Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Son Of General Retro Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭a5y

Ah plenty of bargains out there , like this one for example :)
    BOX HAS A LILTTLE WEAR
    • £3,999 price tag...
    • Spellcheck (Y/N)?
    • N:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I thought two grand was expensive for that game a few years ago...didn't think it would increase!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Check mmmonkey,

Did anyone else read that as Cheeky monkey at first? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

554407_3964812520229_1277863976_3742631_669278314_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I'm pretty sure I just shot Hitler's penis off(as well as a bit of his leg) in Sniper Elite V2. It was strangely satisfying :o
    I missed the nuts though as if I'd hit them it would have shown them exploding :eek:

NSFW

Hitler's Pee Pee:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

o1s1n wrote: »
    Haha, I was going through michael biehn's wife's facebook page (I'm a bit of a stalker like that) to see if she had any photos of the Dublin signing when they were over.

Not only does she have photos that she uploaded, I'm in three of them in the crowd at the front! :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2371005427090&set=a.2361794756829.126896.1009118234&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2401014017286&set=a.2361794756829.126896.1009118234&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2371003747048&set=a.2361794756829.126896.1009118234&type=3&permPage=1

That's actually kinda weird!
    Just around the corner from the hotel I was staying in Hollywood Jenette Goldstein who played Vasquez had a bra shop for laddies with massive jugs.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Yo Dinorex you were really into your boardgames earlier. I tried to wave but socks were being given.

Yo Dinorex you were really into your boardgames earlier. I tried to wave but socks were being given.

Haha.. sorry didn't see you.

I was I playing with spaceships or trains at the time?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I couldn't tell you! Think I saw blue & red pieces on the board?

That was probably the trains.

i-XvK9tQs-X3.jpg

• Advertisement

Poppies_by_PixelFreya.png

Fecks sake Korea... they already beat Diablo!

522838_10150965706118000_522537999_11972201_903256681_n.jpg

Just came across this on steam, seems like it's worth a read by those who are wondering what the hell a few of us are going on about the last few days.

Day Z interview — how zombies + Arma 2 created gaming’s best story machine
    front-zombie-3-610x306.png

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/05/16/day-z-interview-how-zombies-arma-2-created-gamings-best-story-machine/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

You'll have some black bags under your eyes going into work today steve! As will I! We'll end up looking like zombies in real life after this ****ing game!

sleep-deprived.jpg

I finally decided to try out a daytime server an hour ago (6am Russian time on a russian server).

And in Kamenka i found an Auto Glass branded package with a wind shield inside it.

And a wheel also.

So you have to be able to repair vehicles in this game.

So i went searching for a video and found this:

Uploader comment:

"You need to find parts, wheels, fuel engine, scrap metal, wind shield etc and add it to the car."

Lads seriously......

time to Scrapheap challenge that mother ****er!

It appears choppers can be repaired also:

Bus:

waveform wrote: »
    You'll have some black bags under your eyes going into work today steve! As will I! We'll end up looking like zombies in real life after this ****ing game!

Nah, I only ever sleep 3-5 hours a night anyway. I seen that about the vehicles before all right.
    Seems like a lot of work to get them going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMvIVGTi2oI#t=9m59s

"Something behind me?...

*moments later*...

HOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIT...........HOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIT

HOOOOOOOLY ****......HOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY ****!"

Steve SI wrote: »
    Nah, I only ever sleep 3-5 hours a night anyway. I seen that about the vehicles before all right.
    Seems like a lot of work to get them going.

Are you fit?

They say you need less sleep the fitter you are.

If i dont get 7 or 8 hours im practically half unconscious the next day, and dehydrated!

• Advertisement

waveform wrote: »
    Are you fit?

They say you need less sleep the fitter you are.

If i dont get 7 or 8 hours im practically half unconscious the next day, and dehydrated!

Not fit no, just bad habits I suppose of doing my gadget and computer work/hobbies after midnight(when i do my best work :)).
    I can survive on 3 hours if need be.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

3?! Holy **** that's impressive. I get 6 most nights. Any less than that and I'm running on adrenaline for half the day - then crash about 12 or 1pm and am no use to anyone :D

o1s1n wrote: »
    3?! Holy **** that's impressive. I get 6 most nights. Any less than that and I'm running on adrenaline for half the day - then crash about 12 or 1pm and am no use to anyone :D

Well I got less than that last night and am getting on a plane in a couple of hours :o
    Might grab a quick snooze when I'm in the air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Steve SI wrote: »
    I can survive on 3 hours if need be.

Be honest

Cocaine.jpg

EnterNow wrote: »
    Be honest

Cocaine.jpg

stay-awake-all-night.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

3 hours, ah I have to be getting at least 6 but 90% of the time I get my 8 or even 9 haha

Those Club Nintendo Kid Icarus AR cards arrived this morning. Only took two months, too!

3 hours, ah I have to be getting at least 6 but 90% of the time I get my 8 or even 9 haha

On the odd weekend I might sleep for 12 or 13 hours in one night. Kind of a recharge. So I am sort of human :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Andrew76 wrote: »
    That sucks balls if true. Doesn't that Blaze box advertise RGB? I know you can't believe everything you read but I thought they made decent cables back in the day. Wonder is it just a problem with that cable and the GC, wonder is it ok with a Snes? Would take me an Arma2 download (i.e. fookin ages) to dig everything out and test it here. I'm also wondering what cable I use with my GC, been years since I turned the machine on. :(

First review says it all :(

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00020Q1CE

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

EnterNow wrote: »

Crap. But lol at the review directly underneath it. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement