Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

seanbmc wrote: »
    I'll enjoy all the sleeping :D

You'll be as high as a kite when you come out of surgery though :pac: Its the next day you'll be groggy and sleepy :P It only does last a week though. You'll feel like crap but just try sleep as much as you can and yes eating will hurt and so will opening your mouth :P Just enjoy the week off and the constant teeth brushing and mouth washing :P and alllllll the pain killers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

You'll be as high as a kite when you come out of surgery though :pac: Its the next day you'll be groggy and sleepy :P It only does last a week though. You'll feel like crap but just try sleep as much as you can and yes eating will hurt and so will opening your mouth :P Just enjoy the week off and the constant teeth brushing and mouth washing :P and alllllll the pain killers :D

Yeah, the after surgery high shall be interesting. The painkillers will have me floatin' too :pac:

Thanks for all the tips :)

seanbmc wrote: »
    Yeah, the after surgery high shall be interesting. The painkillers will have me floatin' too :pac:

Thanks for all the tips :)

No worries! :) Good luck for tomorrow! The after surgery high is brilliant. I kept punching myself in the face after it saying ''Look..I can punch my face and it doesnt hurt!'' I promptly got yelled at and told to stop :P

Arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh...UPC :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Some of my plans for the next few months have possibly fallen through. I'm all confused about what to do right now and worried I'm making a super huge mistake...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

I'm so bored right now! :( There's nothing to do and no-one around!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Repeating is utterly pointless in so many respects.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Hmm decisions, decisions...

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Dentist followed by surgeon followed by surgery = no more wisdom teeth! Moooon...you saw what the drugs did to me :cool: Its worth it :D
    Ah, but they won't pull em until they've finished growing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Skintwin wrote: »

Nope, mine aren't finished but they're coming out anyways. They're growing awkwardly and they'll push my other teeth if I let them grow any more.

One of mine was impacted. Barringtons! General anesthetic!

• Advertisement

Well that trip to the gym was a pile of balls!
    About 20 'yung flas' arriving in from some bogball match to be let use the pool (fair enough) on top of the 12 or so members there (not fair enough)
    But on a busy Monday night when the place isn't built to cope with more than 18/20 people at a push.
    To top it all off then, when I walked out of the changing room to leave one of the little (under 21s apparently) FÚCKERS turns to his friend and says 'tits on that'. Believe it or not, I'm aware I have boobs, I don't need to be reminded. I would also prefer not to be referred to as 'that'. I'm a person, not a pair of tits on a stick, you ignorant little wankstains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

****ing housemates! it's one of their birthdays, few friends over, making so much ****ing noise. left my phone in the sitting room by accident and they sent a insulting text to my brother :mad: gonna **** them out of it tomorrow. sitting room now stinks of smoke as well, why oh why did i have to get the room just off it? :( splitting headache now

It looks like I'm just full of aaarghs lately.
    But...I can't sleep :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

No shift for me tonight :o

E&S society...get bakc to me :mad: Up at half 6 tomorrow morning to get a bus to Cork to get my UPC installed so I've to hang around from half 9 until 1 roughly waiting for them to arrive at my house! So tired and I am not ready to go back to college :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

oh dear. Much scary drama occured last night from angry drunken friends trying to barge into your house to some scary pervy drunk guy who steals peoples shoes to lure them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I'm not liking my new haircut.

Despite the fact that I was offered a free car, I still can't afford it. Depressing times. I don't like making responsible adult decisions. Wah.

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Despite the fact that I was offered a free car, I still can't afford it. Depressing times. I don't like making responsible adult decisions. Wah.

Free car? :eek::eek::eek:

Free car? :eek::eek::eek:

My aunty is emigrating in a few weeks and asked if I wanted her car. Only problem is it isn't taxed or NCT'd and I can't afford the insurance. So yeah even though the actual car is free, it's the running of it I can't afford. Same reason I sold my old car. People always think it's buying the car that's the expensive part, but when you add in petrol, tax, insurance and NCT that's brings it was up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I got picked to do this thing I really wanted to but I can't because 2 out of the 5 training days for it I'll be away on Holidays :(

Like, the 5 days I'm away and they have to have 2 of them in that period :mad:

I really really wanted to do it too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Stupid Penneys saying my application didn't meet their criteria >.< Those maths questions were seriously hard! My brain hurts from trying to work them out.

I need to leave my house at 7.50 to be on the 8.15 bus to college, so I can walk across the fúcking living bridge to my 9 o clock. And then back to the main building for 10. Damn UL's spready-outedness! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I need to leave my house at 7.50 to be on the 8.15 bus to college, so I can walk across the fúcking living bridge to my 9 o clock. And then back to the main building for 10. Damn UL's spready-outedness! :mad:

You think that's bad? I have to wake up at 6:00 so I can eat and prepare myself for induction, then get my tired arse to the train station for 7:00. I then get the joy of the train until about 8:45, after which I get to walk 2km in 15 minutes to be at Bolton Street for 9:00.

Or someone could just tell me they have a spare room in the city centre, and save me from exhaustion.

You think that's bad? I have to wake up at 6:00 so I can eat and prepare myself for induction, then get my tired arse to the train station for 7:00. I then get the joy of the train until about 8:45, after which I get to walk 2km in 15 minutes to be at Bolton Street for 9:00.

Or someone could just tell me they have a spare room in the city centre, and save me from exhaustion.
    Do you have to do that every day??? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

Someone please come and take me home :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Stupid Penneys saying my application didn't meet their criteria >.< Those maths questions were seriously hard! My brain hurts from trying to work them out.

Oh lord, I remember that application. So fluiching stupid. I don't know which were worse, the math questions or the customer service ones.

Q) A customer asks you to get a different size pair of jeans for them, while you are organising stock. Do you:

A) Stop what you are doing and try your best to help them.

B) Take out the meat cleaver you have been concealing beneath your uniform and rip out their intestines before dissolving the remains of the customer using the highly corrosive acid of your choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

a lad i really like like reeeaaaaallllly got the shift off a really good friend of mine. im acto gutted. and i lost my house keys.****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

i am so annoyed :( my housemates are dchattting at 2 am in my jhouse when they had all day to do it and i need to sleep and my room is beside the kitchen so i can hear eevrything and i am so upset about this nd im up at 8 tomorrow and i so could cry :(:(:(

• Advertisement

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    i am so annoyed :( my housemates are dchattting at 2 am in my jhouse when they had all day to do it and i need to sleep and my room is beside the kitchen so i can hear eevrything and i am so upset about this nd im up at 8 tomorrow and i so could cry :(:(:(

Welcome to my world last year every single night :-P hated it!

Meanwhile stupid insomnia. Shoulda taken that tablet >:-(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement