Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

http://oceanup.com/2011/september/30/one-direction-huge-ticket-demand
    As insignificant as it is.
    SO STRESSED OUT

I need 6 tickets, theyre all counting on me :/ I have 3 laptops and a phone going at 10am tomorrow tho.. Here hoping :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

UL TBH.
    Nah, WIT's where it's at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

I just don't even know anymore. I'm tired, so very tired.

I think I'm alienating quite a lot of people. I don't know what to do. I'm not doing it on purpose, but I am...if that makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

So tired, can't sleep, work in the morning.
    Doesn't make for a very happy Skintwin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I woke up feeling pretty okay this morning. Then my mum rang. And she wonders why I never answer my phone.

• Advertisement

I dont even know if I have tickets. As of now I have 6. 3 and 3. But we used the same credit card and billing info for the 6 and we're now after reading "Please adhere to published ticket limits. Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster at its discretion. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card." So my friend, after I spotting our mistake rang up ticketmaster customer care with her dad and the woman told them that the management will be there Monday and they can decide to cancel the transaction or not, but that we'd get an email Monday if they were too. And not to ring again coz they cant be persuaded otherwise but that we were only 2 over the limit and that there probably would be more serious offences of like 8 or 10 over. But then they asked could they just change the billing address and card number etc and she said no. |:

So yea we have 3 tickets for defo, and Ill know by midnight Tuesday if we have 6 :/ Feckin sake, thought these nerves were done with... Gonna end up being a proper cat fight for whoever gets them.. Tho personally think me and the friend who act booked them deserve them the most...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

deise_girl wrote: »
    I dont even know if I have tickets. As of now I have 6. 3 and 3. But we used the same credit card and billing info for the 6 and we're now after reading "Please adhere to published ticket limits. Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster at its discretion. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card." So my friend, after I spotting our mistake rang up ticketmaster customer care with her dad and the woman told them that the management will be there Monday and they can decide to cancel the transaction or not, but that we'd get an email Monday if they were too. And not to ring again coz they cant be persuaded otherwise but that we were only 2 over the limit and that there probably would be more serious offences of like 8 or 10 over. But then they asked could they just change the billing address and card number etc and she said no. |:

So yea we have 3 tickets for defo, and Ill know by midnight Tuesday if we have 6 :/ Feckin sake, thought these nerves were done with... Gonna end up being a proper cat fight for whoever gets them.. Tho personally think me and the friend who act booked them deserve them the most...

Eeh they'll cancel all 6 if they decide to cancel the order :/

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Eeh they'll cancel all 6 if they decide to cancel the order :/

Noo coz it was in 2 separate transactions, she did it 2 mins after me on another computer with a diff account just the same credit card! The woman said we'd only lose 3 |: Well I hope..

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Tbh youd never know with ticketmaster what theyd do. Could be 0,could be 3, could be 6.
    I learned a long time ago to never try and get everyones tickets. Too much hassle. I get mine & maybe 1 more. Everyone else can sort themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

deise_girl wrote: »
    Noo coz it was in 2 separate transactions, she did it 2 mins after me on another computer with a diff account just the same credit card! The woman said we'd only lose 3 |: Well I hope..

I dunno normally they'd cancel them all cos they think its touts trynna sell all the tickets on for above the rsp!

• Advertisement

Mega Chin wrote: »
    Tbh youd never know with ticketmaster what theyd do. Could be 0,could be 3, could be 6.
    I learned a long time ago to never try and get everyones tickets. Too much hassle. I get mine & maybe 1 more. Everyone else can sort themselves

But then you'd be on your own? :confused:
    Ticketmaster and concerts suck. Never again tbh, if I make it to Tuesday without fainting/heart attack/severe anxiety we're doing well!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Never bothered me. I was on my own for Glastonbury this year. Much better without other peoples scedules & you always find people! (I got kidnapped by Geordies & force fed beer)

I dunno normally they'd cancel them all cos they think its touts trynna sell all the tickets on for above the rsp!

