Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Bollox.

Part of the project is a 2 page report... but I can't write the report because my code won't execute properly. So when I submit it's going to look like I didn't put in any effort even though I've spent circa. 50 hours on the project. :(

Fúck. My. Life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Its cold, I missed my bus, and I forgot my headphones.

Oh, and there's a bunch of council workers using jackhammers across the road.

And now its raining

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I slept in and have a 2000 word essay due in 4 hours that I only have 60 words done on. This is not good.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Pottermore videos won't load for me. :(

Also just finished the Philosopher's Stone so now I've to wait until Chamber...

And I've no friends. :( (in Pottermore smart arse... :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Pottermore videos won't load for me. :(

Also just finished the Philosopher's Stone so now I've to wait until Chamber...

And I've no friends. :( (in Pottermore smart arse... :P)

Aw you can be my friend if ya want - NimbusSpirit200 :)
    What house did you get?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

So Ryan Tubridy was in school today. Our barbershop was supposed to perform for him. We've spent the last 3 lunchtimes practicing and some of us had to learn a whole song even. Grand. Fair enough.

We were told to meet at 2.30. All going well so far. So 2 of us go to first class after lunch and go down afterwards at the arranged time. We get to the door and find a huge crowd. We see the rest of the barbershop sitting on the stage steps where we were performing so we try to get in, telling the teachers at thr door that we're part of the barbershop. Now here comes the good part

They've already performed. Without 3 of us. The time was changed at 2.00 and at the start of first class someone went around to every room to get all the members of the choir. Well they obviously didn't because they missed 2 rooms so we missed the whole performance! Thanks very much fo that everyone............ .not.

To add insult to injury there's a group of about 8 who get to be in the audience for his radio show tomorrow and sing at the end. Seriously not fair seeing as they were only picked to go because they were in the talent show months ago. We thought we'd get to go seeing as they completely forgot about us! But no, pick the favourites of course, don"t worry about us.

We actually nearly cried when we were told that we'd missed the performance. Absolutely devestated seeing as we'd put si much practice into it and we'd been at every single one. :'(

Ugh, I hate me.

SChique00 wrote: »
    Aw you can be my friend if ya want - NimbusSpirit200 :)
    What house did you get?

Ravenclaw. :cool::cool:

Gah! My CV is sooo shít! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Too.Much.Study.To.Do. So much procrastination!! :( So far behind! I'm so foooked :(

Someone ate my Aero bubbles :( I was really looking forward to them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I think I might have missed one of my friends 21st nights out, even if I had work/college the next day. Now of course that it's mine tomorrow pretty much all of my close friends from home are bailing and not coming out. Bástards.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

My ankle is actually ****ed :(
    I was so drunk last night that I clearly didn't feel the pain when I fell over in the nightclub, only when I walked, so I thought maybe I just pulled something (maybe? Idunno? I'm no expert in muscles and ****?)
    But the fuuuuuckin pain this morning... really think I screwed it over last night. My housemates had to carry me from the taxi last night and everything.

Karma for going out on study week :(

My ankle is actually ****ed :(
    I was so drunk last night that I clearly didn't feel the pain when I fell over in the nightclub, only when I walked, so I thought maybe I just pulled something (maybe? Idunno? I'm no expert in muscles and ****?)
    But the fuuuuuckin pain this morning... really think I screwed it over last night. My housemates had to carry me from the taxi last night and everything.

Karma for going out on study week :(

LOL! This EXACT thing happened to me last year, except I fell backwards off a footpath into the middle of the road outside Trinity Rooms. Ah memories!

Ice will be your best friend for the foreseeable future....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Self discovery #5876764
    I just don't have any will power.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Casually listening to this and willing my body to work the way it's meant to. Thought writing this stupid Wuthering Heights essay would distract me from my full-time occupation of being such a mess and make me feel less guilty about missing so much school but no, I just have to add being infuriated with this stupid book that I actually used to like before I had to dissect it (not even doing it as a single text, wtf English?). No one cares about the cultural context of anything, gaaaaawd.

Can't stop thinking about how I'd rather be doing something simple and straightforward like Biology or Chemistry right now too, instead of writing about how Heathcliff defies the stereotype of a romantic hero or something. I've changed. Not sure how I feel about that tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

An entire month off to study and still nothing done.

Exam on monday is going to go down a treat...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

How can I be so 'bright' and yet be so stupid? :(:confused::(

Missing something I really really wanted to go to cause I was too stupid to get up earlier and do work. Great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I feel crumby and lonely, like an uneaten doughnut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Homer_Simpson_2006.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Missed my LC Irish oral, fúcking fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    LOL! This EXACT thing happened to me last year, except I fell backwards off a footpath into the middle of the road outside Trinity Rooms. Ah memories!

Ice will be your best friend for the foreseeable future....

Only a sprain thank god.. be graaaand.
    Supposedly I was in angel lane last night and this was me every few seconds..

*cry cry* aaahh my ankle.. *cry cry*

10 seconds later..

"yaaaay i loooove this song!!!" *jumps up and down*

repeat x 100.

4 hours in the hospital though waiting :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Medicine333

Eathrin wrote: »
    Missed my LC Irish oral, fúcking fantastic.

You can get it changed for a later time, can't you?

If not, you can always do it later in May, which gives you even more time to study!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

My email has been blocked and I can't retrieve it, apparently has been hacked. I have my mothers bills and **** on that ffs. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

We're deciding our subjects for 5th year this week and I just don't know what to do.

I've narrowed it down to Chemistry, Physics, Geography, History, Economics and German.

I'm definitely keeping German, so I've to choose three from Chemistry, Physics, Geography, History and Economics.

I'm interested in everything though :(

Economics is the only one I wouldn't mind not doing but I think keeping a Business would be a good idea and it's the one business subject I find interesting.

I can't even go by my Junior Cert results because I got Bs in everything apart from Art and German which I got As in and Irish where I got a C.

I've looked at the Syllabus for each one and I think they'd all be interesting.

We're getting the forms tomorrow I think so I'll have to wait and see what combinations are possible too.

:( Decisions!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I did all three sciences for the LC and I wouldn't change that for anything. It's so great doing more than one coz you get to see how they intertwine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

We're deciding our subjects for 5th year this week and I just don't know what to do.

I've narrowed it down to Chemistry, Physics, Geography, History, Economics and German.

I'm definitely keeping German, so I've to choose three from Chemistry, Physics, Geography, History and Economics.

Economics is the only one I wouldn't mind not doing but I think keeping a Business would be a good idea and it's the one business subject I find interesting.

I can't even go by my Junior Cert results because I got Bs in everything apart from Art and German which I got As in and Irish where I got a C.

We're getting the forms tomorrow I think so I'll have to wait and see what combinations are possible too.

Don't. Do. History....
    Only joking, its hard but I'm finally beginning to like it :) Its a lot of essay writing and once you get the hang of it, it's fine :) there is a lot of time pressure though :(
    I also do economics and that's lovely :) Its really interesting and the course is quite small :)
    Don't do any of the rest :( If you have any questions just pm me :) and that's only my 2 pence worth on those subjects

In other news, my arrrgh is I messed up my german oral today :( it was only ok :( just like my irish oral :(

Personally I'd pick Chemistry, History and Geography - gives you the basal knowledge for a wide range of college courses and careers, because you've got a mix of Humanities/Arts and Science. But I've heard that Chemistry is very hard to get your head round if you're not naturally science-y, so I'd only pick it if you really enjoyed JC Science (which you probably did seeing as you're thinking about Physics). Nearly 40 people signed up for the only Chemistry class, but I reckon by Christmas half of them will have dropped out...
    Economics is good to have behind you, but it requires a lot of self-discipline and individual learning outside the classroom - you sort of have to have an interest in stocks, global finance, the whole EU thing, that kinda shizz (which I don't :P)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I dunno everyone says how they do economics outside school coz its easy but bar maths and maybe irish I defo find that the hardest.
    Like maybe its just my teachers way of teaching and me doing so little.. Its not a total walk in the park tho..

Not like Geography. Just learn the words in geography and the marks will come <3 Well act the marking scheme is kinda turning into a bitch, watch out for phrasing.. But you dont think of marking schemes when picking a subject.. Well I didnt..

• Advertisement

I feel sorry for you - I got my form with the four groups and thankfully each group had a subject I love/am interested in :D
    But now every time I tell people my subjects, it's met with a sharp intake of breath and the same phrase "that's a heavy enough workload", so I'm starting to doubt myself.... :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement