Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

JH_raheny wrote: »
    *bump*

In case anyone is cosidering one of these

Got an Innokikin iTaste 134, was a bit of an impulse buy and doesn't really suit me, clearomizer it came with in the box haven't been used so it's as new, paid a bit over 100 quid for it so will sell again for 80 and throw in a battery and some spare juice I have to sweeten the deal.

hey there, i may be interested will pm

EDIT PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Ionised wrote: »
    PM sent

Hi did you get my PM.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

All items sold to the two lads. Very pleasant to meet you both, I hope you enjoy your new devices! Happy vaping to ya.

Thanks man. You were a pleasure to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Ionised

Evilbart wrote: »
    Hi did you get my PM.

Thanks

I did indeed. Tracking says my mod should be delivered tomorrow so all being well yours will be out via registered post too.

Let's hope An Post are on the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

Protank 3 used once two coils.
    Hyper tank used once.

Thebestshop
    Pear 12mg/15ml
    Rasberry 12mg/10ml
    Mango 12mg/10ml

Evo eliquid
    Caramel Coconut Cookie 12mg / 10ml

suicide bunny
    Mothers milk 29ml

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

TonyFella wrote: »
    suicide bunny
    Mothers milk 29ml

might be interested in this, if it's still available, depending on the strength, how much are you selling it for? thanks

might be interested in this, if it's still available, depending on the strength, how much are you selling it for? thanks

It's 12mg €16?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

JH_raheny wrote: »
    *bump*

In case anyone is cosidering one of these

Got an Innokikin iTaste 134, was a bit of an impulse buy and doesn't really suit me, clearomizer it came with in the box haven't been used so it's as new, paid a bit over 100 quid for it so will sell again for 80 and throw in a battery and some spare juice I have to sweeten the deal.

Just wanted to say thanks to JH - Awesome piece of kit and apleasure to do business with. Even threw in a few batteries :) which unfortunately are now dead :(

Still waiting on my FT order s methinks i will be buying disposables until they arrive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Innokin iTaste SVD, never used + 2 x Efest IMR 18350 batteries, €40 including registered post to anywhere in Ireland.

PM if interested...

For sale...

Squape rebuildable atomiser. Complete with all packaging/box/driptip and in perfect condition.
    This atty is the easiest I have ever found to rebuild as you don't even have to empty the tank to do it. I have been using it with microcoils and cotton wick and it takes me moments to change the wick and 5 minutes to throw in a new coil.
    Flavour is superb and I have not had one dry hit off it.

These currently sell for a little over €100 (To be clear, this is NOT a clone but a proper Squape from Stattqualm in Switzerland).

I'm not into making mad money back on my gear so make me an offer and I'll probably accept. I'll also consider a trade for something interesting!

Photos below:

In all it's glory...
    13306177253_eda21c53af_c.jpg

Packed up all ready for you :D
    13306160463_1aee4b130f_c.jpg

Broken down after a thorough cleaning...
    13305994095_1f48f606b4_c.jpg

Thank you for your attention.

• Advertisement

These currently sell for a little over €100 (To be clear, this is NOT a clone but a proper Squape from Stattqualm in Switzerland).
    Must resist...

Trés cool Ionised GLWS ;)

MonstaMash wrote: »
    Must resist...

Trés cool Ionised GLWS ;)

Resistance is futile!

Wish I didn't have to sell it, but I have to pay for the wife's Kayfun and VTR somehow.

Resistance is futile!

Wish I didn't have to sell it, but I have to pay for the wife's Kayfun and VTR somehow.
    C'est la vie Ionised

I'm also selling off some of my shiny bits to fund new shiny bits... & I thought smoking was an addiction :rolleyes: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

C'est la vie Ionised

I'm also selling off some of my shiny bits to fund new shiny bits... & I thought smoking was an addiction :rolleyes: :D

Such as?

Such as?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=89552219&postcount=2080 ;)

Have a spare Nautilus for sale, but it's on hold for another boardsie...my word is my bond :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=89552219&postcount=2080 ;)

Have a spare Nautilus for sale, but it's on hold for another boardsie...my word is my bond :D

Holding is for jokers. How much do you want now PayPal is ready!!! Donedeal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

mrplop wrote: »
    Selling a UFS plus patriot clone, the Magoo Ithaka clone and genuine Diver atty - will include R/NR wire and ceramics for the Diver/Magoo. All in good, hardly used condition - €40 for the lot...
    2mnrccz.jpg
    s1kwsk.jpg
    2qtwgns.jpg

Very happy with these and the extras Mrplop, pure gentleman to deal with, couldn't get better :) cheers mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 skydroid

Have an aga t3 for sale or trade.
    Make me some offers :)

TonyFella wrote: »
    Holding is for jokers. How much do you want now PayPal is ready!!! Donedeal
    Thanks but no thanks for the offer TonyFella...

I must be a joker, my word means something when I give it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Innokin coolfire 2 used once still in box with iclearb (€40)
    Also will have a brand new sealed stainless steel version vamo 5 with two brand new Panasonic 18650's for sale during the week (€45)

Collection in celbridge if possible or postage for a small fee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Waterford vaper

[ SOLD ]Mark Bugs wizards apprentice evolved DNA 20 device, plus RSST genesis atomiser with some rebuilding supplies( wire mesh, kanthal, wire rope ) RRP €270,selling for €190p+p inc. This is a top of the range device and in great condition. RSST is used but spotless and a nice atomiser.
    http://markbugs.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=58
    http://youtu.be/VfTlRcnrhWs

Just a bump to say still available. C'mon, make me a silly offer :D
    For sale...

Squape rebuildable atomiser. Complete with all packaging/box/driptip and in perfect condition.
    This atty is the easiest I have ever found to rebuild as you don't even have to empty the tank to do it. I have been using it with microcoils and cotton wick and it takes me moments to change the wick and 5 minutes to throw in a new coil.
    Flavour is superb and I have not had one dry hit off it.

I'm not into making mad money back on my gear so make me an offer and I'll probably accept. I'll also consider a trade for something interesting!

Photos below:

In all it's glory...
    13306177253_eda21c53af_c.jpg

Packed up all ready for you :D
    13306160463_1aee4b130f_c.jpg

Broken down after a thorough cleaning...
    13305994095_1f48f606b4_c.jpg

Thank you for your attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

€10 including pp fees and postage.
    Janty kuwako pipe attachment for your ego battery. :-)

€55 pp fees and postage included.
    Sophia, 2 tanks, o ring and 8 premade coils.

Mid series one €50 including pp fees and postage.
    It isnt compatable with my computer so it hasnt been registered to me.
    Tried it once, you have to with a new toy, lol.I havent got the cone atomiser as I used it but it is an ego connection so will take ego compatible tanks.
    It has 2 batteries, the charger, the mod and usb cable.

Innokin iTaste SVD, never used + 2 x Efest IMR 18350 batteries, €40 including registered post to anywhere in Ireland.

PM if interested...
    BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Waterford vaper

Just a bump to say still available. C'mon, make me a silly offer :D

€20 offered

€20 offered

Ta for the offer but barely worth postage at that price. I'm not here to make money but not giving good stuff away. €50 will see it to a happy new home.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Ta for the offer but barely worth postage at that price. I'm not here to make money but not giving good stuff away. €50 will see it to a happy new home.

Hi - Ill offer e50, all in.

Thanks!

• Advertisement

RossD1983 wrote: »
    Hi - Ill offer e50, all in.

Thanks!

PM me details and we'll get it sorted. Rather it had a good home than sit in my vape drawer

Advertisement