Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

I have just cleared everything save one mod and a dripper so as to get some more shiny thingies :) I am sure someone on here will swop you something as like yourself most would rather swop than buy & sell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Sorry but im really not a fan of tobacco flavours :( i think it defeats the purpose of vaping haha i try to get vaping as far removed from smoking as i can. I ran out of other flavours (until today) and had to vape some so theres only about 10ml of it left but if you really want to try it id swap for 10ml of pretty much any nice flavours u have that arent tobacco or any accessories ur not using just make me an offer. Its still in its original bottle from e-smoke and its 10mg/ml btw.

It's only worth €4 new :(

I have strawberry lemonade. Unbelievably nice vape, but hard on coils and too sweet to be an all day vape?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Figgywurmack Limerick

jamie72 wrote: »

I have strawberry lemonade. Unbelievably nice vape, but hard on coils and too sweet to be an all day vape?

Sounds lovely id def be up for swapping that :)

dePeatrick wrote: »
    I have just cleared everything save one mod and a dripper so as to get some more shiny thingies :) I am sure someone on here will swop you something as like yourself most would rather swop than buy & sell :)

Id swap for some e-liquid if u had some DIY stuff u made or anything like that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Id swap for some e-liquid if u had some DIY stuff u made or anything like that

Aw...just swapped all the spare liquids I had and have given away all DIY liquids I had over Xmas.....:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

does anyone have anything interesting to swap for clockworks rta black and spare golden chamber if i find it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

INNOKIN 134 . As new ( bought Friday ) not my thing as I find it to be too big. Comes with new 18650 battery. €90 posted .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭dball

30ml wingnuts premium ecto fusion 12MG
    10ML TJuice Tangerine Dream 8MG
    10ML TJUice Colonel Custard 11MG

For swap

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

A long shot, but anyone looking to offload a kayfun lite plus?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ParaHappyman

49mls of DK-blend if anyone is interested in a swop for anything, I ordered the wrong liquid but only realised after vaping!!

• Advertisement

dball wrote: »
    30ml wingnuts premium ecto fusion 12MG
    10ML TJuice Tangerine Dream 8MG
    10ML TJUice Colonel Custard 11MG

For swap

Id swap 10ml of pchelas famous 5 layer for the colonel custard

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

jamie72 wrote: »

Any chance you could tell me where you got the strawberry lemonade sounds, right up my street.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

ESI, Highbrow Vapors.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Ants Murray

Free to collect. Louth Area. I'd prefer that it go to somebody who actually vapes this stuff (27ml is one hell of a sample) as is had one dropper used. Couldn't take to it myself.

Free to collect. Louth Area. I'd prefer that it go to somebody who actually vapes this stuff (27ml is one hell of a sample) as is had one dropper used. Couldn't take to it myself.

Lol 27 MLS of what Ants ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Read the subject line Yogi. Grandpa's Cough Vomit.

Ah I see lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭dball

Id swap 10ml of pchelas famous 5 layer for the colonel custard

Thanks but i've tried it and didn't like it that much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Sorry but im really not a fan of tobacco flavours :( i think it defeats the purpose of vaping haha i try to get vaping as far removed from smoking as i can.
    I enjoy tobacco flavours, especially when I'm having a few beers etc.

Cotton candy or French vanilla for example, don't really cut it for me if I'm having a hoppy, tasty beverage of the alcoholic kind, where as House Of Liquids 'El Toro Virginia Prime' just scratches that itch :eek: ;)

Pm sent Ants

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

Offered in exchange for Paypal postage.
    I have seen a lot of good things on these juices i just cant seem to get a taste for them myself, Probably cause im vaping lots of Tobacco of late.

HighBrowvapor - Strawberry Lemonade 28/30ml 18mg
    ESI - Strawberry Milkshake 20/30ml 12mg
    ESI - Ectoplasmic 9.5/10ml 12mg

EDIT - its gone.

IwR7plk.jpg

platinums wrote: »
    I have seen a lot of good things on these juices i just cant seem to get a taste for them myself, Probably cause im vaping lots of Tobacco of late.

will have a pic shortly.

Pm'd

platinums wrote: »

IwR7plk.jpg

Pm'd!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 MouldyBum

Just recieved 30ml of Evo Liquid Berry Blast today. I have always used tobacco liquids and for the first time ever I thought I'd try some fruity stuff as people have been raving about all sorts of mad flavours.

Anyway, I just filled up a clearomizer and I don't like it. Fruit flavours just aren't for me. Cost around €14 from TBS. It has a nice little dropper attached to the lid so you look like a junkie filling your e-cig.:D

Swap for a nice tobacco juice or €10 posted. There should be 28.4ml left (took 1.6ml for the Kanger Clearomizer :))

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I have 3 unopened 10ml bottles of Titan fluid: Tobacco 18mg, RY3 18mg and Heavy cigar 11mg.
    I also have 10ml of Trip hammer 'USA menthol' [a tobacco based menthol juice] @ 18mg and a bottle of Dekang 'Cuban cigar' 12mg, looks like a 15ml bottle, doesn't actually say - just a few ml gone out of that one.

Would swap all for a decent 30ml sweet juice. Or maybe menthol, if it's a good one. [already have some berry blast Mouldy]

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

I've had the Aspire Nautilus for a few days now and while it vapes well it just is not for me, mainly because it looks ridiculous on a full sized provari. I'd imagine a mini provari would be ok.

It's in the box and in perfect condition.

I bought it for €36 and 5 replacement heads for €15.

I'll sell the lot for €35 including postage in Ireland if anyone is interested.
    (Paypal only)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

I've had the Aspire Nautilus for a few days now and while it vapes well it just is not for me, mainly because it looks ridiculous on a full sized provari. I'd imagine a mini provari would be ok.

(Paypal only)
    PM'd ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

EGO starter kits for sale

carry case, 900mah battery, ce4 clearomiser, instruction manual, usb charger, 1 bottle of e-liquid
    (have a choice of flavours, limited stock)

€25 for the full kit, or €30 registered post same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

(Paypal only)

Sold

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

ego3.JPG

ego1.JPG

ego2.JPG

EGO CE4 KITS FOR SALE

includes:

900MAH BATTERY
    CE4 CLEAROMISER
    E-LIQUID