Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

I wish they'd bring out a midget class....
    If you fire a shotgun, you fall down etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

No bad words about zero. He is beastly

This game is packed full of so many pop culture references, which has only just dawned on me - Playing as Maya and sometimes when she kills someone she says, "so it goes", which I think is a reference to Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five and I've heard a bandit say "I am the one who knocks", which is in reference to Breaking Bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

There's also Salvador's shaved head/beard combo head skin, called Breaking Bald :)

It was a midget bandit that said it, so it sounded even funnier in their high pitched voice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Axton has a load of new sayings when he gets that Bison rifle and gets a 1 shot kill with it.

Assume others do too.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Up to level 13 with Axton. Played through the first game with Brick and the Commando class is a lot more fun - there's a lot of satisfaction with using the turret to draw in people, flanking them and then blowing them up from behind.

Just did the Top Gun mission - had me cracking up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Gettin serious withdrawal symptoms sitting here at work

Also, this :D :

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-ways-borderland-2-remorseless-addiction-machine/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Gettin serious withdrawal symptoms sitting here at work

Also, this :D :

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-ways-borderland-2-remorseless-addiction-machine/

Snap!
    And that link is blocked here. Along with all video game based sites, and any thing remotely fun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Saw the cracked article earlier, and how right they are!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Axton has a load of new sayings when he gets that Bison rifle and gets a 1 shot kill with it.

Assume others do too.

Salvador hums classical tunes while 'zerking :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Just got a very nice AR this evening on true valut mode. Orange class tourge AR that has a 29rd mag, takes 4 bullets per shot but fires rockets instead each doing 5700 dmg.

Have used AR's at all , I bloody will be now! Its great, I can lay waste with the massive supply of rockets and switch to an actual launcher I have (doing 35,000dmg) when things get hairy. Between all that and the turret firing rockets too nothing much is standing in my way these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭ChubbyHubby

I've been using a pistol with +3000% damage and +50% love since yesterday. Only realized earlier that the description also came with the line "would i lie to you"? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I've been using a pistol with +3000% damage and +50% love since yesterday. Only realized earlier that the description also came with the line "would i lie to you"? :mad:

That pistol can do crazy damage. I used it right up to end of 1st playthrough.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,470 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

dreamers75 wrote: »
    The whole map is just a giant chest that you have to run across to open, and littered all around it are smaller chests that explode in showers of even tinier chests, all of which you open only to receive bullets for a gun you don't have.
    :pac::pac::pac:

Edit: I wish there was a gun called "The Facekicker", pity it's too obscure outside of Boards for them to get it...

Law and order make a decent combo

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Denny M wrote: »

Does anyone remember when Zero Punctuation was funny?

I knew there was a reason I hadn't watched any of his videos for the last year, and now I remember why...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,233 ✭✭✭✭Penn

After all my work getting the Bane gun.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Anyone else get the shield made from
    unit 1304 (?) power core?
    its ****e but it has the ability to absorb bullets shot at you peridiocally. No idea what Marcus would have done for me but i went with that and put it in claptraps stash in sanctuary.

its ****e but it has the ability to absorb bullets shot at you peridiocally. No idea what Marcus would have done for me but i went with that and put it in claptraps stash in sanctuary.
    You get a better gun

Mr E wrote: »
    Does anyone remember when Zero Punctuation was funny?

I knew there was a reason I hadn't watched any of his videos for the last year, and now I remember why...
    Eh, I still love him. Most of the videos I watch on the escapist are by the Loading Ready Run guys (LRR, Unskippable and Feed Dump).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

I went for the shotgun but it was rubbish compared to the other mission reward shotgun from around the same time:(

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭ChubbyHubby

That pistol can do crazy damage. I used it right up to end of 1st playthrough.
    Yeah it wasn't bad but i actually had other pistols in my inventory that were better but i was using this one cause it lied to me. I've since sold it. :D

Vault Hunter mode is brilliant, loot is epic in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭GK1001

Got a pink gun last night doing the Top Gun mission:D...laying waste to everything now and will no doubt be replaced in a few levels time...This is the sh1t I live for in gaming...I frickin love this game

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Im at level 23 I think and I found one blue gun so far, no sign of Yellow or Orange weapons and no Iridium (sp?) weapons either apart from one that Zed got me to have a look at early on then took away again, is that normal? I loot everything I see and I always fully explore an area looking for weapons chests.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭GK1001

360 Question - I'm heading over to my brothers tomorrow night to babysit his kids. Will I be able to continue my game on his xbox? I have my character saved on the Cloud storage.

Would be nice to get some guilt free BL2 in without the missus looking over my shoulder as to why I'm not watching X-Factor with her!

Advertisement