Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

How do I get myself into these things :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Aaaand now I have Timeline :mad:

Same :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I like timeline.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

My phone just started ringing really loudly in the library, worst part? This is my current ring tone:

I'll just go die of embarrassment now

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

That ringtone is epic..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I like timeline.......

Yeah you get used to it pretty quickly. Now if I go onto someone's page and they don't have timeline it's annoying :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Timeline is the best thing Facebook has done in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Lol, say that to my thirteen-year-old self.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Have done nothing all day and I'm doubtless gonna get a bollocking from my mother from ruining the white sauce for the fish xP

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Colm! wrote: »
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: Timeline is the best thing Facebook has done in ages.

What are the advantages of switching over? I'm still using the old format.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Some people are just so arrogant!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Colm! wrote: »

BAH! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

What are the advantages of switching over? I'm still using the old format.

Nothing besides control over when you switch. Facebook is going to get everyone soon enough! You get a week to get used to the format before you make it public, though.

Aaargh: exams. I could rant forever, but I'll leave it at that.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

*sigh*
    repost this if you love your mum keep scrolling and she will die in twelve days!!!

:\ I know you're my cousin and all, but congratulations on being the first deletion in the "Facebook Friends Summer Clearout Extravaganza"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    :\ I know you're my cousin and all, but congratulations on being the first deletion in the "Facebook Friends Summer Clearout Extravaganza"...

I hope you posted that on the status, because that usually drags people to their senses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

That ringtone is epic..

Get out. :pac:

I hope you posted that on the status, because that usually drags people to their senses

Well she's about 10 so I said I'd be polite and just Unfriend rather than launch into a rant which would no doubt be reported back to both my Aunt and parents...

Gah! Chapped lips and I left my cream at home. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

the fear is actually kicking in for these exams..
    Noticed that I'm totally unprepared for Thursday. Ah ****e, should have went to those lectures instead of lying in bed. so so so many of those lectures :(

Meeting at 9:30am about Co-Op... absolutely bricking it since my CV is an absolute joke...

And to make matters worse, I've no idea where the room is, and the Main Building in UL is a fúcking maze. :(

Gah, can't wait for these next few days to be over with. :\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

HPAT thread is a bit jammers so I'm gonna be selfish and be the only one with a post here :P

ARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH WHERE THE HELL ARE THE RESULTS!!!!!

That's all I have to say :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

HPAT thread is a bit jammers so I'm gonna be selfish and be the only one with a post here :P

ARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH WHERE THE HELL ARE THE RESULTS!!!!!

That's all I have to say :)

Why won't you people go to bed so I can go sleep? :P

I am exhausted. These last few hours are the first ones I haven't spent studying or sleeping in over a week. One more full day tomorrow and then I can cross the worst exam off the list...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Why won't you people go to bed so I can go sleep? :P

I am exhausted. These last few hours are the first ones I haven't spent studying or sleeping in over a week. One more full day tomorrow and then I can cross the worst exam off the list...
    Go. to. bed! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

There's 2 guys sitting on a wall opposite my window, creeping and drinking. Besides being incredibly jealous of their ability to sit around and do nothing...

WOULD YOU PLEASE GET AWAY FROM MY HOUSE, YOU ARE FREAKING ME OUT AND I AM TRYING TO STUDY :mad:

I'm not stressed. Not stressed at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I've finally done it. I've finally ran out of clean socks.

2313557282_fe7e72ccbe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Failed my nutrition midterm. Shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Can't go running at all this week since I did something stupid and screwed up my ankle. I'm going CRAZYYYYY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Think I failed my exam today. If I did I can't go on Erasmus. Absolutely devastated :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

So much college work to do and I'm sitting here doing nothing. It's one of two days off I have this week too so I don't know when else I'll get time to do anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Think I failed my exam today. If I did I can't go on Erasmus. Absolutely devastated :(

Hope things work out ok for you, keep the faith!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

*obligatory exam failing whinge*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement