Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Bah! Following the Smedias on Twitter... *grumble grumble*.... should be there........*grumble grumble*......stupid judges.........*grumble grumble*........make society pay.............

my friend got nominated :) where can i follow the yokey?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

That film should be mandatory for teenagers. It is made of awesome and win.

I call for a "John Hughes Appreciation Class" to be incorporated into the school curriculum :D the man was a true genius of our time :L

"Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?" Cracks me up every time :p

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

my friend got nominated :) where can i follow the yokey?

I'm just following @smedias2012 and checking #smedias every few minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

I just spent the last hour looking at pictures of jaw and chin surgery in anticipation of mine in December. Why, god, why?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I feel so awful. I think I have food poisoning or something have spent half my day getting sick. I knew I should have cancelled my birthday. I'm having an awful time. Then in the morning I've to go to college and then work straight after :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I haven't seen the Breakfast Club. Or the Back to the Futures. Or The Lion King. I probably should get watching a few of them.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I haven't seen the Breakfast Club. Or the Back to the Futures. Or The Lion King. I probably should get watching a few of them.

Woot! I'm not alone! :)

Gah! Because iTunes decided to throw up the update dialog box last night my laptop was running for the entire night. Usually when I fall asleep listening to a podcast the thing goes to standby, but last night the fan kept waking me up long enough to be irritating, but not long enough to have the will power to get out of bed. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Bleh, being in a weird mental state and being unsure of what to do is just... ****ty :( I'd thought the days of teen angst were behind me! Seems kinda cruel and ironic that the people I want to talk to about this are the same people I don't think I could talk to it about.

And on an unrelated, less arghy note, I mightn't get a chance to participate in this weekends Guild Wars 2 beta event after missing the previous one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

*random nosebleed on bus*

Cut my lip and the cúnt is still bleeding 30minutes later... gah!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I loved Jude The Obscure the first time I read it, as depressing as it was at the time, but going back over it for college really gets to me. The frozen lake section is the most crushing thing I've read in a book.

Ha, just realised I italicised the book title: I am in robotic end-of-year essay mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Got an email from my lecturer saying if i didn't have my essay submitted by today id fail the module. I'm so stupid i knew I had to have it done by today but kept telling myself it was grand! UGH I'm so angry with myself for being so lazy. So that was an hour ago, had a thousand words to do, only have 400 left.

Also applied for my co op overseas placement, cant get an interview..
    Why?
    Cause i left it too fuppin late!

Will i ever learn?
    Might as well give up now. F my effin life.

Feelin' fat on a Friday - alliteration FTW :P
    But I don't feel like going to boxing tonight because I really pushed myself at training last night and as a result my midriff is in agonyyyyy....
    Reckon it's gonna be Pulp Fiction and a few cupáin té for me tonight ;)

Also not looking to yet another (painful) dental procedure next Monday - I can still taste the blood in the socket of the canine that was pulled last Monday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Life just keeps getting more and more ridiculous. I'm not exactly sure if this is an argh, but it's certainly not a yeeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I just don't know anymore, I really don't...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

So we've watched all 3 Inbetweeners series this week and my housemate has compared me to Will so many times, and she's been right most of the time :P

I never realised I was so.. boring and annoying! Damn...

It's always annoying when you awake from sleep with the confused/alarmed feeling that someone is being attacked, only to find out that it's actually someone getting a good rogering. Then six hours later I wake up again barely able to breathe since my throat seems to be swollen. /o\

So miserable and depressed - why are the good people who've had the saddest lives always taken first? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

It's always annoying when you awake from sleep with the confused/alarmed feeling that someone is being attacked, only to find out that it's actually someone getting a good rogering. Then six hours later I wake up again barely able to breathe since my throat seems to be swollen. /o\

My dirty mind had a field day with these two sentences.

• Advertisement

Having endured moronic "that's what she said! huhaaaw!" jokes for the past two years my sexual innuendo detector should have identified that 'un. Balls.

Having endured moronic "that's what she said! huhaaaw!" jokes for the past two years my sexual innuendo detector should have identified that 'un. Balls.

Teehee.

<that's the joke meme>

<that's the joke meme>

Suurrrre it was...

We all believe you... :pac:

Argh: I think I may have screwed something up on a colossal scale (well, colossal in my head) and there's nothing I can do about it until Monday except stress about it. :(

And I've a meeting on Monday morning at 9am about Co-Op... FUUU-! :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Got into ctyi, had the awards day thing today, and am now pretty depressed that I can't afford to go :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

9 hour shift with no break was just all sorts of fun.

I'm also working 5 days this week and my exams are in two weeks, sure I've only two but they're the two subjects i'm worst at and I have loads of assignments due this week.

I'd also like to say damn you nutrition and culinary science. Y u no easy?!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Indiego wrote: »
    Got into ctyi, had the awards day thing today, and am now pretty depressed that I can't afford to go :'(
    Ah, I was at the awards thing a few years ago :l Devo I couldnt afford to go either, mind you the two people sitting next to me were tossers :p

Sure, college in two years, be graaand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Indiego wrote: »
    Ah, I was at the awards thing a few years ago :l Devo I couldnt afford to go either, mind you the two people sitting next to me were tossers :p

Sure, college in two years, be graaand.

Haha the two lads beside me were proper sound.. though a lot of people there looked very..odd...:L

be graaaand....

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭SeanIAm

It really annoys me that supposedly "attractive" people are listened to more and seem people care what they think.

People actually drift off when I'm talking to them these days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Aaaand now I have Timeline :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement