Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭GK1001

Thargor wrote: »
    Im at level 23 I think and I found one blue gun so far, no sign of Yellow or Orange weapons and no Iridium (sp?) weapons either apart from one that Zed got me to have a look at early on then took away again, is that normal? I loot everything I see and I always fully explore an area looking for weapons chests.
    Normal enough I'd say. I've got one orange gun and one pink (didn't know they existed until last night). There's no yellow weapons as far as I know. Don't think I've had a blue gun either, I've only seen blue shields. And I'm the same on the Eridium weapon, just the one that lasted for 1 mission. I am only Lvl13 though.

Keep opening those chests and caving in those skulls my OCD friend;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,233 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Im at level 23 I think and I found one blue gun so far, no sign of Yellow or Orange weapons and no Iridium (sp?) weapons either apart from one that Zed got me to have a look at early on then took away again, is that normal? I loot everything I see and I always fully explore an area looking for weapons chests.

Really, only one blue gun? I'm not that much ahead of you and been finding blue and purple guns for ages. Have you been doing many side missions? Some of them offer blue guns as rewards.

The colours are White, Green, Blue, Purple and Orange (When Grandma Burps, Patrick Obeys :D)

But yeah, I haven't really had any E-tech weapons so far though apart from the one you mentioned. I'm guessing they'll come later in the game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Should definitely have found more then 1 blue by lvl23. Im only lvl16 and i'm finding purples (rarely) and blue's all over the place. Most of them are useless, but still...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Thats bizarre, although now that I think of it my caustic SMG is blue aswell and so is my shield, just worried Im doing something stupid but I definitely clear out every side mission on the log before doing the next story quest. Some of the green weapons Ive been finding are spectacular though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

GK1001 wrote: »
    360 Question - I'm heading over to my brothers tomorrow night to babysit his kids. Will I be able to continue my game on his xbox? I have my character saved on the Cloud storage.

Should be sound if that's what the game creates, one save file per character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Anyone got the G510 display to actually do something?

339784_2446413017829_355465869_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭GK1001

Thats bizarre, although now that I think of it my caustic SMG is blue aswell and so is my shield, just worried Im doing something stupid but I definitely clear out every side mission on the log before doing the next story quest. Some of the green weapons Ive been finding are spectacular though.
    Are you getting purple guns? They are the next rarest to orange and better than blue but you should be seeing a fair few of them at this stage. For example when you open the golden chest in sanctuary you should be getting purple gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

bit bs that you can only have 99 eridium... have only just realised it and have not gotten the black market just yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

eurofoxy wrote: »
    bit bs that you can only have 99 eridium... have only just realised it and have not gotten the black market just yet...

Is that much of an issue? Sanctuary is only about 1hr into the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭ChubbyHubby

How do you even get 99 eridium before going to santuary?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

GET DEM SLOTZ.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

How did you manage that :confused:

Assume playing online in other peoples games?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Grayditch wrote: »
    GET DEM SLOTZ.

I went from 130000+ to 50 odd thousand in one sitting doing those fecking things waiting for the three eridium bars. Then on my final go, I finally get it. So much eridium :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

More SHiFT codes incoming:
    Specifically, we'll be posting codes on 10/5 at 6PM and 11PM CT and on 10/6 at 5AM, 11AM and 3PM CT.

https://twitter.com/GearboxSoftware

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I got that Eridian jackpot, it was cool. it just flies out of the machine.

How do you even get 99 eridium before going to santuary?

had just started in sanitary but had explored quite a bit before that, and also did quite a bit of slots.. won well over 100 with 4-5 wins..just got lucky i suppose, went on to get the black market mission but when i returned to moxxi's it was all gone..bit peed off to be honest..

F1ngers wrote: »
    More SHiFT codes incoming:

https://twitter.com/GearboxSoftware

so what time irish are we expecting these...

http://www.worldclock.org.uk/WorldClock.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Your looking at

5/10 @ 12PM & 5AM

6/ 10 @ 11AM, 5PM & 9PM

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Just used a golden key on my L15 Zero.

568hN.jpg

Best part...the bullets ricochet. Amazing damage for a L15 sniper rifle, and the only negative is that it's a Hyperion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Just used a golden key on my L15 Zero.

568hN.jpg

Best part...the bullets ricochet. Amazing damage for a L15 sniper rifle, and the only negative is that it's a Hyperion.

As is the way in Borderlands, my sniper rifle does 4100 damage with explosions.

THERE IS ALWAYS BETTER **** :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Used 2 keys...got 4 grenade mods, none of which are better then what i have.

**** sake :mad:

Kiith wrote: »
    Used 2 keys...got 4 grenade mods, none of which are better then what i have.

**** sake :mad:

Then try again :)

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: WBK3T-TSH6Z-633B3-BT3TT-Z6SR5 [Active 6PM-9PM CT on 10/5]

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: C3CBJ-CW5CR-3R6TR-5F33T-5RXZX [Active 6PM-9PM CT on 10/5]

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: C3CBJ-CW5HJ-6S3WJ-9B53T-5RX6C [Active 6PM-9PM CT on 10/5]

Valid till 3 AM

EDIT:
    Way, way, way to slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Just used a key there, @ level 42 right now and got x2 purple sheilds. The better one has brought my shield capacity to just over 20,000 :eek:

More codes :D

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: W3KB3-X996S-F3TJB-TJBBJ-R5RZJ

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 5JKJT-S5WWR-BF6TF-W63J3-9W3SK

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 5JKJT-S5WZJ-FH3WB-Z35J3-9W3XZ

Valid till 2PM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

More codes :D

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: W3KB3-X996S-F3TJB-TJBBJ-R5RZJ

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 5JKJT-S5WWR-BF6TF-W63J3-9W3SK

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 5JKJT-S5WZJ-FH3WB-Z35J3-9W3XZ

Valid till 2PM

So they have changed how they work? Its not a limited number??

Anyone wrote: »
    So they have changed how they work? Its not a limited number??

They are released by developers on their twitter (https://twitter.com/GearboxSoftware)

You have only a limited amount of time to enter code and can only enter it once.

Full details on they work here: http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/forums/21326242

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

New keys
    PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: W3KB3-X996S-F3TJB-TJBBJ-R5RZJ [Active 5AM-8AM CT on 10/6]

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 5JKJT-S5WWR-BF6TF-W63J3-9W3SK [Active 5AM-8AM CT on 10/6]

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 5JKJT-S5WZJ-FH3WB-Z35J3-9W3XZ [Active 5AM-8AM CT on 10/6]

• Advertisement

New keys

Look up 3 posts, sure only a hour late :rolleyes:

Still active for another 40mins though!

Advertisement