Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Son Of General Retro Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

Another podcast now in the can.

(there may not actually be a can)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

nm was looking for the name of a game and found it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,095 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

¡pɹɐnƃ ɹnoʎ uo ǝq ˙ǝʇısqǝʍ ssǝlʇuıod ɐ ƃuıɥɔɐoɹddɐ ʎlpıdɐɹ ǝɹɐ ǝM

http://www.upsidedowntext.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 34,436 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

ɐılɐɹʇsn∀ ɯoɹɟ sƃuıʇǝǝɹפ

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

¡pɹɐnƃ ɹnoʎ uo ǝq ˙ǝʇısqǝʍ ssǝlʇuıod ɐ ƃuıɥɔɐoɹddɐ ʎlpıdɐɹ ǝɹɐ ǝM

http://www.upsidedowntext.com/

(-: sɹǝıplos ɟo ǝɯɐƃ ɐ ɹoɟ ʇɐɥʇ ʞɔnℲ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Upside down. Ah it's like my pics I post in the everything you get new thread.

Oh I cut up a super adventure island box today open my post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Johnny Ultimate defending the FIFA franchise in the games forum, seriously does not compute :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,095 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I've become far more peaceful and open-minded in my older age. It's easier to love than hate, man. I have grown to appreciate FIFA's place in the world, even if I have absolutely no ****ing interest in playing it myself.

And anyway...

mainstream.jpg

Master of the Universe

EnterNow wrote: »
    Johnny Ultimate defending the FIFA franchise in the games forum, seriously does not compute :P

He's also started defending EA too.

Ancient_Mayan_Ruins_Chichen_Itza_Mexico.jpg

I suppose he's right about the meme, it does apply here. I just can't get my head around the whole thing :D

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

What happens when he starts hating mainstream again because liking mainstream is too mainstream because hating mainstream is too mainstream?

o1s1n wrote: »
    What happens when he starts hating mainstream again because liking mainstream is too mainstream because hating mainstream is too mainstream?

An uber-hipster? I dunno if I could handle this forum if that ever happens :p

o1s1n wrote: »

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Yeah, when that happens the known universe will undergo a massive collapse and be reborn, with Johnny U as God, then he has to hang around until there's enough heavy elements to support a life form that can create and play videogames.
    At this point he can define "mainstream" for himself....

A slightly easier pathway is to become a fascist dictator of this country, then use his secret police to enforce fashion and taste, altering this every few months and destroying the evidence of the previous "mainstream" incumbent, eventually spreading his powerbase to the rest of the planet...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

safetyboy wrote: »

*pixelgasm* overload!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Starships, were meant to flyyyyyyy!

Lol I'm drunk, **** all the haters. Also I want a ghetto bitch like nicki minaj.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Also, I drive a BMW now so you know like whatever.

Also also. Why isn't okamiden the best game ever. I've Inly played 30 mins and it's. My face game ever.

Ah, drunk atavan. When the liquor goes in, the rules of grammar go out :p

• Advertisement

Yea well you know grammar is for ****in hipsters anyway.

Can't argue with that.

Correction: I could argue with that, but I'm choosing not to.

Can't argue with that.

Correction: I could argue with that, but I'm choosing not to.

Correction, bitches are all overme. Bitches referrIng to a female dog as a female dog is currently draped over me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Correction, bitches are all overme. Bitches referrIng to a female dog as a female dog is currently draped over me.

You must have your gonads Nomads out so, thems beetchs love them!

Also, check this little beauty out....

1334172710_BOTTOM_9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Yeah I saw it, pity that teefury shirts have a very square fit

Still getting it! its Mathematical!

I feel ill today for unexplained rum based reasons. Think I'll play some ssx and vegetate for the day.

What amazes me is that he manages to spell something like Okamiden perfectly, & then spells everything else like the way a drunk BMW owner would :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

safetyboy wrote: »
    I saw these on another blog, by that same guy [clickable]
    633.png icp_Vanipeti.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

My reaction to the of this weeks episode of Adventure Time:

oKB2K.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement