Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Why did I turn this debate on... :\

It's just further proof (as if we needed more) that there will never be a rational, civil debate on this issue.

This.
    Grrr.
    It's such a violation of human rights for a woman to have to lave her country of residence to obtain an abortion. What if a woman was raped or was carrying a child that would be so ill it would have no quality of life it would be unfair to have the child.

I realistically don't see a Yes vote being approved by referendum on Abortion in this country happening for at least the next 10 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I hate having a stupid phobia, its so embarrassing and now i feel so sick after seeing it. AGH! I wish i could just get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I dunno mid to late 20's like 25 to 28/29

But you're only turning 21 aren't you? You're not exactly over the hill!:p No reason to be thinking that you're gonna be "old" when you get married, you never know what's gonna happen in the next couple of years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I thought the vincent brown debate on abortion was great :pac: 'How do you know their haven't been abortions? Well I've seen the figures and the law.... How do you know people haven't being having abortions'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

no waffles :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

SONGPOP IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Marfield wrote: »
    no waffles :(

Awww man

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Have to wait until after 3 now for her ti get the all clear coz shes still getting sick :/ But the blood has stopped atleast..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

It's so disgustingly hot today. Last night it was raining, my window was open and I had all the covers thrown off and it was still too hot to sleep! It was okay yesterday when it was sunny and windy, but today is just dull and dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Lawliet wrote: »
    It's so disgustingly hot today. Last night it was raining, my window was open and I had all the covers thrown off and it was still too hot to sleep! It was okay yesterday when it was sunny and windy, but today is just dull and dead.

This except I'm about to go into a kitchen for 10 hours. It was so hot yesterday that i dropped a bit of chocolate on the counter and when I went back to pick it up a few minutes later it had melted. Chocolate should not melt at room temperature.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Dropped photos into a chemist to get them enlarged today and it cost me an absolute fortune!then when I get home my dad says how he's gotten a huge clip frame to do a big collage instead.gah!!i didn't have to spend that much cash for no reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I don't know what planet ye're on. Galway is very wet and not particularly warm.

EDIT: That comment sounds rather sharp and condescending. What I mean to say is, the West is as dreary as always.

I don't know what planet ye're on. Galway is very wet and not particularly warm.

EDIT: That comment sounds rather sharp and condescending. What I mean to say is, the West is as dreary as always.
    The East is wet and dreary as well, it's just really clammy and warm on top of it. I'd prefer wet and cold to be honest

I hate summer, I like when it's wet and rainy.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

/looks out window
    ........im confused

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

It's wet here too (by "here" I mean North Cork) but it warm as well. Kinda like that heat before thunder, or the dry deadness that signals a night of batting midges away from you every two seconds.

+1. Rain is a lot more interesting that sun*.

*except when women are concerned, then sun is epic. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

I love my hair but I hate that because of it I look nothing like any of my friends, meaning I can't borrow ID off any of them. I end up missing so many nights out cos I wont get in anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I'd prefer wet and cold to be honest

You really can't win!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I love my hair but I hate that because of it I look nothing like any of my friends, meaning I can't borrow ID off any of them. I end up missing so many nights out cos I wont get in anywhere.

I realised the other day that there are more ginger girls than blonde girls in my year. And I had to be the blondest of them all. It's a curse!

Also this isn't an aarrgghhh of any sort really, well it could be if I had a better mindset perhaps, but looool at finding out crazy stuff about people you'd never expect it from...oh life.

I wish my hair was jet jet black, but it's blonde. :(

• Advertisement

I wish my hair was red. Not like ginger, proper Ariel red. Stupid boring brown hair.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I just got pepper in my eye. Owie. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Strange how much you used to care, not you aren't at all interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My cat poops everywhere but the litter box >.>

Aoifey! wrote: »
    My cat poops everywhere but the litter box >.>
    My kitten poops in the litter box but half the time it kicks it straight out again trying to burying it.

I've never understood how people house train cats... seems so weird to me that the cat would crap in a specific place rather than just where it wants....

Could have something to do with the fact that all our cats have been outdoor creatures.

Our cat's an outside cat, but anytime we've had to keep him inside he's always crapped in the litter box if there's one there for him, if there's not one there he shíts on the carpet and starts digging up the carpet then when that doesn't work he just sits there looking really defeated and guilty.

I've never understood how people house train cats... seems so weird to me that the cat would crap in a specific place rather than just where it wants....
    Cats like hiding their crap, they prefer to have a surface to bury it in, or if there isn't one available they usually go under the furniture or in a corner. I've never had to train a cat to do it, they figured out themselves that the box was the best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I feel so strange lately, I don't know how to see myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Could have something to do with the fact that all our cats have been outdoor creatures.
    Cats like hiding their crap, they prefer to have a surface to bury it in, or if there isn't one available they usually go under the furniture or in a corner. I've never had to train a cat to do it, they figured out themselves that the box was the best option.

They also do it in the dirtiest & quietest part of a room so if you put the box in the corner they'll figure it out. If they don't, stick their nose in the mess thy make, then take them to the litter box.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement