to save us all from the inevitable drunk posts that are going to appear later on... :P

All in favour raise your hands?
    \\\\\\\\\\0////////////////////

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Woo, I learned to roll :D so proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

All in favour raise your hands?
    \\\\\\\\\\0////////////////////

One of those guys has a really weird siamese arm disfigurement

All in all, today has been great. And for no one particular reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Our year had an Irish dancing session with a local girls school today. 110 of us to 60 of them :rolleyes: Mad craic :D Spent an hour failing at dancing with a French exchange student who was fortunately worse than me.

Really delighted I went with it, I needed the cheering up, as I felt terrible in the morning :)

So my party last night was a success :) I was told (yes, I had to be told...) that the house was packed.
    Even though I cannot remember receiving my birthday cake and shoving it into my face or rugby tackling my 2 friends in the club and falling over or ripping my tights to shreds while they were on me.

People had a good night though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Our year had an Irish dancing session with a local girls school today. 110 of us to 60 of them :rolleyes: Mad craic :D Spent an hour failing at dancing with a French exchange student who was fortunately worse than me.

Really delighted I went with it, I needed the cheering up, as I felt terrible in the morning :)
    Paha, the no make-up ceili? Kids these days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Had the best craic in work experience with my bestoo :L
    During the course of the day I jammed/broke/screwed up:
    A photocopier, shredder, laminater, binder, paper slicer, phone, computer, dishwasher and electronic door system...
    I also cut my finger on the photocopier and got my hair stuck in the shredder... I think I get too giddy around my friends to be working..
    Primary schools are not safe places for me to work..

Analysing poems to teach my sister for English. 1 down 2 to go, and I found a really good website. This is going better than expected :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Booking holiday to Spain for the summer, first without the family:D I plan on telling them a few hours before I'm ready to depart...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Booking holiday to Spain for the summer, first without the family:D I plan on telling them a few hours before I'm ready to depart...
    Make it five minutes instead, "Right lads I'm off to Spain now!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

flyswatter wrote: »
    Make it five minutes instead, "Right lads I'm off to Spain now!"

"What part?"

"Costa del solongmotherf**kers!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

My car passed the NCT!!:D

And I'm booking flights to Lanzarote in a little while with my boyfriend...can't wait for the summer!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Just after finding fifty euro in a pair of jeans I pulled out of the wardrobe. A bit unexpected but who cares, woo, I have money for next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Got a phone call, Capel St had a cancellation! I'm going to Dublin on April 2nd to get fully tested for the ADHD and hopefully diagonsed then and there on the spot :D HAAAAAAAAAAPPY OUT :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Got a phone call, Capel St had a cancellation! I'm going to Dublin on April 2nd to get fully tested for the ADHD and hopefully diagonsed then and there on the spot :D HAAAAAAAAAAPPY OUT :D
    backpain-1292835351.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

This is brilliant!:D

I love listening to the ramblings of a 3 year old :P so cute and young and innocent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Achtung!

No hangover after the Paddy's Day shenanigans :D #Winning

Advertisement