Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

Scored 2 legendaries last night on the slots in around 12 spins.

I was level 20 and playing in a party of 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

New keys active since 5pm

PC: 5BCBT-SZ969-6J3JJ-BJTJT-C56T9
    Xbox: CT5J3-BF5CX-366JF-W63TJ-XSKZZ
    PS: CT5J3-BF5HT-693KB-Z35TJ-XSKRT

More at 9pm our time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Cheers, forgot about this batch - will have nice stockpile by end of today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Thanks will nab it...... well I will once my xbox finishes updating itself.... again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Should these be kept till higher level or just use them as you're leveling? wonder will they keep releasing keys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Do you not find it dilutes the experience using codes to get free weapons from a chest with no challenge whatsoever? I love my blue and white camo incendiary assault rifle because I fought my way into the
    Rakk-cave
    and killed
    Rakk-man
    for it, but then again I never buy from shops in RPGs, I always loot my gear.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Thargor wrote: »
    Do you not find it dilutes the experience using codes to get free weapons from a chest with no challenge whatsoever? I love my blue and white camo incendiary assault rifle because I fought my way into the
    Rakk-cave
    and killed
    Rakk-man
    for it, but then again I never buy from shops in RPGs, I always loot my gear.

Not really. It's nice to see what you get, but usually the weapons only last a few levels.
    Something better always comes along.
    It's easy money for the weapons you do get.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

These just went up

PC Code: CTCTB-3BTZZ-6BBJJ-TTJTB-JXCHC
    Xbox Code: CJKT3-WRK5R-3XR36-KRJJJ-5XJZW
    PS3 Code: CJKT3-WRK9J-6ZJ53-SJKJJ-5XJTR

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

whats the story with these keys? they are one time use? do you just add them in to steam?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

whats the story with these keys? they are one time use? do you just add them in to steam?

Yeah they're one time only. On the main menu go down to Extras and then Shift Code and enter it there.

• Advertisement

Probably a silly question, but do you need an internet connection to make use of those keys? I don't go online with my xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Probably a silly question, but do you need an internet connection to make use of those keys? I don't go online with my xbox.

You do:)

You do. You need to register before you can use them.

Anybody met
    JEEEEENKINSSSSSS!!!
    yet?
    Only actively searching him out for the last 45mins or so.
    Apparently can take hours...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

F1ngers wrote: »

Anybody met
    JEEEEENKINSSSSSS!!!
    yet?

Killed him without even knowing it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

What happens if you've a full backpack and get an item as a reward for a mission? Do you automatically get to keep it without having to make room?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

grizzly wrote: »
    What happens if you've a full backpack and get an item as a reward for a mission? Do you automatically get to keep it without having to make room?

You automatically get it as there's no way to reject rewards. So, it would simply read 11/10 items. Most annoying rewards are skins -_-

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Likewise, I found him without actually looking for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Anybody met
    JEEEEENKINSSSSSS!!!
    yet?
    Denny M wrote: »
    Likewise, I found him without actually looking for him.

Only found the mini version of him a couple times myself. Not really that interested in grinding to find him either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Anyone seen this yet? Gearbox teasing of Gaige for when she is out in a few days (Oct 16 I think).

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Anyone seen this yet? Gearbox teasing of Gaige for when she is out in a few days (Oct 16 I think).

that was VERY irritating, I hope she dosent talk in the game!

• Advertisement

Killed him this morning - Spent a little time hunting him and got him.
    Gunmonkey wrote: »

It gets better(worse:confused:), she has her own twitter account, https://twitter.com/GBXMechromancer

Watch that video and turn on the English captions. They're hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Anyone get to
    Rakkman
    in play 2? He's called
    Rakkman Forever
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,232 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Finished the main story last night. What a game. Final boss wasn't as hard as I thought, though I was fairly cheap in how I did it and it took a while.

Was going to play through to maybe try and get to Level 50 but even with all the side missions left to do, I can see it taking ages, so I might start again with a different class. Just have to decide whether to go with Zero or Salvador.

Penn wrote: »
    Finished the main story last night. What a game. Final boss wasn't as hard as I thought, though I was fairly cheap in how I did it and it took a while.

Was going to play through to maybe try and get to Level 50 but even with all the side missions left to do, I can see it taking ages, so I might start again with a different class. Just have to decide whether to go with Zero or Salvador.

Does the XP not ramp up for TVHM?
    Nearly finished the game myself.

Does it? Only done a few since beating the Warrior but they were ones I'd already started and abandoned until I leveled up more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Yea with TVHM you start the game again but continue with the same character, Things are much harder to kill as they use armour and shields and you will be getting much much better items as you progress. You will finish TVHM at max level anyway to there is no need to grind or anything to reach max.

Once you are 50 you have the endgame to look forward to(PT 2.5) which bumps everything up to 50(Mobs, Chests, Quests etc) and have access to bosses such as Vermi and Terramorphous which are fun to kill for a while until you are super geared.

Yea with TVHM you start the game again but continue with the same character, Things are much harder to kill as they use armour and shields and you will be getting much much better items as you progress. You will finish TVHM at max level anyway to there is no need to grind or anything to reach max.

Once you are 50 you have the endgame to look forward to(PT 2.5) which bumps everything up to 50(Mobs, Chests, Quests etc) and have access to bosses such as Vermi and Terramorphous which are fun to kill for a while until you are super geared.

TVHM it is so.
    Still going to do the game with the other characters.

Oh, you mean True Vault Hunter Mode. Sorry, for some reason I read that as being an acronym for the Terramorphus the Invincible dude.

Suppose I could go with TVHM, but I think I'd like to try a different character instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

I'm guessing there's some Game of Thrones fans at Gearbox. Was just walking around Sanctuary when a random guy tells me "Winter is Coming"

Advertisement