Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

So many cute old couples in town today <3 Also I got a 99 and saw Michael Collins's coat

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Easter holidays, my favourite dinner tonight, gonna be skipping sports day tomorrow, then EPIC plans with the girls tomorrow night, and the carnival's coming over the holidays.

Life is JUST SO GOOD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

In the airport for 6 tomorrow, come on holiday :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

RAG ball, you absolute beaut.

Checking in atm,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Schools out :D and no work till tuesday. Gunna be some epic fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Went to see the doctor and the doctor said "no more monkeys jumping on the bed". He also said that apart from my delusions of monkey assaults in my sleep, I am fine. Then he took a blood test as an extra assurance, but I forgot to tell him I had eaten nothing all day.

At least I didn't take losing consciousness lying down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Two people asked for my number today, I've never felt so popular before! :pac:

M&S* wrote: »
    Two people asked for my number today, I've never felt so popular before! :pac:

Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number. Call me... maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

bed... I've missed you dearly...
    Gonna have sucha amazing lie in tomorrow. It's gonna be just perfect.
    And the ward manager (who is just the loviliest woman in the world) is taking holidays off and she's gonna be gone for the rest of my placement so I won't see her again, she said that I'll go a long way in nursing and to never lose my great personality.. Brought a tear to the aul eye so it did. Was very nice to hear though :)
    And alsssooo, the craaaaaaic was had at the races yesterday!!:)

• Advertisement

Got two free tickets to steps on Tuesday night off a lovely boardsie. So excited! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

I'm on Easter holidays, my 'job' could now be called a job, and IM GOING TO ODD FUTURE ON MONDAY!
    Never been to the Olympia though, I'm seated, is this bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Last Saturday, I drunkenly tweeted I love Samantha Mumba, and today she replied 'Love you too!'.
    The thing is I always say that as a joke because she's washed up.. Now I feel bad

Peppermint and pecan brownies in the oven. Here's hoping experiment no 4000 works out :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Officially 20!! What a granny...:o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

GREAT night. :D

Chinese for dinner, the mask on tv and peppermint brownies for dessert. Lovely. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Last ever essay submitted. \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

(Better not have to repeat it now.)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Pretty sure I left some girl with a severely bruised arse today :pac:

Just back from Holland had a great time.

On a sidenote 900 posts. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Pretty sure I left some girl with a severely bruised arse today :pac:

Good stuff outta you boi ;)

Good stuff outta you boi ;)

Paintballing! We were paintballing! Get your mind outta the gutter young man:p

Edit: I have just made a rather startling discovery. There are thirteen Smiley Faces available on the right hand side of the page here when making a post. One of these faces is called "Stick Out Tongue" while another is called "Sticking Out Tongue2". After much examination, I have found these faces to be identical. I demand answers, why is this so? Is this a twisted ploy of Boards to make it look like there are more "Smilies" to choose from than there really are? I don't know who to trust anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Flights to Italy booked! :D

€23, thanks Ryanair...I certainly don't need leg room for that price! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Paintballing! We were paintballing! Get your mind outta the gutter young man:p

We did that today :D One of the girls in our course organised it pretty randomly and it was awesomeee :D I have several bruises and I have no money after buying so many paintballs, but it was deeadly :cool:

Work was fun today. Just me and one of the other guys so I got to do way more stuff than normal. I also spent an hour by myself while he was on his break and didn't burn anything, mess anything up or set any fires!

We did that today :D One of the girls in our course organised it pretty randomly and it was awesomeee :D I have several bruises and I have no money after buying so many paintballs, but it was deeadly :cool:

Woooo! I suppose you were at the one in Kinsale yeah? I know yeah the extra moneys for paintballs are a racket, great craic overall though. I got shot in the face five minutes in and I was tasting paint for the rest of the day:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Woooo! I suppose you were at the one in Kinsale yeah? I know yeah the extra moneys for paintballs are a racket, great craic overall though. I got shot in the face five minutes in and I was tasting paint for the rest of the day:p

We were in Aghada! :P Were you in Kinsale? The paint tastes like death :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

My earlier aaarrrgggghhhh (if you didn't see it, muahahahaha, really missed out!) was a bit of an over-reaction, things seem to be righted (somewhat), I have a job interview tomorrow (feel so old typing that out) and if my parents are on board, (hopeful) fun ce soir, my best friend will be home from her incredibly drawn-out holiday soon (four days is a long time!), I have these two weeks to be thoroughly lazy and it is wonderful, I'm in the running for most brackets used in a sentence, and there are really more reasons to be happy than I've realised these last few days. :)

We were in Aghada! :P Were you in Kinsale? The paint tastes like death :P

Nope we were in Shanagolden, I'm sure you've never heard of that but I'd never heard of Aghada 'til tonight so there :p Bleughhh I know, my tongue was purple for the rest of the day it was horrible :o Aaaand we had to get a lift home off one of the instructor guys because some dude's dad couldn't make it! Good day overall though:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Edit: I have just made a rather startling discovery. There are thirteen Smiley Faces available on the right hand side of the page here when making a post. One of these faces is called "Stick Out Tongue" while another is called "Sticking Out Tongue2". After much examination, I have found these faces to be identical. I demand answers, why is this so? Is this a twisted ploy of Boards to make it look like there are more "Smilies" to choose from than there really are? I don't know who to trust anymore.

Its so you can do that smiley whether you type : p or : P ;)

Advertisement