Might be easier at this point to get none....
    So all week I remained not getting excited coz Id have to wait till Saturday to know, now I must not get excited and wait till Monday some point, and they mightent even send it to my email, they could send it to my friends so I wouldnt find out till even longer. Ho hum pigs bum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Mega Chin wrote: »
    I got kidnapped by Geordies & force fed beer

Poor you. =/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Forever? :eek:

Nope not forever. Provisionally for a few months but we'll see what happens. Could be longer / shorter. Who knows... Seeing as how you're on a year out you should come too!!! :P
    Namlub wrote: »
    Take with you? :(
    I need details, how long are you going for, where are you going etc.

Going back to where I was before. I have some friends there and really loved it. Going to study the language for a little while and we'll see. Come along if you like!!!

Feeling well scared about it right now though. My stomach is sick. I have a little romance running in the sidelines too which just puts everything into a different light and honestly it's that that is making me more nervous/scared about going back than anything else. So many what ifs...
    :(:eek::confused::eek::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I'm disgusted, I was looking for something to wear tonight and found the nicest dress I've seen for ages in A Wear, and it was so pretty on, but it had one of those really short flippy hems and I'd have been afraid to even sneeze for the whole night because it would have shown too much. I am now wearing an inferior dress from Penneys...

Also I am in no mood for town in the rain and the effort of getting ready, bah

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

ohthebaby wrote: »
    Nope not forever. Provisionally for a few months but we'll see what happens. Could be longer / shorter. Who knows... Seeing as how you're on a year out you should come too!!! :P

Going back to where I was before. I have some friends there and really loved it. Going to study the language for a little while and we'll see. Come along if you like!!!

Feeling well scared about it right now though. My stomach is sick. I have a little romance running in the sidelines too which just puts everything into a different light and honestly it's that that is making me more nervous/scared about going back than anything else. So many what ifs...
    :(:eek::confused::eek::(

Best of luck ohthebaby, I really hope it all works out for you. Have you left college or are you just taking a year out or going to decide in a few months?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

4 and a half hours of sleep is now catching up with me. Today was quiet unproductive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Lost my pencil case in UL with my very expensive tech drawing pens and markers :(

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Best of luck ohthebaby, I really hope it all works out for you. Have you left college or are you just taking a year out or going to decide in a few months?

Thank you! I've just taken a year out so we'll see what happens. I'm a bundle of nerves but also so excited but scared but will be happy. It's all go in here this weather with people dropping out, starting new courses!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Chest Infection. Aaaaahhh ****.

ahahahah some drunk guy hopped into the bacj of the cAR asking for a lift to bishopsstown and I'M the one that gets given out to fork telling him to get the fuck out (exact wors) lawds

ahahahah some drunk guy hopped into the bacj of the cAR asking for a lift to bishopsstown and I'M the one that gets given out to fork telling him to get the fuck out (exact wors) lawds

How much have you had?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

One of my oldest friend's mum's has been battling cancer for about ten years. After having gotten over breast and arm cancer it has now spread to her brain. While they're kind of hopeful I just can't help but worry about how much chances decline each time you get it especially with it in the brain. She's only 19, her sister is 15 and her brother is 10. My heart is breaking for them and there's nothing I can do to help.

Cancer's a bítch.

How much have you had?
    I spent approx 0 euro at the actual 18, pre drinks ftw
    but i aplolgise for the typing, youll all get the gist of my story though...apprently theres no excuse fot swearing in front of my parents

but i aplolgise for the typing, youll all get the gist of my story though...apprently theres no excuse fot swearing in front of my parents

Too much, I take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

you're some gas woman! :pac: You were too right namlub, too right! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

WHY did I say I'd work tomorrow? I'm up to my eyeballs in the French revolution. :mad::(:(

I'm just mad/upset at nyself...

I've left and I've just realised that I left an old, fully charged phone turned on in my bedroom that contains quite a lot of messages that I'd rather my family didn't see. Oh no. This is going to be so so so awful. ****.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

ohthebaby wrote: »
    I've left and I've just realised that I left an old, fully charged phone turned on in my bedroom that contains quite a lot of messages that I'd rather my family didn't see. Oh no. This is going to be so so so awful. ****.

Phones die :D

Arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh sleeping tablet hasnt worked >.<

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement