Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Set alarm for half 4 to wake and study for 3 exams i have. It didn't go off, it's half 7 and I'm screwed.

Usually what actually happens is that you somehow turn it off while being in a comatose state :pac:

Good luck btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Usually what actually happens is that you somehow turn it off while being in a comatose state :pac:

Good luck btw.

Must have been that! and thank you!

The day gets better, can't find keys to the car and school starts in 8 minutes and i have no way in. Must.not.cry.with.frustration.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Trying to drag myself through 26 pages of absolute BS, the first of 3 and not the largest, relating to a module I never knew I had until like a week after I accepted my course. It's not a big deal and I do love all the other modules but this fcuking one is historical stuff and there are so many big words whose meanings I don't care to know and nothing is explained, omg, I haven't even had my first lecture in it but I do today and I hate it beyond words already. I thought I was done with this godawful subject back in June. So pissed off, it's irrelevant to my course (LANGUAGES, not history!), to life, and it's compulsory, wtf is the point. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

AH! Bell X1 are playing in the Triskel Arts Centre in Cork which is a really amazing intimate venue! I saw Delorentos there last year and it was really awesome!

Tickets are 27 euro... But I can't decide whether to buy or not! And should I get one or two or three... I'm afraid it'll be sold out soon... But I dunno if anyone else will want to come... Ahh!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

AH! Bell X1 are playing in the Triskel Arts Centre in Cork which is a really amazing intimate venue! I saw Delorentos there last year and it was really awesome!

Tickets are euro... But I can't decide whether to buy or not! And should I get one or two or three... I'm afraid it'll be sold out soon... But I dunno if anyone else will want to come... Ahh!

I was at a Bell X1 acoustic gig a few years ago, it was one of the most enjoyable gigs I've ever been to. Definitely go, you won't regret it! No shame in going by yourself if it cones down to it, doubt anyone else would even notice you were alone.

• Advertisement

I was at a Bell X1 acoustic gig a few years ago, it was one of the most enjoyable gigs I've ever been to. Definitely go, you won't regret it! No shame in going by yourself if it cones down to it, doubt anyone else would even notice you were alone.

I bought two tickets :) Really looking forward to it now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

The first sold out fast so getting more than one was a good call. When's the gig? I wanted to book for the first one but couldn't get them in time.

Colm! wrote: »
    The first sold out fast so getting more than one was a good call. When's the gig? I wanted to book for the first one but couldn't get them in time.

They're playing there on November 2nd (Friday) and 3rd (Saturday). I'm going on the Friday!

https://triskelarts.ticketsolve.com/shows/873485571/events I think they're still available actually! I was panicking for no reason :P

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭AvAv

yaaahh for the amazing cheap lesson

arggh for the pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Toothpaste in my eye it buuuuurns :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

anirishlad wrote: »
    Toothpaste in my eye it buuuuurns :mad:
    You probably shouldn't have done that.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Davidius wrote: »
    You probably shouldn't have done that.

We already have Captain Graphite... looks like now we have...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

When I'm not single and the music is shíte of course I'm going to have a bad night.
    That, and the taxi driver wouldn't bring me home, the prick. Sure, why wouldn't I mind being dropped a 2 hour walk from my home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Dropped a coin into my tea :o but I'm still drinking it God damn it (It one of those take-away cups so I can't get the coin out!) :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

*Grumble, grumble, mutter, mutter*
    Urghhh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Le stress da la vie...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I always despair when I realise I've left a Freddo in my pocket and see that it's become all melted and emaciated, a sorry shadow of its former self. :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

While there are a number of arghs I could waffle on about right now, both major and insignificant, I think the one I'll choose is that there has been a generator running outside my window for the last 12 hours pretty much non-stop, and it appears as if it's being left on for the night, and the droning noise is just boring into my skull adding to its already sore state.

Pretty miserable right now anyway, but this just amplifies everything tenfold because not even sleep is an option because it's so damn irritating.

:(

Memo: Buy earplugs at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Feeling very sorry and sad for myself for no reason lately. I NEED to snap out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I always despair when I realise I've left a Freddo in my pocket and see that it's become all melted and emaciated, a sorry shadow of its former self. :(

It would appear that you have amassed many Freddo stories over the years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Ah this is ****ing stupid

After getting toothpaste in my eye last night, my dog somehow flicked mud into my eyes :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

anirishlad wrote: »
    Ah this is ****ing stupid

After getting toothpaste in my eye last night, my dog somehow flicked mud into my eyes :mad:

Invest in some goggles before it's too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

"I'll go to bed at 11" - 10:30
    "Oh, I'll just make a Skype call to my brother before I go" - 11
    "I better watch this funny video he linked, he said it was good" - 11:15
    "Jayzuz I'll watch it again, that was hilarious" - 11:19
    "I think I'll listen to a choon from the favourites before I go" - 11:23
    "I'll check out boards before I head off" - 11:27

Ahh...the internet...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Got my repeat exams results today and it didn't go well. Now repeating a module in 2013 :( Quite devastated, I was looking forward to my 3rd modules and work placement.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

I randomly decided to check my voice-mails today just incase I might have missed something. Really didn't expect anything at all. Turns out there was a voice-mail left about two weeks ago from a restaurant I really wanted to work at, they were trying to set up an interview for the following day. Can't believe I missed out on it. I really hope something else comes along soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Gotta do a thesis this year, ahhh!! I don't wanna be in 3rd year, this is scary :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh is not a sad thread. neither is The Den. This makes me angry. now i forgot what i was sad over... :mad:

Job well done :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Stupid neighbours woke me up having a huge fight screaming at each other, I in turn got worried and woke my mum to see if we should do something and of course by then they'd stopped. I hate this crap, at what point should I do something? What if nothing is really wrong? What if something is wrong or does happen and I would have helped? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Really don't understand how to approach this bloody history essay!:( Headache!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Leaving tomorrow and I haven't packed anything yet...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement