Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

I got chilli in my eye earlier. It was so painful. :( Also in a pretty píssy mood in general! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I think one of my new hard drives has failed. Willies :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Mega Chin wrote: »

SALE OF GOODS AND SUPPLY OF SERVICES ACT 1980

You have rights

You have rights
    I know. Im gonna throw it in an enclosure when I get home and see if its working at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

You have rights
    Goods should be of merchantable quality, fit for purpose, as described and correspond to sample shown...that act is ingrained in my brain forever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I finished QWOP last year the night before an exam...totally worth it :cool:

As for GIRP though...I actually just can't function on that one :P

GIRP is so much easier than QWOP, though after a while, there are some points where it seems impossible to advance without starting again on a new route.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Fadhbanna go leor inniu.

Just realised how infeasible it is for me to get up at ~6.30am and travel to Dublin every day.
    VEC made a balls of my grant application, managed to lose half my forms, decided to tell me at 4.40, when it was too late to actually do anything.
    Got a cold out of thin air.
    Nike are being arseholes and only selling 1500 pairs of dem sexy airmags. #Firstworldproblems
    Phone is being a derp.
    Dog is limping around for some undetectable reason.
    And to top it off, no one even bothered to invite me out tonight, arseholes. Not that I would have gone, I'm sick; But they didn't know that.

On a sidenote, better start looking for accomodation, should be fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Gyah, it's my friend's birthday next Saturday as well as mine and I made a friendly suggestion (actaully it was more of a subliminal message) that we just have the one thing since we're going to invite loads of the same people anyway, she agreed but I feel like I've forced her into it. This is what I get for actually trying to do something for my birthday for once...granted this may all be in my head, it's hard to tell through fb chat but still

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Why do I do this to myself! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Stupid immune system ignoring this truce we had going on for the last few months. :( I just want to spend my whole weekend on the couch with my duvet watching TV and drinking soup, but I had semi-decent plans for this weekend, starting tonight but I've just spent it moping around overdosing on Strepsils and snapping at everyone. :( I know, I need one of those 'donate five euro a month' ads. Ah life, when will you stop throwing me curveballs?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Facebook has blocked me from tagging photos -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Facebook has blocked me from tagging photos -_-

So you're one of those..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

So you're one of those..

No, I just happen to have uploaded some very large interrailling albums and I want to tag them godammit!

Yep. Back to amazon you goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Yep. Back to amazon you goes!
    God speed Chin!

Think I might have to use an external one for a while, just until I can monitor how much power is used & the temp that builds up over time. Was always one of my concerns

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Think I might have to use an external one for a while, just until I can monitor how much power is used & the temp that builds up over time. Was always one of my concerns
    That would be a good idea, at least then you'll know what you're internal will be going through.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm really worried about our dog. The "goose-bark" he does when his heart is acting up has been really bad today and his breathing has been funny. The vet is closed until monday so not a lot we can do. We're just going to have to keep a close eye on him over the weekend. Hopefully he'll be ok. Between the attacks of it he's been fine and happy. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭polka dot

I have a cold. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

Finally got my Pottermore email. :) But then the site crashed.

:mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Ugh! Why do girls have to be so complicated! :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Ugh! Why do girls have to be so complicated! :/

Could say the same about men :P

My arrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh is the pounding headache I have and lack of energy. Sleeping 12 hours a day, doing nothing and still exhausted. Not good considering I'm back this coming week :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

ANGER.ANGER.ANGER.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Soo sick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Just realised I forgot to write my exam number on my repeat exam paper.
    Such. An. Idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Lawliet wrote: »
    Just realised I forgot to write my exam number on my repeat exam paper.
    Such. An. Idiot.

Don't worry! If you wrote your seat number and/or wrote your details on the flap you sealed over, you're graaaand. :) They'll find you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Don't worry! If you wrote your seat number and/or wrote your details on the flap you sealed over, you're graaaand. :) They'll find you!
    Yeah I definitely filled in everything else, but I can't help but think my inability to copy numbers into a box is probably a bad omen for a maths exam...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Lawliet wrote: »
    Yeah I definitely filled in everything else, but I can't help but think my inability to copy numbers into a box is probably a bad omen for a maths exam...

Naaaaaaaaaah! :P It'd be just like a distracted mathematician to do something like that. Clearly, you are one of us. \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Generally aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhness for no particular reason! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭VenomousFish

PARENTS.
    They'll tell you you can't do something, then they won't even give a valid reason as to why the don't want you to do it. Whenever I hear "because I said so!", I want to smash something. Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement