Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Bay Packers Thread

Options
1147148149150151153»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭boccers

Apparently they offered him €6m and the Vikings are paying him €7m so they weren't miles away but I'd imagine it was the principal of it for him. He deserved better but at the same time they obviously got him value close to correct if he is signing with a Vikings roster that won't be challenging any time soon for similar money. Everything about Jones just screams class act so I hope he is successful there (Except against the Packers) and comes back before long to get his due in Green Bay. Can see him resigning at some stage to retire a Packer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

From what I read the guaranteed money from the Packers was 4m and the guaranteed from Vikings was 6m so a 2m gap. Packers wanted Jones to go from 11m to 4m. Can understand him moving on. Was surprised it was the vikings though and thought he might have more options out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭cosatron

rumours going around that Micah Hyde might be coming back. F**K yeah, wasn't used properly by dom capers and should never have been let go. Love how aggressive Gute is, the time is now for Love.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,063 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Hmmm Jordan Morgan OL picked first by the Packers.

6.5. ..315… what the Packers like as an OL..Apparently is versatile

and could play in the interior if doesn’t work out at tackle.

Interesting pick with Mims and Barton not taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭Fionn1952

Missing Cooper Dejean after the Eagles trade up a little disappointing, but Edgerrin Cooper and Javon Bullard are two absolutely cracking picks for me.

Jordan Morgan seemed a bit of a stretch yesterday but absolutely feels like a Gute type pick. Fills a need and versatile. Neither under nor overwhelmed with Morgan......totally whelmed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Hopper was a great pick! 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭pedatron

Very happy with the draft so far. Lots of needs being seen to. A CB would have been nice too but you can't have it all!

Advertisement