Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

*obligatory exam failing whinge*

Diiiiiiitto! So fooked for Sociology tomorrow :( God damn lecturers and not putting legible notes up on Blackboard!

*I am to also admit it is my own fault for not going to class, but my bed was so much nicer :P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Bottom lip is killing me. So irritable and sore all day. :(

And I'll echo the f*cked for exams theme that's being set here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Absolutely wrecked. Also, I didn't do stuff I said I'd do today so now I feel bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Can't go to sleep, and I have to get up at half six tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Had an exam yesterday until half 12, probably failed, still went for a celebratory pint, got home around half 2, did 10 short questions between half 2 and half 7, went to the library and played chess on my laptop until it closed. Why do I do this to myself? Aaarrgh:( Looks like its going to be down to night before study for my next 6 exams. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Fairly sure I'm going to fail this exam. I did all the work for it weeks ago and have completely forgetting it all. Tried going going over it yesterday and this morning but it's like learning it for the first time. Fuck basically

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

We were told to email colleges today to ask them to send information shizz to us to read over the Summer, and joining the bandwagon I did too.

Its only like 10 mins ago Im after realising I sent them these emails asking off my account.. Now most of you wont see the problem with this, but if you knew my email.. Cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Betcha no college will reply coz they'll think im 5 >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

xx_OMGZ1DDDDDJED_xx@hotmail.com

hotmail being the worst part

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

deise_girl wrote: »
    We were told to email colleges today to ask them to send information shizz to us to read over the Summer, and joining the bandwagon I did too.

Its only like 10 mins ago Im after realising I sent them these emails asking off my account.. Now most of you wont see the problem with this, but if you knew my email.. Cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Betcha no college will reply coz they'll think im 5 >.<

If they're anything like me, they wont look at the address of the but the name that comes up :) So unless you have your name set to "Deise loves 1D" I'd say you'll be grand.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I really don't get why hotmail gets such hate. It's actually my favourite one to use. (even though I only use it to divert spam from facebook these days)

• Advertisement

OMFG My email account is with hotmail omg nooooooooooo :'(
    If they're anything like me, they wont look at the address of the but the name that comes up :) So unless you have your name set to "Deise loves 1D" I'd say you'll be grand.
    I dont think I have anyway.. Please god I dont...
    And please God they dont read actual email addresses..
    Really need to get around to making a new one

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I really don't get why hotmail gets such hate. It's actually my favourite one to use. (even though I only use it to divert spam from facebook these days)

A lot of its carried over from them not improving as gmail grew then trying to play catch up too late. Plus its very cluttered and has the spam filter effectiveness of a monkey on a flymo trying to catch moby dick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

No worries. My housemate used my laptop to edit his CV and forgot to re-title it before sending it to a bunch of places.

545756_10150839267382456_550697455_11698856_1062574972_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I'd say they just bulk reply to that stuff anyway and will have no idea who you are.

Its actually worse than that :pac:

No worries. My housemate used my laptop to edit his CV and forgot to re-title it before sending it to a bunch of places.

<image>

And did places reply to him after? Was it successful? :P

Hey they do tell you to try and stand out to prospective employees

And did places reply to him after? Was it successful? :P

Don't think so? I must ask him, actually!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I was minding a 1 year old and a 3 year old for 3 hours today. In that time the 1 year old threw his shoe down the toilet and then proceeded projectile vomit all over the floor, my jacket, and my arm.

Sometimes I wonder why I do childcare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I was minding a 1 year old and a 3 year old for 3 hours today. In that time the 1 year old threw his shoe down the toilet and then proceeded projectile vomit all over the floor, my jacket, and my arm.

Sometimes I wonder why I do childcare.

The rusks? I'd definitely do it for the rusks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Was in a car crash today. My friend's car is in biiiiits. But really, she needs to slow down on main roads. And speeding while turning a sharp corner on a wet road was just asking for trouble...
    Luckily no-one was injured.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Colm! wrote: »
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: Timeline is the best thing Facebook has done in ages.

BRING BACK DA LUVVV :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

I have such passive-aggressive friends. Your 'cryptic' tweets are not exactly very secretive - I know full well that you're talking about me.

Was in a car crash today. My friend's car is in biiiiits. But really, she needs to slow down on main roads. And speeding while turning a sharp corner on a wet road was just asking for trouble...
    Luckily no-one was injured.

Jaysus dude, hope you're okay - I've been in a couple myself (due to the elements, unfortunately) and they take a while to recover from mentally :(
    Eat lots of chocolate - tis good for the shock :)

flyswatter wrote: »
    The rusks? I'd definitely do it for the rusks.

I was raised with more discerning taste - Ligas FTW :D

Agh! The top bar on facebook is no longer fixed at the top of the window! Now I've to scroll back to the top to check notifications like in the olden days.... is this Facebook's way of showing us some of the improvements they've made?

EDIT: Phew! All is well with the world!!! Must've just been a glitch in the matrix or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I witnessed my bank card falling into the crevice at the back of my desk. My desk is fixed into the wall. Now I have to dismantle and re-install (there should be a 'remantle' word) the ruddy thing.

Laptop please, please...
    Just one more year... Well August/September 2013 to be exact.. Thats all I want from you.. I can survive the casual blue outs and the lack of webcam..
    But for the love and honour of God keep the sound! And the display.. And everything else.. Youre going down to your bare bones and I cant afford a replacement :'(

Oh and I forgot.. Curse your hormonal charger too

Ever do so bad in an exam that it just becomes funny to you after a while? I started off trying not to cry and ended the exam giggling to myself while I invented octadecagon carbohydrates.
    God I use to be so good at chemistry too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

So for my toughest exam tomorrow, I was gonna spend allllll day today studying.

But instead I made daisy chains and went frickin minigolfing.

WHY, JUST WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SO SUNNY... :( WAAAAH.

• Advertisement

So for my toughest exam tomorrow, I was gonna spend allllll day today studying.

But instead I made daisy chains and went frickin minigolfing.

WHY, JUST WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SO SUNNY... :( WAAAAH.

Sun is a valid excuse!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement