Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Looking for a provari/provari mini or advice on the best place to buy one

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

Evilbart wrote: »
    Looking for a provari/provari mini or advice on the best place to buy one

Thanks

If you are ok waiting a week or so my provari mini should be available. Just waiting on new mod to arrive.

Ionised wrote: »
    If you are ok waiting a week or so my provari mini should be available. Just waiting on new mod to arrive.

Yep was going to order from USA I can wait week no problem,could you PM the details version etc and the price you would be asking.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

Evilbart wrote: »
    Yep was going to order from USA I can wait week no problem,could you PM the details version etc and the price you would be asking.

Thanks

PM sent

Ionised wrote: »
    PM sent

Replied in PM :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Got an Innokikin iTaste 134, was a bit of an impulse buy and doesn't really suit me, clearomizer it came with in the box haven't been used so it's as new, paid a bit over 100 quid for it so will sell again for 85 and throw in a battery and some spare juice I have to sweeten the deal.

ok have the following for sale all unused as new

Vamo v5 (stainless steel version)
    kanger aerotank
    iclear 30s

PM for details cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

Thebestshop
    Pear 12mg/15ml
    Rasberry 12mg/10ml
    Mango 12mg/10ml

House of liquid/Papillion
    Green apple 12mg/10ml
    Organic Tobacco 12mg/10ml
    Guevara 18mg/10ml

Also have a hyper tank 5ml used once just doesn't suit me

Some have not been used others have less then 1ml/drop for tasting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

TonyFella wrote: »
    Thebestshop
    Pear 12mg/15ml
    Rasberry 12mg/10ml
    Mango 12mg/10ml

House of liquid/Papillion
    Green apple 12mg/10ml
    Organic Tobacco 12mg/10ml
    Guevara 18mg/10ml

Some have not been used others have less then 1ml/drop for tasting

I'll give you 12 for all the HoL stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Selling a UFS plus patriot clone, the Magoo Ithaka clone and genuine Diver atty - will include R/NR wire and ceramics for the Diver/Magoo. All in good, hardly used condition - €40 for the lot...
    2mnrccz.jpg
    s1kwsk.jpg
    2qtwgns.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

I'll take those off you Mrplop....pm sent:)

No probs mate - replied to your PM :)

Thanks, looking forward to getting these, was just about to put in an order for a new atomiser when I saw your ad....cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Collection only on this. I'm near O'Connell Street until 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.

Innokin MVP 2.0 VW/VV. Bought YESTERDAY evening with full receipt from a shop in town. I've a bit of a personal situtation and I need money rather urgently.

Comes with an iClear 30, unfortunately I've tried it so maybe you'd want a new mouthpiece or to bring your own clearo/carto or whatever to try it.

It's a 2600 mah battery, can charge your phone and other devices. VW/VV LED. Battery indicator and resistance checker etc, you know the deal.

Bought for 52 euro, will sell with receipt for 25. Includes multi adaptor charging cable and wall adaptor.

Magoo, UFS, Diver - SOLD pending payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

Collection only on this. I'm near O'Connell Street until 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.

Innokin MVP 2.0 VW/VV. Bought YESTERDAY evening with full receipt from a shop in town. I've a bit of a personal situtation and I need money rather urgently.

Comes with an iClear 30, unfortunately I've tried it so maybe you'd want a new mouthpiece or to bring your own clearo/carto or whatever to try it.

It's a 2600 mah battery, can charge your phone and other devices. VW/VV LED. Battery indicator and resistance checker etc, you know the deal.

Bought for 52 euro, will sell with receipt for 25. Includes multi adaptor charging cable and wall adaptor.

Would be interested in this. Be very tricky to get into city centre for thoes times. Would you take a bank transfer including postage fee or by any chance do u be round the outskirts of the city after 4.30?

eirewhite wrote: »
    Would be interested in this. Be very tricky to get into city centre for thoes times. Would you take a bank transfer including postage fee or by any chance do u be round the outskirts of the city after 4.30?

PM sent, details to be confimed on this.

Tis a good offer folks. If anyone is in town and has 25 quid to spare I'll hand it over, otherwise I'll make arrangements with eirewhite. I'm not too mobile lately so this is tricky, but I'll try and drive somewhere if no other offers.

I hope that's not being rude, I'm just under huge pressure here and I need a quick sale!

EDIT: Ovale Elips C unused also if anyone wants it. The kit for 2 of them in Ovale is 130 quid, I'll sell this one for 15 quid with the charger, battery, mouthpiece, tank and atomiser inside. Works with USB passthrough and very discrete for stealth!

1100 mah Ego type battery also here if anyone wants that for a fiver. Unused also.

ALL THREE: That's a brand new Innokin MPV with Iclear 30, an Unused Ellips C from Ovale and an ego 1100 mah battery, all in for 40 quid to anyone who wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

Ross, I can take the mvp off you, pm for mobile number. I'm in the city centre today.

Ross, I can take the mvp off you, pm for mobile number. I'm in the city centre today.

Sorted, meeting this afternoon to sell MPV off.

Ovale Elips C, atomiser, mouthpiece and charger (pass throgh) 15 quid

Ego 1100 mah battery and USB charger 10 quid.

Both for 20 if anyone interestd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

PM sent, details to be confimed on this.

Tis a good offer folks. If anyone is in town and has 25 quid to spare I'll hand it over, otherwise I'll make arrangements with eirewhite. I'm not too mobile lately so this is tricky, but I'll try and drive somewhere if no other offers.

I hope that's not being rude, I'm just under huge pressure here and I need a quick sale!

EDIT: Ovale Elips C unused also if anyone wants it. The kit for 2 of them in Ovale is 130 quid, I'll sell this one for 15 quid with the charger, battery, mouthpiece, tank and atomiser inside. Works with USB passthrough and very discrete for stealth!

1100 mah Ego type battery also here if anyone wants that for a fiver. Unused also.

ALL THREE: That's a brand new Innokin MPV with Iclear 30, an Unused Ellips C from Ovale and an ego 1100 mah battery, all in for 40 quid to anyone who wants it.

Balls how did I miss this !! :(. I'll take it and collect if deal falls through

• Advertisement

thebullkf wrote: »
    Balls how did I miss this !! :(. I'll take it and collect if deal falls through

The MVP is now sold off for 25 quid. (man I'm just throwing money into the bloody wind at this point, tis depressing, but medical expenses are the issue and I needed that money)

The elips c and the ego 1100 mah battery are still here, both for 20 quid in Dublin if someone is about. (both with chargers). If someone wants another ego or a small little device for stealth they may suit you. They are new and unused. I'll only drop them near O'Connell street though so you'd really want to want them. The mvp was pretty bad ass I have to say but these are smaller little iFags.

Note: I leave town at 4:30 every day promptly, so if you happen to be about during the week and have 20 quid and want a small device give me a shout. I'm not in a good way so travelling is very difficult for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

The MVP is now sold off for 25 quid. (man I'm just throwing money into the bloody wind at this point, tis depressing, but medical expenses are the issue and I needed that money)

The elips c and the ego 1100 mah battery are still here, both for 20 quid in Dublin if someone is about. (both with chargers). If someone wants another ego or a small little device for stealth they may suit you. They are new and unused. I'll only drop them near O'Connell street though so you'd really want to want them. The mvp was pretty bad ass I have to say but these are smaller little iFags.

Note: I leave town at 4:30 every day promptly, so if you happen to be about during the week and have 20 quid and want a small device give me a shout. I'm not in a good way so travelling is very difficult for me.

I can meet around o Connell St at about 4.30 with 20€ cash for both. I'll be on bike so can meet you wherever suits!

ezra_pound wrote: »
    I can meet around o Connell St at about 4.30 with 20€ cash for both. I'll be on bike so can meet you wherever suits!

Tomorrow!

Edit: or any day this week if suits you better.

Tomorrow!

Edit: or any day this week if suits you better.

Is tomorrow ok? I left the stuff at home in a rush this morning! I'll get the elips c box and all, I think I have a second one somewhere but it's a bit scratched up. If I find it i'll throw it in for free sure!

Is tomorrow ok? I left the stuff at home in a rush this morning! I'll get the elips c box and all, I think I have a second one somewhere but it's a bit scratched up. If I find it i'll throw it in for free sure!

Perfect. Tomorrow so!

Thanks.

Perfect. Tomorrow so!

Thanks.

PM Sent. I found the second elips and you can have that free, I found a box of the tanks too also free obviously, I also found the box and wall charger adaptor (but it's one of those 2 pin jobbies). I have the ego 1100 here and the USB adaptor for that. Bring a bag with you there's a few things to give you.

All items sold to the two lads. Very pleasant to meet you both, I hope you enjoy your new devices! Happy vaping to ya.

Good luck Ross....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

The Best Shop

Seems like a bargain to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

*bump*

In case anyone is cosidering one of these

Got an Innokikin iTaste 134, was a bit of an impulse buy and doesn't really suit me, clearomizer it came with in the box haven't been used so it's as new, paid a bit over 100 quid for it so will sell again for 80 and throw in a battery and some spare juice I have to sweeten the deal.

Advertisement