Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Block number
    Eat chocolate
    & rant away :)

I wish I didn't have to block it but I think I'll have to once I get my half of the hotel money back.

He says he loves me how can someone who loves me do this.He expects me to still be waiting here for him whb he comes back from holidays with her.its time I get my own life into gear and move on.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

/ignores everyone else

2 stunningly beautiful women. The 3 of us together are really good friends. Grrrraaaaaaarrrrggghhhh!!!!11111eleventyone*flails arms"

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

/ignores everyone else

2 stunningly beautiful women. The 3 of us together are really good friends. Grrrraaaaaaarrrrggghhhh!!!!11111eleventyone*flails arms"

lolwut

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I wish I didn't have to block it but I think I'll have to once I get my half of the hotel money back.

He says he loves me how can someone who loves me do this.He expects me to still be waiting here for him whb he comes back from holidays with her.its time I get my own life into gear and move on.

Sounds more like a case of cake & eating it then love :/

And theres the right attitude to have!
    You must move forward, not backward, upward not forward and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!!!

/ignores everyone else

I wanna join in on this!
    SOJO;BFGWEKFBGAJKSGFJHKSD.VFJGS!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

lolwut

I've fancied one of them for the best part of a year, and we've been getting close recently. But in the past month or so I've been feeling far more for the second girl than I should. >_<

Edit: and I obviously can't be with both of them, seeing as we're all friends and that...

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

I've fancied one of them for the best part of a year, and we've been getting close recently. But in the past month or so I've been feeling far more for the second girl than I should. >_<

Edit: and I obviously can't be with both of them, seeing as we're all friends and that...

Hmmm. What does your heart say Insect Overlord? As DJ Cammy once said, Listen To Your Heart

Hmmm. What does your heart say Insect Overlord? As DJ Cammy once said, Listen To Your Heart

It appears my Magic 8-Ball is useless for this question! I'm just going to have to wait and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I was going to make a lighthearted joke about your situation IO, but I now realise the context doesn't allow it.

flyswatter wrote: »
    I was going to make a lighthearted joke about your situation IO, but I now realise the context doesn't allow it.

A light-hearted joke would be most welcome! :) I was all serious about the situation last night, then I woke up this morning feeling okay about it, and now I'm anxious again. Good humour might help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

While I love college at the moment I'm not sure if it's for me. I know I want to be a chef, nothing about that has changed but I can't helped but feel that I'd just be better off doing a full apprenticeship somewhere. Some of the subjects we do in college are completely pointless and irrelevant and we only have one practical a week again this year, so that's a whole four hours of cooking a week when at the moment I'm doing 30-40 hours. I don't know if I'm just getting itchy feet or what, I'm at least going to go back next year and complete the year and get a certificate but at the moment I honestly think that'll be it for me with college. I want to be a chef, and a really good one at that and I don't think Ireland is the best place to do it. I've spent the last 2 hours trying to research different pastry courses in other countries. If I do decide to leave though my parents may kill me for dropping out a second time. I'm going to make sure I have some sort of qualification though.

My advice to anyone who wants to be a chef: Don't to the degree. The 2 year certificate in DIT is more than enough.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

That's a very defeatist attitude! Have you even given it a go? :pac: /insensitivity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I feel like I have noone anymore.. over the course of this summer all of my friends have slowly distanced themselves from me, to the point where they haven't engaged in any form of contact with me in weeks, regardless of my efforts.
    And now today, my needing-someone-to-talk-to-ness has reduced me to tears a few times.. I feel like noone gives a **** about me during one of my lowest times of my life...
    I have noone who wants to listen to me.. and anonymous posts and internet friends can only give so much consolation..
    I'm just starting to worry about myself tbph..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Ireland really is lacking on the interesting activities/amenities front. Lots of green space/outdoorsy stuff is great, but only when it's sunny. Definitely living abroad when I grow up.

Paying for car insurance makes me sad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Stupid shop ruining my order :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Bleh :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Bleh :(

^ This.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

I just want my results so bad!!! This is so frustrating. ARRGGHHH.

tumblr_lktblkcz581qc0shi.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod felt something in the leg of my pyjamas and it was a spider like one of those moist spiders that looks like a mini tarantula ohgodohgod I'm gonna die

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

AND I NOW FEEL LIKE THERE ARE SPIDERS CRAWLING ALL OVER ME, MAKE IT STOP

Namlub wrote: »
    AND I NOW FEEL LIKE THERE ARE SPIDERS CRAWLING ALL OVER ME, MAKE IT STOP

bongo.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Namlub wrote: »
    ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod felt something in the leg of my pyjamas and it was a spider like one of those moist spiders that looks like a mini tarantula ohgodohgod I'm gonna die
    Found 2 on one of my socks this morning, they were the really fast mini-tarantula ones that shnake up on you out of nowhere

My last.fm hasn't scrobbled anything since June.

It's telling me the song has been scrobbled, but my playcount hasn't changed and the charts aren't being updated.

I know it shouldn't bother me, but it does. :(

/completelytrivialcrap

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    My last.fm hasn't scrobbled anything since June.

It's telling me the song has been scrobbled, but my playcount hasn't changed and the charts aren't being updated.

I know it shouldn't bother me, but it does. :(

/completelytrivialcrap

Uninstall and re-install the scrobbler, once you've logged back into it all your info since then will come up. :)

Slow Show wrote: »
    Uninstall and re-install the scrobbler, once you've logged back into it all your info since then will come up. :)

Thanking you. :):)

Now I can continue to document my hideous taste in music for future generations to scoff at. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Use the new beta scrobbler.

flyswatter wrote: »
    Use the new beta scrobbler.

There's a new one?

*scurries to investigate...

Today's Lesson: Never listen to my parents advice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

PSN won't allow me to add funds to my wallet.

"Currently unable to add funds to your account. Please try again later."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement