Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Son Of General Retro Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Christ almighty i wouldnt want to get a punch off the guy selling this ds:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

The screen for my Sega Nomad mod still hasnt arrived :(

Can someone whos done the mod confirm that this is the screen:
    http://www.dealextreme.com/p/3-5-lcd-rear-view-tv-dvd-mp4-dual-input-video-monitor-with-dashboard-stand-pal-ntsc-20415

I may need to reorder it as it isn't even on my account as a previous order but they have agreed to refund me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Steve SI wrote: »
    The screen for my Sega Nomad mod still hasnt arrived :(

Can someone whos done the mod confirm that this is the screen:
    http://www.dealextreme.com/p/3-5-lcd-rear-view-tv-dvd-mp4-dual-input-video-monitor-with-dashboard-stand-pal-ntsc-20415

I may need to reorder it as it isn't even on my account as a previous order but they have agreed to refund me anyway.

Yep thats the one. DX take a serious amount of time to deliver though, when did you order it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

EnterNow wrote: »
    Yep thats the one. DX take a serious amount of time to deliver though, when did you order it?

Was about 3 months ago I think.

It doesn't even show up in my order history so something went wrong.

Steve SI wrote: »
    Was about 3 months ago I think.

It doesn't even show up in my order history so something went wrong.

Ouch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

I'm waiting about 2 months for a radioactive isotope I ordered off them. Hope customs don't think it's odd that I'm ordering radioactive material from China...

Luckily I don't need it until February.

I did however order this little fella as well for about €1 and he arrived last week:

pjdcwnkk.jpg

He handles most of my paper work now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Some lovely rare console pics here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Still waiting on DX since March

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

That matte black Dreamcast looks cool. Kind of reminds me of the Lamborghini Reventon (much prefer the car ofc :pac:).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I have one of the R7 Dreamcasts, no idea if its one of the first 'print' though. Mine is boxed and I'd assume the original pachinko parlour ones weren't. Just a guess though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

I ordered a Pandora battery from DX recently and got it within a week or so.

Pyongyang wrote: »

Well in fairness, delivery to Korea will be a lot quicker than to here...

Well in fairness, delivery to Korea will be a lot quicker than to here...

I have my postal workers beaten if stuff arrives late. :pac:

I have my postal workers beaten if stuff arrives late. :pac:

The Koreans & British have much in common <joke!> :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Love and WANT the signed by Bill Gates Xbox, awesome, I'd say that'll be worth a few bob in a couple of years....
    That is if anyone remembers what an Xbox was, after Apple completes it's world takeover!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Love and WANT the signed by Bill Gates Xbox, awesome, I'd say that'll be worth a few bob in a couple of years....
    That is if anyone remembers what an Xbox was, after Apple completes it's world takeover!

Bit of a closet MS fanboy eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

The Pippen II will be out any day now!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If I could get my hands on one this would be the only console I'd ever need:

2948096294_f663d8bc93.jpg

Wasn't there a Gundam Dreamcast too? I need to see this to help feed my mecha addiction issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    If I could get my hands on one this would be the only console I'd ever need:

2948096294_f663d8bc93.jpg

I kinda prefer the blue one

hkt6500bback.jpg

Or my all time favourite is the Code veronica one. Clear pink lid and clear red body *drool*

hkt6600shots.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Under Defeat HD on the way! Fuck yeah!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The pretentious cynics at Edge are obviously on holiday this month:

10/10: Zelda
    9/10: Dark Souls, Uncharted 3, Batman
    8/10: Ace Combat, Disgaea 4, Dance Central 2, Mario 3D, Forza 4

Only Rage (7) and Ratchet & Clank (6) let the side down.

Proof, if ever any was needed, that every major game released this month is better or at least equal to Gunstar Heroes.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Under Defeat HD on the way! Fuck yeah!

XBLA? When? Where? How? What? Why? Without? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

everybody please stop linking beautiful DC consoles. I already have serious wants for one of those Code Veronica ones

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

The pretentious cynics at Edge are obviously on holiday this month:

10/10: Zelda
    9/10: Dark Souls, Uncharted 3, Batman
    8/10: Ace Combat, Disgaea 4, Dance Central 2, Mario 3D, Forza 4

Only Rage (7) and Ratchet & Clank (6) let the side down.

Proof, if ever any was needed, that every major game released this month is better or at least equal to Gunstar Heroes.

I See You!
    Just call me,
    Ciderman
    Trollhunter!

the-troll-hunter-header.jpg

Talk about trying to bait Retr0 in the most obvious way ever!
    Do you, Mr Ultimate, really think he is going to rise, Gallagher-like, to your wild statements????

everybody please stop linking beautiful DC consoles. I already have serious wants for one of those Code Veronica ones

1) Enter the pork Chop Express
    2) Ram it through the doors of the White Tiger
    3) Let Wang take out Lo Pan
    4) Steal said DC, while Wang has LP occupied
    5) ???
    6) Profit

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Talk about trying to bait Retr0 in the most obvious way ever!
    Do you, Mr Ultimate, really think he is going to rise, Gallagher-like, to your wild statements????

I don't know. I'm more concerned about how light my wallet is going to be over the next few weeks.

Whose going to find the time for all the generic military shooters amongst all these Skyward Swords, Nathan Drakes and Dark Knights? Not to mention DoDonPachi!

Hopefully I'll be able to finish Dark Souls soon, although Anor Londo seems to be ass-kick central.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Just went crazy on Play Asia.

Question: Do they take long to send stuff?

Ordered 3 DS games, really happy now can't wait till they're delivered:)

• Advertisement

Depends, can take up to a month.

Last time I ordered DS games, though, they arrived in a week or two!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement