Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Thanks Stefan!
    Its a lovely mod but its just sitting here doing nothing at the moment so would prefer if some9ne got use out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

MVP still avail,

please pm me if you like

Hi Stefan - not sure if this is still available? Sending PM

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

MVP is gone to Ross, sold & posted. Sorry.
    But there is a lovely Roller up for grabs... =)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ParaHappyman

Hey guys, Happy New Year to everyone!! Anyone want to swop any eliquids . I have an almost full 30ml bottle of Lords and Co 18mg Sarsaparilla and also a 3/4 full bottle of Lords and Co Navy Cut 12mg to swap. I dont mind as much about the Navy Cut, it's not bad but I don't really like the Sarsaparilla!! (will post pictures showing amount left in bottles later on)!! Also have 2 x full unopened bottles (10ml and 18mg) of Wingnuts Xmas liquids: Blue Christmas and Christmas Cracker. ANyone interested let me know please!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭dball

Hey guys, Happy New Year to everyone!! Anyone want to swop any eliquids . I have an almost full 30ml bottle of Lords and Co 18mg Sarsaparilla and also a 3/4 full bottle of Lords and Co Navy Cut 12mg to swap. I dont mind as much about the Navy Cut, it's not bad but I don't really like the Sarsaparilla!! (will post pictures showing amount left in bottles later on)!! Also have 2 x full unopened bottles (10ml and 18mg) of Wingnuts Xmas liquids: Blue Christmas and Christmas Cracker. ANyone interested let me know please!

pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

Itaste MVP , Ego twist , Kanger Pro Tank 2... 40 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Hi, offer e50 Inc. Postage on the above, if its the mvp2.0?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

RossD1983 wrote: »
    Hi, offer e50 Inc. Postage on the above, if its the mvp2.0?

hi there,. its just the original itaste

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

dar926 wrote: »
    hi there,. its just the original itaste

Hi Dar926, I will give this a miss for now, thanks for the speedy response. It's a good deal, and I'm sure will be snapped up quickly. Thanks, Ross.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

As above , mod itself is as new and I will transfer ownership on Janty.com when sold. The Jumbo carto that came with it has has been used but I will send it as well if you wish.
    Box is signed by the designer - forget his name though lol.
    Looking for €40

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Hoser

Hi,

Iv a full 100ml bottle of HS RY4 100ML ( http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_RY4_100ml/p1274299_7912784.aspx )

with about 2ml out of it. seen it as a recommendation on here but im having a hard time inhaling it :((.
    would love to swap for anything. enjoy all fruits.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Atmizoo SS Ice Matte mech mod for sale. Lovely little mod, can take all 3 18 batteries.
    Perfect condition having just had a service ftom the guys at atmizoo.
    I have the recessed 510 connector on it. It has 2 spare classic connectors, brass. 2 unplatted brass springs, the o ring for the clasdic connectors, 2 spare springs and a ball for the switch. It also has a brand new spare internal switch assembly.
    €90 including pp fees and registered post.

SOLD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

SOLD

Bought :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Ionised wrote: »
    Bought :D

:cool:

Not surprised. That'll learn you!

grindle wrote: »
    :cool:

Not surprised. That'll learn you!

Was just too tempting...and the price just about covered by a credit from Vodafone in response to them making a balls of a recent upgrade...so in real terms it was free!

Still have my eye on the Dicodes mod though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Ionised wrote: »
    Still have my eye on the Dicodes mod though :o

Well, the Roller was free... A sign that the vape gods want your money spent elsewhere. You kind of have to get the Dani or you'll anger the gods.

grindle wrote: »
    Well, the Roller was free... A sign that the vape gods want your money spent elsewhere. You kind of have to get the Dani or you'll anger the gods.

Angering the gods I can live with.

Angering my wife is something totally different...

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Hello Folks,

Looking to sell a couple of things to try recoup a bit of money after a vaping gear spending binge;

Tobeco UFS clone - pretty decent device, not used much due to the fact it's a monster attty - these are stock photos but it's perfect;
    qrdusp.jpg
    2r5f6yw.jpg

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

Would ya take 20 for the Origin?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 scottyindanorth

Maybe swap the origin for a paps hybrid connector kit?

• Advertisement

Sorry guys Origin's gone now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

How much are you looking for the clome?

How much are you looking for the clome?

I'm looking for €25 which includes postage or delivery depending where you are.
    *edit* Just realised I didn't include the bleedin' price in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Figgywurmack Limerick

I have about 18 ml of pchelas famous 5 layer if anyone would like to swap me for some good DIY flavour they made themselves or something interesting like that.
    Bought from e-smoke, i think and its a mom n pops flavour.
    Its quite nice and has rave reviews all over the internet its just kind of taken a back seat at the moment because its not really my cup of tea.
    Would swap for whatever really cuz its just sitting in my vape box at the moment.

Price drop to €20 for the UFS clone.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I have about 18 ml of pchelas famous 5 layer if anyone would like to swap me for some good DIY flavour they made themselves or something interesting like that.
    Bought from e-smoke, i think and its a mom n pops flavour.
    Its quite nice and has rave reviews all over the internet its just kind of taken a back seat at the moment because its not really my cup of tea.
    Would swap for whatever really cuz its just sitting in my vape box at the moment.

Grindle made me some homemade tobacco juice that doesn't work well in my clearos. Would swap 20ml of that. If you like tobaccos, it's nice and works well in carts. Really want to taste 5 layer.

jamie72 wrote: »
    Grindle made me some homemade tobacco juice that doesn't work well in my clearos. Would swap 20ml of that. If you like tobaccos, it's nice and works well in carts. Really want to taste 5 layer.

Sorry but im really not a fan of tobacco flavours :( i think it defeats the purpose of vaping haha i try to get vaping as far removed from smoking as i can. I ran out of other flavours (until today) and had to vape some so theres only about 10ml of it left but if you really want to try it id swap for 10ml of pretty much any nice flavours u have that arent tobacco or any accessories ur not using just make me an offer. Its still in its original bottle from e-smoke and its 10mg/ml btw.

Dream BT804 available for swap if anyone interested. Comes with 3 spare wicks and coils and spare set of posts. Still in original box

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Dream BT804 available for swap if anyone interested. Comes with 3 spare wicks and coils and spare set of posts. Still in original box

I'd consider buying it....:)

• Advertisement

dePeatrick wrote: »
    I'd consider buying it....:)[/QUOTid rather swap it for something to be honest. Got anything interesting? :)

Advertisement