Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

eirewhite wrote: »
    Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

EGO CE4 KITS FOR SALE

includes:

900MAH BATTERY
    CE4 CLEAROMISER
    E-LIQUID
    USB CHARGER
    CARRY CASE
    INSTRUCTION MANUAL

€25 PORTLAOISE AREA COLLECTION

€30 WILL POST ANYWHERE IN IRELAND REGISTERED POST SAME DAY

Would ya get out of it. Do you think there's anyone on this forum that doesn't know you can get those kits from fasstech for 8 Euros.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10007046/1573208-ego-ce4-900mah-rechargeable-starter-kit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

1 x 2.5ml KangerTech AeroTank Airflow Control BDC, Pyrex Glass, Clear Cartomizer + 3 x 2ohm replacement bottom dual coils.

€20 new & un-used, PAYPAL only, will register post to anywhere in the 32 counties ;)

PM for details...

http://www.vaperus.ie/clearomizer/485-kanger-aerotank.html

http://www.vaperus.ie/coil-wicks/487-kanger-dual-coil.html

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

Im sure you can buddy. i seen some others selling starter parks on here so i just said id throw it up. also for peace of mind it can be helpful for a beginner to physically see the kit and test it rather than buying something they know nothing about from a website they never heard of. you hardly think im targeting advanced vapers on here with ego kits??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

eirewhite wrote: »
    Im sure you can buddy. i seen some others selling starter parks on here so i just said id throw it up. also for peace of mind it can be helpful for a beginner to physically see the kit and test it rather than buying something they know nothing about from a website they never heard of. you hardly think im targeting advanced vapers on here with ego kits??

The people posting on this thread are selling on things they bought for themselves and no longer want and they sell them for less than they paid.

They're not buying in bulk and trying to triple their money.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

eirewhite and EGriff you both have points

EGriff sure you can buy stuff from china, wait weeks and weeks, maybe get it. If there's a problem, wait days for a response, send it back, wait weeks again for a resolution. You can't see what you're buying before you buy or try it or be backed by Irish law.

eirewhite this place isn't mean't for resellers, it's coming across like you bought this stuff and are selling it on for profit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

StickyIcky wrote: »
    eirewhite and EGriff you both have points

EGriff sure you can buy stuff from china, wait weeks and weeks, maybe get it. If there's a problem, wait days for a response, send it back, wait weeks again for a resolution. You can't see what you're buying before you buy or try it or be backed by Irish law.

eirewhite this place isn't mean't for resellers, it's coming across like you bought this stuff and are selling it on for profit.

my sincerest appologies, i thought the thread was for resale. im sorry if i offended anyone there

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Figgywurmack Limerick

Dream BT804 available for swap if anyone interested. Comes with 3 spare wicks and coils and spare set of posts. Still in original box. Only looking to swap, Wouldn't sell unless your in the Limerick area. Would swap for juice accessories or an atty just make me an offer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

MonstaMash wrote: »
    1 x 2.5ml KangerTech AeroTank Airflow Control BDC, Pyrex Glass, Clear Cartomizer + 3 x 2ohm replacement bottom dual coils.

€20 new & un-used, PAYPAL only, will register post to anywhere in the 32 counties ;)

PM for details...

I will take this if you still have it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Brand new GP Spheroid for sale, never had juice put into it.

I just couldn't get to grips with the coil. I made a few efforts but I've a shaky hand and it's beyond me. I'll include the wick and wire, basically everything I got with it. It's brushed steel and as I said its brand new and unused.

A review of it for those unfamiliar:

It cost me €94, I'll sell it for €85 including postage in Ireland. Paypal only.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 31 awatch

I just couldn't get to grips with the coil. I made a few efforts but I've a shaky hand and it's beyond me. I'll include the wick and wire, basically everything I got with it. It's brushed steel and as I said its brand new and unused.

Thanks

I'll go for it if it is still available. I was looking for a polished one, but I'll polish it up :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Thanks

Sold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

MonstaMash wrote: »

PM for details...

SOLD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Was in the shop on Gardiner Street today and they are selling a lot of dekang juices 10ml for €2. Depending on the strength there may not be a huge range (only 3 or 4 in 16mg for example) but if you're nearby maybe worth popping in. I picked up Pina Colada and Rose to mix with some tobacco flavoured.

Also picked up a Janty clearo for €12 - no idea if that's a good price or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,242 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Looks like my batteries are on the way out and I've gotten a good few dud carts in my lat couple of orders - so if anyone is flogging a complete and reliable setup, let me know. Nothing too bulky please. I've already chargers for 510 threaded batteries, but other batteries are fine if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

Hi ive just gotten an evod starter kit and got some dekang bh son for it but cant take to it at all. Its a 30ml bottle of 24mg. Would anyone have liquid they would like to swap for it

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

For sale:

1. white Provari , with extra extension cap, takes 18490/18500 & 18650
    comes with trust charger, 2x 18500 batteries (used only ca 10 charges) and new 2x 18650 batteries
    Condition is fair it has a few marks here and there, pure cosmetically and working reliably 100%
    looking for 100 euro (will upload pictures later today)

2. SvoeMesto Kayfun Lite & Cone for provari
    comes with loads of wire n wick mesh and spare rings (i get details later as there is a lot)
    Condition is spotless
    looking for 60 euro

I will get pictures and more details on extras later today or tomorrow, lets see if there is interest.... thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Centauri19

For sale:
    2. SvoeMesto Kayfun Lite + Cone for provari

Hey Stefen,

Just checking if the Kayfun Lite AND the cone (which I assume) or is it the KFL + (plus)?

Ta

Its the Kayfun Lite and the Cone like this one: SvoeMesto Provari Cone Piece

I changed this description thanks for pointing this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Offer asking on KFL and Cone please.

send me pm for details please.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

New Irish vendor selling 100ml bottles of e-liquid for €13.59 and currently have a sale on. 15% off everything.

http://www.vapefreaks.com/

Seriously tempted by the itaste vtr at €74 but will need to smash open the piggybank again :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Prices ain't too bad but they need to be a bit more transparent, phone number, address, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,242 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Eoin wrote: »

Yeah, alot of the same stock aswell, hmmm?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Could be a re-seller

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

They are Carlow based. According to the whois info.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

So I have some liquids that are either not to my taste or too strong/weak
    for me. The liquids are from all over the world, some have a few drops taken
    from them, some have a ML or so taken, some are still unopened.
    As I am more or less settled on 2 flavours that I vape every day I decided
    to pile all these juices up and sell them. I think it's handy to have so many
    different flavours at once for the fraction of the price. There is almost 0.5L
    of juice of some of the most reputable makers from around the globe. I want
    75 euro for it delivered. That's just about 1.5 for 10ml of quality juice.
    Cheaper than DIY:)

Decadent Vapours Sarsaparilla 18mg 30ml
    Decadent Vapours Pumpkin Pie 18mg 30ml
    Decadent Vapours Cola Float 18mg 30ml
    Decadent Vapours Maple Hot Wings 18mg 30ml
    Decadent Vapours Key Lime Pie 18mg 30ml
    Decadent Vapours Vapefest 18mg 20ml
    Moms & Pops Tobacco Haze 18mg 29ml
    Moms & Pops Conspiracy 18mg 10ml
    Vibrant Vapours Golden Moments 18mg 10ml
    Vibrant Vapours Absinte 18mg 10ml
    Dekang Cheesecake 18mg 10ml
    Dekang Sam mint 18mg 10ml
    TBS superior liquid Marzipane 19mg 10ml
    Orion 12mg 10ml
    Liqua Tiramisu 18mg 10ml
    Liqua Grape 18mg 10ml
    JAC vapour Real tobacco lite 18mg 10ml
    Atmos Lab Cinnamon cookies 18mg 8ml
    Atmos lab Bebeca 18mg 10ml
    Ovale Black Old Tobacco 16mg 10ml
    Ovale Avana strong tobacco 16mg 20ml
    VMIST classic coconut 18mg 10ml
    HS Fruit Mix 18mg 10ml
    HS Delight 12mg 10ml
    HS Caramel Toffee 12mg 5ml
    Wizmix Cranberry Crush 12mg 10ml
    Wizmix Coco nutter 12mg 10ml
    Paul's Artisan Limeade 12mg 9ml
    Valeo Energy 0mg 14ml
    Chameleon 18mg 10ml
    Liqueen Cafe Latte 24mg 30ml
    HoL Cinnamon Cookie 6mg 5ml
    HoL Brasileiro 6mg 5ml
    HoL caramel & cream 6mg 5ml
    Wingnuts Pink Tiger 12mg 5ml
    Halo Tiki Juice 18ng 5ml
    Freedom Vape Toffee Apple 12mg 5ml
    S&S Mods Grumpys hooch 18mg 5ml
    Mr Goodvape Pistachio Man 18mg 7ml
    Plus little tester of SCORPION BLOOD 18MG :)

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

I'll buy if I'm first.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

MHP wrote: »
    I'll buy if I'm first.

It was waiting for you I suppose:). Just a minute before your offer I acceptet an offer on facebook. But I think your man there suspected a scam of some sort because he told me it's too good to be true:) oh well he refused at the end, nothing I can do. So your offer accepted:) oh and its not a scam of any kind so don't worry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

Good news! As a newbie it'll be a good (and cheap) way to experiment.

PM sent.

Advertisement