Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Have this stupid presentation due in 3 weeks and it's groupwork.
    Like I'm making the effort but can't seem to find anything. Feeling like that one in the group that isn't doing anything. But I am!! It's just I'm failing to grasp the idea of the whole thing. gah.

Like I swear I stepped into the library twice last year. To take out a book and return it.
    This year looks abit different :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Bleh I don't know what to do. It was the first day back at college today so literally everyone is going out tonight, which going by last year will be a rare occurrence so I really want to go out. On the other hand I was meant to be meeting up with my bf, but he isn't finished work until later than I thought so I can't really manage both. Tbh, I'd prefer to go out seeing as I've had hardly any chances to over the summer, and he's gone out pretty much every week at least once with his friends. The only problem is that it was his birthday yesterday and I only saw him for like an hour, and I got annoyed with him last week for cancelling our plans to go out with his friends so I'm going to end up being a complete hypocrite if I bail on him. But I really really want to go out. Bleh. I'll probably end up staying in even though I don't really want to. SOMEONE DECIDE FOR ME!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Can he come with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Go out!

Doooooooo it

Can he come with you?

Unfortunately not. And he's after making me feel horrible for even wanting to go out so I'm not in the mood anymore anyway.

• Advertisement

Go out woman :P dont make me come up to dublin and make you!!

Go out woman :P dont make me come up to dublin and make you!!

:P we sorted it all out, and I'm going out now, drama over!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Everything at this present moment is making me so so angry :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    :P we sorted it all out, and I'm going out now, drama over!

Have a good night!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Maynooths timetable can go fúck itself. How do they expect me to get from one end of the north campus to the other end of the south when lectures are immediately after one another.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Lying curled up in a neat little ball, dying a slow death. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I'm all sickeldy :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I've been standing at this bus stop for half an hour and its cold:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

This is really annoying. Get off your ass and do your job, medicine.

Results tomorrow, gaaah :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

This definitely ranks as the illest I have ever been. It's ruining everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

When other counties qualify for the AI Final do their local radio stations fill the air with country music "g'wan the lads"-type songs as well? The last two or three weeks have been an explosion of CRINGE.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

When other counties qualify for the AI Final do their local radio stations fill the air with country music "g'wan the lads"-type songs as well? The last two or three weeks have been an explosion of CRINGE.

What you talking about?

Quality stuff! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Cringe is right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Grrrr, I need to book a bus ticket home but I have no idea what time I need to be back in Dublin on Monday because no-one seems to have any idea of the timetable for my French modules...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Gah how the hell do people live with families. There so flaming annoying. Just laughin at everything. Jesus Christ thinking about the whole lot makes me so angry. Sometime just wish I could get up and leave and never return let them laugh then how the have probably let a family member walk to their own death. But then feel so dramatic but I need help and when u try to explain something its just thrown back in your face. Stupid family. Someday there going to realise I'm not there and I will make seem like I was never here. They won't ever have to deal with my body being around. Are all families this god dam horrible and make everything awkward... ? I have anger in me and I don't know how to deal with it. Talking to someone is going go do sweet FA at this stage. All they are is another brick in this wall I have to climb to save myself from myself.... Thought families were suppose to help. Great job their doing. HA!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Hey thats coool. Just leave me to find a group from our area

I actually bruise like a peach.

Absolutely covered in bruises like. Like massive ones. I've about 6 big on my right arm. And 5 big ones on my left one too.
    And now my arms are aching:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Wear armour in future.

Lolz.

So exhausted and it's only the first week of college. Bleh.

Trying to get ShareThis to work properly is WRECKING MY FOOKING HEAD! :(

Damn cough.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Just coming to the end of my cup of tea and I realise I NEVER TOOK THE TEABAG OUT! I can't believe it. I'm just glad I copped on to it before something horrific happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I need a hug.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Forever on the periphery of EVERYTHING in life. Everyone/thing sucks.

K just needed to get that out now I feel better already. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement