Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Son Of General Retro Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

is that jesus winking?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

If it's a NES 001 on top of the Jesus burn....

Profit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Profit!

It might even fetch the much rumoured $13,000:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Prophet!

Fyp:D

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭SdoowSirhc

pdbhp wrote: »

Profit!

It might even fetch the much rumoured $13,000:pac:
    Haha. Loved when the guy offered him like $10 for it (because it was the first nintendo ds!)

• Advertisement

Just bought a nes

Its Ntsc isnt it

fcc id :bmc9benintendoets

n22961467

Model no Nes-001

And all my games are pal:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Anyone done any business with Neo Legend before?

http://www.leshoparcade.com/english

Just ordered a few arcade bits from them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Just bought a nes

Its Ntsc isnt it

n22961467

Model no Nes-001

Sell the ****ty PAL games and then start buy decent NTSC games. NTSC, the way it's meant to be played.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Sell the ****ty PAL games and then start buy decent NTSC games. NTSC, the way it's meant to be played.

nope just opening it up and going to region mod it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Sell the ****ty PAL games and then start buy decent NTSC games. NTSC, the way it's meant to be played!
    tumblr_lrky2p3rVq1r2xmk5o1_r1_500.gif?t=1317165644

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

nope just opening it up and going to region mod it :D

Not sure you can.

Not sure you can.

Yeah i know that now:o

*Rapidly screws everything back together*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just bought a nes

Its Ntsc isnt it

n22961467

Model no Nes-001

Wow!
    That's one of the first ever made!
    Must be worth thousands!
    You lucky man!!!

Or not...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

The first Nintendo DS if I recall! You are so lucky!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

It sold with five games in the Internet!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Gem of a video for those who missed it:

Right time for bed as im up for school in the morning

Pc Maintenance and Servicing Course :eek:

Usb stick loaded with Mame and games Check

Computer mags Check

Flask of Coffee ordered

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

zelda_windmill_guy_by_squeakysun-d4b29zq.gif sarias_song_zelda_by_squeakysun-d3nab2g.png
    ^click to play^

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Im just after getting some horrific flashbacks of this game :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭megaten

The translation patch for Ys Origins is out. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446677

Linking to the neogaf thread because it has useful info on getting it running.

I'm going to give it a go with the version that was given away a few months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,431 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Anyone ever hear of this LCD handheld? It's called 'Laden VS USA'. You have to fly planes into the twin towers -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laden_vs_USA

It's on ebay but it's unfortunately super expensive.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LADEN-VS-USA-NEW-SEALED-RAREST-HANDHELD-GAME-PLANET-/200583290168?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item2eb3b21d38

Guys if you can can you vote for my Sister in laws Hair Salon

Shes only starting out so this would be a nice boost for her

Lemons Hair Salon is the name

http://dublinlivingawards.ie/vote/4/

Cheers guys

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

o1s1n wrote: »
    Anyone ever hear of this LCD handheld? It's called 'Laden VS USA'. You have to fly planes into the twin towers -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laden_vs_USA

It's on ebay but it's unfortunately super expensive.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LADEN-VS-USA-NEW-SEALED-RAREST-HANDHELD-GAME-PLANET-/200583290168?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item2eb3b21d38

What in the fcuk is that all about! :confused:
    Had to check the date to make sure it wasn't April's Fools. "The game can also play inspiring music..." eh, ok. Some folk would say it should be called USA VS USA to be more accurate. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

Four Swords is out for free on the 3DS and DSi today by the way...

Master of the Universe

I've been refusing to read any information about Dark Souls as I don't own a PS3. Hearing all the hype over Demon's Souls and not being able to play it was awful.

What I also missed what the pretty monumental fact that it's coming to the 360. Not only that, but it's out next week.

I am both super excited and freaked out. Freaked out due to the sheer amount of (as someone over in the Games forum put it) 'wallet rape' I'm going to experience with new games over the next while! Why do they always come out at once?!

It's not just the money, it's the sheer amount of time required that intimidates most.

Dark Souls, by most early previews, is 100+ hours long.

:eek:

Master of the Universe

At least it's value for money I guess!

I checked the time stats on my 3DS recently and I've played a whopping 4 and a half hours of Starfox 3D.

I'm never sure if I like time tracking or not. On one hand, the Steam and Wii updates are interesting. On the other, I remember being shocked to discover I'd played 100+ hours of Oblivion. Problem was I didn't really like it that much :o

I always take recommended levels and times to beat games with a pinch of salt. Remember the 150+ hour FFVII? Beaten in 40 hours. I'm usually able to beat games in half the time reviewers say it will take. Fallout 3 200 hours? Beaten in 120 with all the DLC and doing every sidequest and a lot of exploring. I'd say DS is a 50 hour game at most.

• Advertisement

You're just a show off :P

Currently racked up 190 hours on Pokémon Black. How? I do not know...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement