Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Need to cut ma haaaair.
    And need to convince my work peeps that I'm sucha great employee and to not fire me 'coz I want another weekend off work..

rah.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

One of my best friends in work is moving to chicago while I'm on holidays, Tuesday is the last day I'm going to be working with her and see her for at least a year. I'm so sad. Stupid country making people emigrate. She's not the first of my friends and I know she isn't going to be the last. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I got chased down a field by a giant gazebo today. Then dropped a bench on my foot. Then spent hours chopping. onions. Then had to serve 100s of burgers to people.

Charity BBQs are just a barrel of fun..

Then had a ****ty evening of foreveraloneness.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I've done that thing where I stay up late and wake up late and can't sleep until late so wake up late and then go to bed late and set my alarm so I wake up early but sleep switch it off and sleep in late....it's a terrible, terrible pattern I haven't fallen into in a long, long time and I wish I could snap out of it. I'm flying to America on Friday morning, I hope to God I can drag myself up for the flight!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Realised this morning that I only have eight days left of being an angsty teenager, before becoming a moody adult. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Piste wrote: »
    I've done that thing where I stay up late and wake up late and can't sleep until late so wake up late and then go to bed late and set my alarm so I wake up early but sleep switch it off and sleep in late....it's a terrible, terrible pattern I haven't fallen into in a long, long time and I wish I could snap out of it. I'm flying to America on Friday morning, I hope to God I can drag myself up for the flight!

I'm desperate for that myself and then feel so guilty when I get up late as well as having a splitting headache (like the one I have right now)! :( It's such a hard routine to get out of because it's is impossible to get to sleep early and wake up early if you don't actually fall asleep until three or after! Unfortunately, there seems to be nothing else to do round here but sleep! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

I've been getting up at 3 or 4 pm everyday, I can't get to sleep until about 6 or 7 am.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

My sleeping pattern these days is 2am-11am, which considering how bad I used to be during the summer holidays (we're talking 4am-3pm virtually every day for an entire three months) I@m pretty happy with it. :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Older doggy is gone into the vets overnight coz shes vomited a hundred times and started passing some load of blood.
    Worried doesnt begin to describe it, broke down publically for the first time in years too :/ Its so hard I just hope shes can get over this....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

deise_girl wrote: »
    Older doggy is gone into the vets overnight coz shes vomited a hundred times and started passing some load of blood.
    Worried doesnt begin to describe it, broke down publically for the first time in years too :/ Its so hard I just hope shes can get over this....

Thoughts are with you and your family - there's nothing as bad as watching a pet going through something like that and being powerless to help. :( With a bit of luck she'll be as right as rain again soon :o

• Advertisement

My aaargh, which is paltry in comparison, is that I did an okay session at boxing tonight, but I think I've hit a plateau, so gonna have to up the anté, as the fella says. Also, I'm craving a big bowl of Oats and More right now xP DAMN YOU CARBS - they are my biggest vice :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

SChique00 wrote: »
    My aaargh, which is paltry in comparison, is that I did an okay session at boxing tonight, but I think I've hit a plateau, so gonna have to up the anté, as the fella says. Also, I'm craving a big bowl of Oats and More right now xP DAMN YOU CARBS - they are my biggest vice :(

Move to Muay Thai. Nothing ups the ante from hands like getting kicked in the head :pac:

Move to Muay Thai. Nothing ups the ante from hands like getting kicked in the head :pac:

Er.... thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'll pass. :L I just need to curb my cravings and pack more exercises into my sessions :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

My sunburn really hurts :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Ngeaahhhhh I'm listening to a debate on gay marriage on RTE Radio Player with David Quinn and Ivana Bacik. (Someone posted it in Politics and I said why not...)
    Sure, Bacik isn't the most popular, but GOD everything Quinn says makes me want to fall apart. Close-minded, conservative nonsense is all. Bah! If there's a referendum on it and it's rejected I think I'll emigrate...

(In fact, I'll probably emigrate anyway... With the price of umbrellas and raincoats living here is totally unsustainable...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

This fcuking humidity and misty drizzle is the worst, my hair is sticking out in right angles at this point

3 "Broadband" e'rrbody!

214429.JPG

Ngeaahhhhh I'm listening to a debate on gay marriage on RTE Radio Player with David Quinn and Ivana Bacik. (Someone posted it in Politics and I said why not...)
    Sure, Bacik isn't the most popular, but GOD everything Quinn says makes me want to fall apart. Close-minded, conservative nonsense is all. Bah! If there's a referendum on it and it's rejected I think I'll emigrate...

(In fact, I'll probably emigrate anyway... With the price of umbrellas and raincoats living here is totally unsustainable...)
    On this note, there's an abortion debate on Vincent Brown right now and it's just arrrggghhhh.

Oh joy, someone's mentioned "lunchtime abortions"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I'm watching the abortion debate on TV now. I want to hit some of them. I'm not going to quote it cos I'm only half listening to it really, but the statements one of them is coming out with...I think she's just pulling ridiculous statistics out of her ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Namlub wrote: »
    On this note, there's an abortion debate on Vincent Brown right now and it's just arrrggghhhh.

I hate that show with a passion. He has no idea how to manage a panel and his guests are unrepresentative, ignorant and judgemental!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

The only one I like is that Russian guy tbh

"Attacking and killing the baby"?!

Jeeeeesus I am switching this off

• Registered Users Posts: 6,384 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

This may be trivial and now even a real aaaaaaarrrgggghhh but I just realised I'm going to be old if and when I do ever get married.
    That sucks.

This may be trivial and now even a real aaaaaaarrrgggghhh but I just realised I'm going to be old if and when I do ever get married.
    That sucks.

How old were you expecting to be? O_o

Why did I turn this debate on... :\

It's just further proof (as if we needed more) that there will never be a rational, civil debate on this issue.

How old were you expecting to be? O_o

I dunno mid to late 20's like 25 to 28/29

I dunno mid to late 20's like 25 to 28/29

Be grand. Youll meet someone in about 2 months, 3 year relationship moving in together after 2. He'll pop the question then (probably in some weird european city). Youll be half wedding planned at that stage, cutting down preperation time. 14 month engagement then married.
    Badda bing badda boom.

Source: The devil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Curses, missed that debate! I'd have liked to see that. On the bright side, I caught the preview of the newspaper headlines. Score!!

Another arrggh actually, I pulled a muscle in my neck a couple of years ago. I kiiind of did the same thing yesterday, but not as badly. Is there a word to describe a kind-of-pulled muscle?! It's getting better, but it's really frustrating!

Be grand. Youll meet someone in about 2 months, 3 year relationship moving in together after 2. He'll pop the question then (probably in some weird european city). Youll be half wedding planned at that stage, cutting down preperation time. 14 month engagement then married.
    Badda bing badda boom.

Source: The devil

Deadly!

Oh and to make it seem less psycho (if it can sound any less weird) I was more thinking about the dress,my huge appetite and ever slowing metabolism!:o

• Advertisement

Deadly!

Oh and to make it seem less psycho (if it can sound any less weird) I was more thinking about the dress,my huge appetite and ever slowing metabolism!:o

He'll also be a personal trainer with a degree in nutrition and has many fashion clients so youll get a personally designed dress, lots of exercise and he'll constantly cook you filling healthy meals

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement