Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

Why do I act like such an ass sometimes for such weird reasons..

Do explain....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Got no sleep last night because of my throat. :( Can't stop coughing. It constantly feels like there's dust in my throat. Really don't want it to develop into a cold!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Debs in a few days..beginning to feel stressed out already :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

So after hanging out with a kitten for several weeks, all my adult cats now look comparatively massive and ugly :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Our local AIB is one of the 67 branches announced to close next year. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Spending time with my family should only be done in small doses, and not in public. Today was full of quick painful bursts of excruciating embarrassment, from my mother moaning about dowdy coffee shop cups, to my dad seeing a picture of Where's Wally on a bus and loudly exclaiming "WHERE'S WILLY!" Jayzuz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Girls why you so confusing :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

anirishlad wrote: »

Haha there was a conversation about this earlier in the LC off topic, and all the girls admitted that they were confusing/weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Cruel Sun wrote: »
    all the girls admitted that they were confusing/weird.
    Shock :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Someone keep me away from the cookies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I swear if I have to have another conversation with my little sister about adding people she doesn't know on facebook, one more time..

I swear, you'd think this would be common knowledge to everyone. Even little 13 year olds trying to make their friends list look suppppper big so they look soooo popular.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Writing a dissertation about historical attitudes to the environment in Ireland is very depressing. Its really sad to think that there isn't a single area of Ireland in its natural condition- everything is artificial. And so many species wiped out on the island. And we have some of the worst attitudes towards the environment to this day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

anirishlad wrote: »

BOYS why are you so confusing...gah. Although I'll admit in general girls are much worse but lawd, after days like today one would wonder...

Such an awkward social altercation today, how do I manage to make such a mess out of of everything?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE. I'm a mess. Literally spent the last six hours replaying one horrendous conversation in my head. I have (had) a good thing going here, why am I so intent on ruining it? :( Sad times.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Writing a dissertation about historical attitudes to the environment in Ireland is very depressing. Its really sad to think that there isn't a single area of Ireland in its natural condition- everything is artificial. And so many species wiped out on the island. And we have some of the worst attitudes towards the environment to this day.

For such a sparsely populated country (Europe-wise), Ireland has very little untouched natural areas. Its all farmland or housing. Quite sad how countries like Germany have multiples more forestry than us despite being more densely populated and having been industrialised for longer. I guess the bogs are a big issue now, a lot of Dutch people have been warning Ireland on this after they lost all their bogs, and people have been given ridiculous amounts of compensation yet continue to flout the law - which was brought in amazingly late. Our attitude to the environment is one of the worst in the EU, but I guess it's still better than in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

MORE awkwardness, good god what is wrong with this day????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Something about free time that brings out the sadness or whatever it is in me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Delightfully Pessimistic

Well I've just been dumped...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

:( awwww im so so sorrrrry.
    But if it helps, Taylor Swift songs are reeeeally nice to listen to at this time.
    Like I'm not being smart or anything, but she's amazing..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

The tummy aint the best lads the tummy aint the best..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Well..im just after ****ing something pretty good up. ****.

why do some guys have to be so insensitive..:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Aww I hope you're alright!i know everyone says it but it does get better

Also my arrrrrrgh.I clearly spent about 300 on booze last night at my own 21.im a lovely friend to have when I'm feeling generous.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

Today was full of quick painful bursts of excruciating embarrassment, my dad seeing a picture of Where's Wally on a bus and loudly exclaiming "WHERE'S WILLY!" Jayzuz.

Seriously could not stop laughing for two minutes staight after this post. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Trying to convince me ma to let me dye my hair blonde... not Monroe blonde, mind you - more like Sabrina The Teenage Witch blonde :o Dunno if I would suit it but I've highlights in for years now so would it really be that much of a step up? Well if it wasn't I wouldn't want to get it done, but sure if I don't like it I can always dye it back to my own colour... what do you guys think? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Also my arrrrrrgh.I clearly spent about 300 on booze last night at my own 21.im a lovely friend to have when I'm feeling generous.
    Note to self....get you feeling generous....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

SChique00 wrote: »
    Trying to convince me ma to let me dye my hair blonde... not Monroe blonde, mind you - more like Sabrina The Teenage Witch blonde :o Dunno if I would suit it but I've highlights in for years now so would it really be that much of a step up? Well if it wasn't I wouldn't want to get it done, but sure if I don't like it I can always dye it back to my own colour... what do you guys think? :confused:

Go Blonde.I love blonde hair.Dooooooo it.

SChique00 wrote: »

Dye it pink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Well, no more football championship for us... We lost a replay by 1 point! That's like the closest possible loss! :(

On the bright side, I guess it means more hurling!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Relatives visiting so I've to sleep on the couch :(

Relatives visiting so I've to sleep on the couch :(

I actually love sleeping on the couch its so comfy :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 yannfann

Know those feels brah..

Well I'm trying to piece together the events of Saturday night..
    There being a small blank spot between about 12 until I woke up at 4 yesterday..

WOOO ALCOHOL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement